Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 11:20:01 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: what a joke this forum is  (Read 5947 times)

graingrover

• VSC Member
Re:what a joke this forum is
« Reply #30 on February 08, 2011, 10:01:13 pm by graingrover »
As the Dad of two beautiful daughters I despise threads that talk about getting into knickers as if only superior Neanderthals are worthy of such pleasures .

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Adam

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on February 08, 2011, 10:23:01 pm by Adam »

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on February 08, 2011, 10:32:31 pm by Nudga »
graingrover wrote:
As the Dad of two beautiful daughters I despise threads that talk about getting into knickers as if only superior Neanderthals are worthy of such pleasures .

Who said anywhere in this thread about getting into knickers? Thinking about it, I may try my wifes knickers on again, i just love it when one testibollock pops out the side.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on February 08, 2011, 10:42:42 pm by RedJ »
Adam wrote:

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on February 08, 2011, 11:14:12 pm by SkellowRover »

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on February 08, 2011, 11:21:39 pm by RedJ »
SkellowRover wrote:

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  SR = legend :-)

Viking Don

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on February 08, 2011, 11:46:48 pm by Viking Don »
graingrover wrote:

We can swap daughters. It'd be OK then.

Sandy Lane

• VSC Member
« Reply #37 on February 08, 2011, 11:58:11 pm by Sandy Lane »
Tbh, I didn't know you were a girl.  But if you like football and want to talk about it, just join in and ignore any remarks made to you in a disparaging manner. However, I would recommend checking your spelling and avoiding 'text speak' as those posters tend to get slated a bit. But enjoy the forum and as people get to know you it gets easier to chat. There is always someone saying something to make you laugh or insightful and you'll learn a lot.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on February 09, 2011, 12:35:58 am by BillyStubbsTears »
wilts rover wrote:
bessacarrover wrote:
I've had enough of people giving me grief everytime I decide to post on here, would you like it if you where in my shoes.

is it because im a girl?

or

just dont want to listen to my opions about my favourite football team?

so can people just stop ive had enough of this, im getting tired of this with the little comments I get and the grief.

CAN YOU STOP PLZ?

Was it Oscar Wilde that said 'there is only one thing worse than being talked about and that's not being talked about' (come to think of it, might be that other great wit, Rigo, who said it or maybe thought it was about him).

And just to annoy RTR I shall also go all Shakesperean on you too .... 'methinketh the lady doth protesth overmuch'....err... gadzooks...

motto of the story, if you take this forum seriously then you are in a minority - the ability to judge between humour and intended insult is a skill you learn through life

Ahh, there's some diamonds among the pigshit on this forum. Never a truer word spoken Wilts.

In pre-social networking days, the physicality of intercourse (stop sniggering at the back there) made a massive difference. Gauche bairns would not DARE try pulling the strop that this lass has done tonight in a grown-up real world environment. Picture a 17 year old lass going into a Miners' Welfare for example spouting off, getting some choice words of wit back and then staying there for an hour moaning about being picked on. It's a scene so surreal that even Bunuel have had nightmares about it. And every stratum of society had its equivalent.

But today, these places strip away that requirement. Anyone can join in the debate. Anyone can give their two-pennorth, regardless of how ill thought out it is.  A 17 year old joins this place and assumes that every other poster has the values, intellect and attitude of other 17 year olds. And when they get the inevitable gentle slap down, they get arsey about it.

Bessacar luv. You'll not realise for a decade, but you've been done a favour tonight. Now run along princess and think on it.

Wokingviking

• VSC Member
« Reply #39 on February 09, 2011, 12:50:37 am by Wokingviking »
What's going on?  Has Richard Keys been posting on here or summat?

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #40 on February 09, 2011, 01:43:58 am by Glyn_Wigley »
BillyStubbsTears wrote:
A 17 year old joins this place and assumes that every other poster has the values, intellect and attitude of other 17 year olds. And when they get the inevitable gentle slap down, they get arsey about it.

And then tries to play the 'Is it coz I is a girl?' card.  :side:

VikingJames

« Reply #41 on February 09, 2011, 01:19:28 pm by VikingJames »
BillyStubbsTears wrote:
A 17 year old joins this place and assumes that every other poster has the values, intellect and attitude of other 17 year olds.

What exactly is the intellect of a 17 year old?

No disrespect to bessecarrrover, but I don't want to fall under the generalisation of being a thicko just because ONE youngster comes on here and doesn't display a huge amount of eloquence in his/her posts.

bessacarrover

« Reply #42 on February 09, 2011, 02:48:21 pm by bessacarrover »
keepmoatman wrote:
bessacarrover wrote:
I've had enough of people giving me grief everytime I decide to post on here, would you like it if you where in my shoes.

is it because im a girl?

or

so can people just stop ive had enough of this, im getting tired of this with the little comments I get and the grief.

CAN YOU STOP PLZ?

spot it a mile off ,its the time of the month :chair:

its actually not my uncle died before christmas and my auntie is ill in hospital so dont get started on me. I've had a very upsetting few weeks  :(

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #43 on February 09, 2011, 02:51:53 pm by hoolahoop »
bessacarrover wrote:
keepmoatman wrote:
bessacarrover wrote:

is it because im a girl?

or

CAN YOU STOP PLZ?

spot it a mile off ,its the time of the month :chair:

its actually not my uncle died before christmas and my auntie is ill in hospital so dont get started on me. I've had a very upsetting few weeks  :(

I'm sorry to hear about your rcent problems, now it's time to back off and take the advice the other lasses have given you.  ;)

Sheepskin Stu

• VSC Member
« Reply #44 on February 09, 2011, 03:15:04 pm by Sheepskin Stu »
Group hug everybody. xx

TinyPortal © 2005-2012