Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:32:43 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: f**king Casualty  (Read 1681 times)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
f**king Casualty
« on February 06, 2011, 01:07:18 am by Bentley Bullet »
Do you know what pisses me off more than anything else on earth? f**king BBC 1’s Casualty.
I don’t know if it’s sponsored by the government in a bid to stop people paying a visit but it certainly puts me off.  Every week involves a member of staff dying of something or nothing or having a highly contagious disease and that’s before the poor old public gets a look in.  Even people going in for a routine ops bless em are told there’s nowt can be done for em because the pre-op has produced results meaning that they are gonna f**king die anyway!
Why do women like this shite?

I’m off to bed, f**k it.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RTID75

• VSC Member
Re:fcuking Casualty
« Reply #1 on February 06, 2011, 10:00:43 am by RTID75 »
I used to like it years ago, but it's like a really crap soap opera now with more time spent on the staff, their relationships and other highly improbable stuff like this Ruth going loopy storyline (I know it only from the adverts, I haven't watched it!).

I've spent lots of time in hospital and it's nothing like Casualty or Holby. I know they have to make it interesting, but thye need to come back down to earth a bit!

DN8ROVER

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on February 06, 2011, 10:24:17 am by DN8ROVER »
Women like to watch shite just to piss us off i reckon.Anyone who thinks that Casualty,Coronation Street and Nobenders are any good has to be either taking the piss or lacking in a few million brain cells.

Barmby Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on February 06, 2011, 10:56:21 am by Barmby Rover »
Add into that list XFactor, Eating bugs in Austaralia trying to become a B list celebrity, morons locking themselves away for several weeks in a desperate attempt to make money out of made up stories in equally moronic newspapers for those who have to move their lips whilst readin the captions below photos of some no talent bimbo. I have stopped watching my TV, and will be putting it into the bin when the \"digital revolution\" takes place.

jucyberry

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on February 06, 2011, 06:04:25 pm by jucyberry »
I've been having a lovely time lately, Tony Robinson has been on C4 on a Monday with the Birth of Britain, and I noticed today that Beginning wednesday is A History of Ancient Britain.

Now that is MY kind of programme..

I can't bear the soaps or anything Cowell based. At a push I can tolerate Dancing on Ice, but only because I always enjoyed the ice dancing on tv as a kid. Other than that, now I don't subscribe to Sky anymore I rarely deliberately watch anything..

Did buck the trend last week tho and watched Marchlands which I admit I did enjoy.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on February 06, 2011, 06:53:10 pm by RedJ »
jucyberry wrote:
I've been having a lovely time lately, Tony Robinson has been on C4 on a Monday with the Birth of Britain, and I noticed today that Beginning wednesday is A History of Ancient Britain.

Now that is MY kind of programme..

I can't bear the soaps or anything Cowell based. At a push I can tolerate Dancing on Ice, but only because I always enjoyed the ice dancing on tv as a kid. Other than that, now I don't subscribe to Sky anymore I rarely deliberately watch anything..

Did buck the trend last week tho and watched Marchlands which I admit I did enjoy.

I love things like that.

I don't mind X Factor, but I don't get obsessive over it like some sad Kitsons do.

jucyberry

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on February 06, 2011, 08:02:24 pm by jucyberry »
Oh goodie, Gladiators: Rome unwrapped has just started on C5.....

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on February 06, 2011, 08:27:33 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Dancing on ice, for me (the wife's favourite). That Vanilla Slice fella can skate about as good as he can sing.
Next up Young at heart (the wife's favourite).

jucyberry

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on February 06, 2011, 10:04:04 pm by jucyberry »
You poor man, my sympathies...  :laugh:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012