Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 11:52:24 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Jakub Divis  (Read 6541 times)

danny1

• Forum Member
Jakub Divis
« on January 24, 2011, 04:13:01 pm by danny1 »
going on trial with hibs and donny

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DannyRovers

• Forum Member
Re:Jakub Divis
« Reply #1 on January 24, 2011, 04:21:51 pm by DannyRovers »
sounds really good reading the sky sports news article :)

DRNaith

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on January 24, 2011, 04:58:16 pm by DRNaith »
24 year old 6'5\" goalkeeper.

Don't know much about him.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on January 24, 2011, 07:51:58 pm by ravenrover »
For some reason Jan Butz springs to mind

scuzzer

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on January 24, 2011, 08:13:41 pm by scuzzer »
He might have been ok, Jan Budtz on the other hand was f**king hopeless!!

donnybez

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on January 24, 2011, 08:31:48 pm by donnybez »
scuzzer wrote:
He might have been ok, Jan Budtz on the other hand was fcuking hopeless!!

Ahem, Manchester City League Cup Game

scuzzer

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on January 24, 2011, 08:36:32 pm by scuzzer »
Ahem, one swallow doesn't make a summer, it was sharply downhill from that day onwards!

How's about Rotherham away when he chucked it in his own net in the last minute, i'd still be kicking the t**t now if i'd got hold of him that day! Utter shit he was as can clearly be seen by the level of his success since we shipped him out.

snods big brother

« Reply #7 on January 24, 2011, 08:37:55 pm by snods big brother »
If you thought Jan Butz was crap what did you think of his mate Tonni Neilsen?

scuzzer

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on January 24, 2011, 08:46:41 pm by scuzzer »
I certainly did think he was awful, at least his even taller pal didn't get near enough the first team often enough to do much damage!

Seriously, people have been having a pop at Sulli for him having an admittedly shaky spell of late, that's been nothing compared to what Budtz put us through!

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on January 24, 2011, 08:50:20 pm by Nudga »
snods big brother wrote:

I saw both these dullards out round town one neet trying to pull. Budtz didn't do too bad but Neilson put em off with his \"moves\". f**kin slimy pricks though.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on January 24, 2011, 08:53:00 pm by hoolahoop »
Funny thing is Budtz might have become a top keeper with the right coach early in his career.

However as bad as he cosequently turned out to be, I will always thank him for that game against Man City. That was some result.

scuzzer

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on January 24, 2011, 08:58:35 pm by scuzzer »
Nudga wrote:
snods big brother wrote:

I saw both these dullards out round town one neet trying to pull. Budtz didn't do too bad but Neilson put em off with his \"moves\". fcukin slimy pricks though.

Yer right Nudga, pair of 1st class pricks. JB ended up living with a proper tidy piece that was known to us through friends of friends, he never stopped telling her how he was going to be the next big thing in the Premiership.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on January 24, 2011, 09:05:09 pm by MrFrost »
I remember sharing a kebab with Neilsen after spying him in Cyprus Gardens. He'd not had one before and was physically sick when he ate it.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on January 24, 2011, 09:06:44 pm by Nudga »
MrFrost wrote:
I remember sharing a kebab with Neilsen after spying him in Cyprus Gardens. He'd not had one before and was physically sick when he ate it.

What is he, some kind of faggot?

scuzzer

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on January 24, 2011, 09:09:24 pm by scuzzer »
Best Kebab Shop has seen me right for about 20 years now and despite being sick many times after the kebab i'm certain that on no occasion was the kebab owt to do with it!!

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on January 24, 2011, 09:11:01 pm by Nudga »
Yer right Scuzzer, it's that falling down water that's to blame.

Savvy

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on January 24, 2011, 10:38:58 pm by Savvy »
hoolahoop wrote:
Funny thing is Budtz might have become a top keeper with the right coach early in his career.

However as bad as he cosequently turned out to be, I will always thank him for that game against Man City. That was some result.

Totally agree Hoola, when he first came to the club he was putting in some excellent performances....then that prick Richardson started coaching him!

Berkshire Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on January 24, 2011, 11:02:01 pm by Berkshire Rover »
you'd never guess that this thread originally started out about a possible new keeper!

Quote from Hibs fans forum on reports that Divis has checked into a hotel used by Hibs for triallists etc.

\"Signs aren't good. Check-in clerk chucked him his room key and he dropped it.\"

Don't know whether to   :laugh: or  :(

DMnumber4

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on January 25, 2011, 12:05:17 am by DMnumber4 »
Saw Budtz and nice looking lady in a public house in Doncaster around a month or two ago, still presume he lives in the area?

Rios

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on January 25, 2011, 10:08:37 am by Rios »
donnybez wrote:
scuzzer wrote:
He might have been ok, Jan Budtz on the other hand was fcuking hopeless!!

Ahem, Manchester City League Cup Game

Ahem, Stalybridge Celtic v Nantwich Town in the FA Trophy this season where he took a tame half hit shot straight at him along the floor and despite having his whole body and two big hands behind it still managed to let it slip straight through him for a goal...useless.

weststander

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on January 25, 2011, 10:20:26 am by weststander »
Let's hope that Divis doesn't have a look at this site while he's here. He would get the impression that we are not very tolerant with our keepers.

VivaRovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on January 25, 2011, 11:06:49 am by VivaRovers »
I've friends in the Czech Republic so have been trying to get a bit more information on Divis rather than assuming any goalkeeper from east of Yarmouth has the potential to be a bit dodgy.

Consensus from my friend and a Czech football journalist he asked is that Divis is a good 'keeper. He impressed enough at RMSK Cidlina to be picked up by Slavia Prague when he was 20. Made a number of appearances for the Czech under21s whilst with Slavia, and played in the Champions League for them against Ajax. Theory why he didn't quite make it at Slavia is that he was behind one too many experienced 'keepers in the pecking order there.

He joined Tatran Presov in the Slovak league last summer and has impressed there, winning their Player of the Year award last year. Tatran are near the foot of the Slovak Super League, but that can be attributed more to their strikers (12 goals in 18 games) than Divis.

My man in the Czech Republic reckons he'd be a good signing, and with Sullivan and Woods at opposite ends of the age spectrum I reckon I agree.

scuzzer

• VSC Member
« Reply #22 on January 31, 2011, 01:11:46 pm by scuzzer »
Signed til end of season for Hibs according to SSN clockwatch

bobbymax

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on January 31, 2011, 01:51:57 pm by bobbymax »
From what I saw of Hibs yesterday, he'll have even more to do there than he would behind our defence - and that's saying something!

inSODwetrust

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on January 31, 2011, 01:54:22 pm by inSODwetrust »
Wolves have just signed Adriano Basso, he's a quality keeper, cant believe we forgot about him!

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #25 on January 31, 2011, 02:11:44 pm by DearneValleyRover »
inSODwetrust wrote:
Wolves have just signed Adriano Basso, he's a quality keeper, cant believe we forgot about him!

Where does that leave the Yank? Could Marcus pack up his guns and come to the Moat?

VivaRovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on January 31, 2011, 02:16:55 pm by VivaRovers »
In Basso, Hahnemann and Hennessey Wolves have three decent 'keepers. And in signing Basso that would suggest they've deemed one of the others surplus to requirements. I think Hahnemann has been more in favour for them this season so a cheeky enquiry/move for Hennessey couldn't do us any harm. Loan for the back end of the season with a view to sign in the summer.

Dutch Uncle

• VSC Member
« Reply #27 on January 31, 2011, 02:20:19 pm by Dutch Uncle »
After waiting more than 70 years for our own Welsh International, the more Welsh players at the club the better eh Glen?  :laugh:

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #28 on January 31, 2011, 03:06:32 pm by DearneValleyRover »
VivaRovers wrote:
In Basso, Hahnemann and Hennessey Wolves have three decent 'keepers. And in signing Basso that would suggest they've deemed one of the others surplus to requirements. I think Hahnemann has been more in favour for them this season so a cheeky enquiry/move for Hennessey couldn't do us any harm. Loan for the back end of the season with a view to sign in the summer.

Hennessey plays the Prem games, Hahnemann the cup but they are out now so I would think Hahnemann would be more likely to leave Glen.

VivaRovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on January 31, 2011, 03:59:16 pm by VivaRovers »
DearneValleyRover wrote:
Hennessey plays the Prem games, Hahnemann the cup but they are out now so I would think Hahnemann would be more likely to leave Glen.

I'd like to state here and now that me and Marcus Hahnemann are very happy together. Yes we've had our rows, but no more so than any other couple might. Besides, thanks to councelling we're through that now and despite the rumours and the tabloid suggestions, Hahnemann is not leaving me.

And, yes Dutch. Exactly that. Plus he's a very good 'keeper

TinyPortal © 2005-2012