Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 11:31:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Next 6 games  (Read 1593 times)

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
Next 6 games
« on February 14, 2011, 09:12:45 am by bobjimwilly »
With 4 out of the next 6 games being away, culminating in a trip to Elland Road, how many points does everyone think we can realistically achieve?

Pride Park has been good to us so far in the Championship, but Swansea and Norwich are always hard places to go and I'm not as confident about the Weeds match as I have been before the last 2 trips there  :S

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Dimples-D

• Forum Member
Re:Next 6 games
« Reply #1 on February 14, 2011, 09:31:09 am by Dimples-D »
We had better start winning our home games cos there is nowt to come from those away games playing as we are at the moment.

irishcontingent

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on February 14, 2011, 09:44:42 am by irishcontingent »
Back in January ( pre Reading at home ) i said i couldnt see where a win was to come from in the following 12 games. Alright, that was proven to be much sooner than anticipated ( Burnley game ), but since i look right. I honestly do not see a win until Preston at home. The saving grace is the current bottom 4 in the league, at least they seem as devoid of wins as do DRFC.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on February 14, 2011, 11:46:30 am by RedJ »
I remember hoola talking of making the Keepmoat a fortress. Well, we've gone from fortress to bouncy castle in the last two months.

jackthelad1

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on February 14, 2011, 08:05:36 pm by jackthelad1 »
Think we'll perform and win tomorrow!

NigelJ

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on February 14, 2011, 08:16:38 pm by NigelJ »
bobjimwilly wrote:
With 4 out of the next 6 games being away, culminating in a trip to Elland Road, how many points does everyone think we can realistically achieve?

Pride Park has been good to us so far in the Championship, but Swansea and Norwich are always hard places to go and I'm not as confident about the Weeds match as I have been before the last 2 trips there  :S

I remember the last trip there, but the one before was decades ago.  :S  :S

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on February 14, 2011, 11:20:43 pm by bobjimwilly »
NigelJ wrote:
bobjimwilly wrote:

I remember the last trip there, but the one before was decades ago.  :S  :S

Apologies, I meant Im not as confident as the last two times we played them  :silly:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012