Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 10:07:15 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Radio Sheffield!  (Read 1663 times)

Filo

• VSC Member
Radio Sheffield!
« on December 24, 2010, 01:03:38 am by Filo »
Well after this weeks shows I have now come to the conclusion that Radio Sheffield show a unhealthy bias towards the two Sheffield clubs. It`s supposed to be South Yorkshire`s BBC radio station, but this week all the presenters have done is\"big up\" the SoD to Sheff Utd story at every opportunity, not a mention about the other candidates for the job, if a caller does mention anyone else the presenter usually turns it round into a conversation about SoD. It seems as well as the gutter press, we now have gutter radio!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Snods Shinpad 2

• Forum Member
Re:Radio Sheffield!
« Reply #1 on December 24, 2010, 01:14:52 am by Snods Shinpad 2 »
That Giddings bloke (could have been one of the others, they all sound the same to me) was positively creaming his pants when this story popped up.

I managed to get a supportive 'Carver In' email read out yesterday though.  ;)

Albert Trousers

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on December 24, 2010, 09:15:13 am by Albert Trousers »
Listened to football heaven last, Brian the Blade, what a stroker that fella is. Basic gist of his phone call was, Rovers are basically still a non league club, he is glad S'OD isn't going to Bramall Lane as he is boring and can only pull 9000 crowds. The presenter asked him for his predications for all the local clubs,he them proclaim us as the regions number 1 finishing in 8th followed by Barnsley then the Blunts!! I'd love to stroke him right under his chin,total bellend.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on December 24, 2010, 09:30:35 am by Filo »
Brian the Blade is a total knob, one of the reason`s FH is going downhill fast, giving air time to some one who thinks he`s funny and knows f**k all about f**k all!

shaun from thorne

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on December 24, 2010, 10:04:01 am by shaun from thorne »
Brian the blade......what a f.kin numpty why they let him talk on that show is unbelievable,whenwas the last time sheff u won owt.........can't remember that far back.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012