Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 11, 2024, 09:50:31 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Millwall vs Doncaster Rovers  (Read 13607 times)

Filo

• VSC Member
Re:Millwall vs Doncaster Rovers
« Reply #60 on February 05, 2011, 05:01:22 pm by Filo »
How many times does this have to happen before the penny drops! Throwing an extra defender on just doesn`t work for us! I can`t remember the last time we shut up shop away from home and got something!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #61 on February 05, 2011, 05:02:32 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Rather annoying isn't it.

Get crosses in to the box and you have a chance. That's all they kept doing. I just wish we would do the same more consistantly.

ScillyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #62 on February 05, 2011, 05:05:13 pm by ScillyRover »
goalkick wrote:
stupid this, the amount of late goals we concede is beyond a joke.anyone know the answer?

Stop taking our creative players off

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #63 on February 05, 2011, 05:07:32 pm by Filo »
It could be worse chaps, we could have been 4-0 up with 22 minutes to go and be pegged back to 4-4 like the Rovers of the south  :laugh:

Akinfenwa

• Forum Member
« Reply #64 on February 05, 2011, 05:19:21 pm by Akinfenwa »
At least they got a point.  ;)

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #65 on February 05, 2011, 05:20:08 pm by Thinwhiteduke »
Filo wrote:
It could be worse chaps, we could have been 4-0 up with 22 minutes to go and be pegged back to 4-4 like the Rovers of the south  :laugh:

Well...atleast we'd have had a point.

Our capitulation towards the end of games is becoming far to predictable.

Dutch Uncle

• VSC Member
« Reply #66 on February 05, 2011, 05:27:29 pm by Dutch Uncle »
Dutch Uncle wrote:
Really tough today - I wouldn't be devasted by a loss as long as we lose no more players to injury or suspension. Draw would be a great result

I guess losing so late is always devastating - but at least we seem to have avoided further injuries etc and made a game of what was on paper a tough fixture (5 home wins on the trot for the Wall before today) - and with 12 of our players out injured.

Drover

• Forum Member
« Reply #67 on February 05, 2011, 05:32:41 pm by Drover »
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE SOD,try putting extra midfielders on to close a game down!  :ohmy:

Drover

• Forum Member
« Reply #68 on February 05, 2011, 05:35:24 pm by Drover »
Filo wrote:
How many times does this have to happen before the penny drops! Throwing an extra defender on just doesn`t work for us! I can`t remember the last time we shut up shop away from home and got something!

It might not be the last time,but the last one I remember us being able to do it is our 1-0 win at Blunts.

Akinfenwa

• Forum Member
« Reply #69 on February 05, 2011, 06:00:04 pm by Akinfenwa »
I think we've dropped something like 14 points after half time away from home this season.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #70 on February 06, 2011, 06:25:59 pm by hoolahoop »
Akinfenwa wrote:
I think we've dropped something like 14 points after half time away from home this season.

That's simply unacceptable and should not be happening. Sorry SO'D these are bad tactics and you personally are accountable.
Please read another tactical manual.  :angry:

redpkc

« Reply #71 on February 06, 2011, 10:25:51 pm by redpkc »
Just how many of you critics went to Millwall under very difficult playing conditions and considering the amount of injuries Rovers played well enough to at least draw and IMO SOD did the changes in the subs ok Booker in his own admission had cramp Sharp wasnt having much effect up front in fact our supporters tried to urge him on he seemed upset so a draw was possible.
On another point why is it that some so called rovers supporters deem it ok to go to an away match get pissed totally ignore the match and only want to goad the home supporters leave early  then consider it ok to sit on the train home and be loud and every other word been f--- this f--- that and these are mature so called men i just hope these gentlemen arent any of these critics

TinyPortal © 2005-2012