Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 10:28:26 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: what a joke leeds are  (Read 12179 times)

Sheepskin Stu

• VSC Member
Re:what a joke leeds are
« Reply #30 on February 08, 2011, 05:38:51 pm by Sheepskin Stu »
Rigoglioso wrote:
MrFrost wrote:
I think some people just think they own the forum. The slightest hint of mis spelling or a sentence that isn't properly constructed and you are shot down in flames.

The lad has a point, he had made it, get off his back.

For once Frosticles, I'm in agreement with you.

Leeds aren't alone though in not charging student prices. Norwich, Boro, Derby, Barnsley, Doncaster and a lot of other clubs in the Championship don't do them. In the Premiership, I'd be hard pushed to think of a club that does have a student ticket price.

What annoys me, as a student, is that Leeds United are so damn difficult towards students. They are the biggest club in West Yorkshire quite comfortably, but rarely do they ever have students working for them in any way. It's as if we don't exist and anyone who gets in contact with them get the \"Leeds United\" treatment.

I bet Huddersfield Town do students tickets.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

bessacarrover

« Reply #31 on February 08, 2011, 05:39:36 pm by bessacarrover »
Right this isnt funny anymore, i hate having to put up with grief every time i want to post on the forum. why do people do this? Do they enjoy whinding up people so they get annoyed and dont want to post anymore? or is it that im a girl and you think i can take grief ive everytime. well I cant I hate having this much grief. So please can people stop

Sheepskin Stu

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on February 08, 2011, 05:44:35 pm by Sheepskin Stu »
bessacarrover wrote:
Right this isnt funny anymore, i hate having to put up with grief every time i want to post on the forum. why do people do this? Do they enjoy whinding up people so they get annoyed and dont want to post anymore? or is it that im a girl and you think i can take grief ive everytime. well I cant I hate having this much grief. So please can people stop

Dry your eyes love. We're not all monsters.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on February 08, 2011, 05:45:48 pm by Filo »
Rigoglioso wrote:
MrFrost wrote:
I think some people just think they own the forum. The slightest hint of mis spelling or a sentence that isn't properly constructed and you are shot down in flames.

The lad has a point, he had made it, get off his back.

For once Frosticles, I'm in agreement with you.

Leeds aren't alone though in not charging student prices. Norwich, Boro, Derby, Barnsley, Doncaster and a lot of other clubs in the Championship don't do them. In the Premiership, I'd be hard pushed to think of a club that does have a student ticket price.

What annoys me, as a student, is that Leeds United are so damn difficult towards students. They are the biggest club in West Yorkshire quite comfortably, but rarely do they ever have students working for them in any way. It's as if we don't exist and anyone who gets in contact with them get the \"Leeds United\" treatment.

I haven`t got a problem with students getting a discount, it`s the students that are ex programme sellers that get on my nerves1  ;)  :P

bessacarrover

« Reply #34 on February 08, 2011, 05:47:02 pm by bessacarrover »
Sheepskin Stu wrote:
bessacarrover wrote:

Its not funny. GRIEF AFTER GRIEF everytime  :angry:  :angry: no wonder why people dont want to post on the forum. I wish I didn't  :angry:

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on February 08, 2011, 05:50:02 pm by MrFrost »
bessacarrover wrote:
Sheepskin Stu wrote:
bessacarrover wrote:

Its not funny. GRIEF AFTER GRIEF everytime  :angry:  :angry: no wonder why people dont want to post on the forum. I wish I didn't  :angry:

Calm down!!  :)

Sheepskin Stu

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on February 08, 2011, 05:50:34 pm by Sheepskin Stu »
bessacarrover wrote:
Sheepskin Stu wrote:
bessacarrover wrote:

You're not going to last long in catering if you can't take a bit of light ribbing. The Roux brothers would eat you alive.

bessacarrover

« Reply #37 on February 08, 2011, 05:51:56 pm by bessacarrover »
How can I stay calm when I am getting grief from everybody? would you like it if you where me I bet you wouldnt? So stop doing it too me.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on February 08, 2011, 05:53:53 pm by MrFrost »
bessacarrover wrote:
How can I stay calm when I am getting grief from everybody? would you like it if you where me I bet you wouldnt? So stop doing it too me.

You're not getting grief from everyone. Chill out. Is it really worth getting so worked up about?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #39 on February 08, 2011, 05:55:38 pm by Filo »
Alright lads, cut her a bit of slack!

bessacarrover, you need to toughen up, Gordon Ramsey would eat you alive  ;)

calm down and give the misters it back, don`t go all hysterical

bessacarrover

« Reply #40 on February 08, 2011, 05:56:12 pm by bessacarrover »
I'm getting grief when I post its not funny ive had enough of it. I getting worked up about it because everytime I post something all I get is grief grief grief. SO CAN PEOPLE JUST STOP WITH IT.

Sheepskin Stu

• VSC Member
« Reply #41 on February 08, 2011, 05:57:40 pm by Sheepskin Stu »
bessacarrover wrote:
I'm getting grief when I post its not funny ive had enough of it. I getting worked up about it because everytime I post something all I get is grief grief grief. SO CAN PEOPLE JUST STOP WITH IT.

Ask yourself this. What would Brian Stock do?

bessacarrover

« Reply #42 on February 08, 2011, 05:58:13 pm by bessacarrover »
Sheepskin Stu wrote:
bessacarrover wrote:
Sheepskin Stu wrote:
bessacarrover wrote:

You're not going to last long in catering if you can't take a bit of light ribbing. The Roux brothers would eat you alive.

LIGHT RIBBING ITS EVERYTIME I POST OF THIS BLOODY FORUM.

bessacarrover

« Reply #43 on February 08, 2011, 05:59:08 pm by bessacarrover »
Sheepskin Stu wrote:
bessacarrover wrote:

ITS NOT FUNNY IVE HAD ENOUGH. CAN PEOPLE JUST STOP?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #44 on February 08, 2011, 06:00:49 pm by Filo »
Sheepskin Stu wrote:
bessacarrover wrote:

Keep his options open?

Delay signing a new contract?  :)

bessacarrover

« Reply #45 on February 08, 2011, 06:04:28 pm by bessacarrover »
MrFrost wrote:
bessacarrover wrote:
Sheepskin Stu wrote:
bessacarrover wrote:

Would you stay calm if everytime you wanted to post of the forum your scared cos if you do what kind of grief people are going to give you?

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #46 on February 08, 2011, 06:08:33 pm by MrFrost »
I think i've had more grief than most on this forum, trust me on that. You have to be thick skinned.

alison o connor

« Reply #47 on February 08, 2011, 06:08:52 pm by alison o connor »
Thanks Stu I now see what I've been missing on here. :side:

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #48 on February 08, 2011, 06:09:04 pm by Filo »
bessacarrover wrote:
MrFrost wrote:
bessacarrover wrote:
Sheepskin Stu wrote:
bessacarrover wrote:

Would you stay calm if everytime you wanted to post of the forum your scared cos if you do what kind of grief people are going to give you?

You`re not getting grief, a difference of opinion doesn`t constitute grief, the only person giving you grief is yourself, is it worth getting all worked up over a few comments from people you don`t even know, chill out, relax and join in the fun, take the Mickey out of us, we don`t mind, honest!

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #49 on February 08, 2011, 06:10:17 pm by Filo »
alison o connor wrote:
Thanks Stu I now see what I've been missing on here. :side:

Have a girly word Alison!  ;)

Sheepskin Stu

• VSC Member
« Reply #50 on February 08, 2011, 06:12:12 pm by Sheepskin Stu »
Filo wrote:
bessacarrover wrote:
MrFrost wrote:
bessacarrover wrote:
Sheepskin Stu wrote:
bessacarrover wrote:

You`re not getting grief, a difference of opinion doesn`t constitute grief, the only person giving you grief is yourself, is it worth getting all worked up over a few comments from people you don`t even know, chill out, relax and join in the fun, take the Mickey out of us, we don`t mind, honest!

A taxi ride with you would put things in perspective.  ;)

bessacarrover

« Reply #51 on February 08, 2011, 06:12:17 pm by bessacarrover »
Filo wrote:
bessacarrover wrote:
MrFrost wrote:
bessacarrover wrote:
Sheepskin Stu wrote:
bessacarrover wrote:

ok so everytime i want to post something people say.

oh is she an english student just because I put a few spelling mistakes in? I dont get it

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #52 on February 08, 2011, 06:17:59 pm by Filo »
bessacarrover wrote:
Filo wrote:
bessacarrover wrote:
MrFrost wrote:
bessacarrover wrote:
Sheepskin Stu wrote:
bessacarrover wrote:

oh is she an english student just because I put a few spelling mistakes in? I dont get it

Not me! i would say, \"ah, she`s a cook, that`s why she can`t spell\"  ;)  :P

alison o connor

« Reply #53 on February 08, 2011, 06:18:36 pm by alison o connor »
Now Filo did I note a hint of sexism in the girly comment, because if I did mark my word I'm not putting up with it do you hear me. :silly:

Sheepskin Stu

• VSC Member
« Reply #54 on February 08, 2011, 06:18:47 pm by Sheepskin Stu »
bessacarrover wrote:
Filo wrote:
bessacarrover wrote:
MrFrost wrote:
bessacarrover wrote:
Sheepskin Stu wrote:
bessacarrover wrote:

What are you having for tea?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #55 on February 08, 2011, 06:21:18 pm by Filo »
Sheepskin Stu wrote:
Filo wrote:
bessacarrover wrote:
MrFrost wrote:
bessacarrover wrote:
Sheepskin Stu wrote:
bessacarrover wrote:

A taxi ride with you would put things in perspective.  ;)

The worst tippers in the area are from Bessacar :huh:

alison o connor

« Reply #56 on February 08, 2011, 06:22:52 pm by alison o connor »

and what would BS do Stu, by the way have you seen Jimmy's new car wow

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #57 on February 08, 2011, 06:23:41 pm by Filo »
alison o connor wrote:
Now Filo did I note a hint of sexism in the girly comment, because if I did mark my word I'm not putting up with it do you hear me. :silly:

It`s that Andy Gray fella, he`s leading me astray! :P

Sheepskin Stu

• VSC Member
« Reply #58 on February 08, 2011, 06:24:55 pm by Sheepskin Stu »
alison o connor wrote:

and what would BS do Stu, by the way have you seen Jimmy's new car wow

He had to get rid of the other car as people kept taking photographs of it.

alison o connor

« Reply #59 on February 08, 2011, 06:29:43 pm by alison o connor »
and draping themselves all over it to have their photographs taken,stalker me never.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012