Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 11, 2024, 02:11:14 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Season Tickets IF we go down  (Read 5059 times)

Filo

• VSC Member
Re:Season Tickets IF we go down
« Reply #30 on February 17, 2011, 11:32:49 am by Filo »
washyrover wrote:
Got three today but not in the family stand.Going south, cheers for the VSC helping the Family stand.

Thought you were`nt renewing and waiting for the offers

http://www.drfc-vsc.co.uk/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=57&func=view&catid=999999&id=136850#136965

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

washyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on February 17, 2011, 11:57:47 am by washyrover »
Filo wrote:
washyrover wrote:
Got three today but not in the family stand.Going south, cheers for the VSC helping the Family stand.

http://www.drfc-vsc.co.uk/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=57&func=view&catid=999999&id=136850#136965
Iwas hopeing that the family stand prices would fall in line with the south as this was not going to happen i moved south.I do moan a bit, but i love my club. I am not a VSCmember ,but when i mention the family stand no one appears to care.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on February 17, 2011, 12:02:43 pm by Filo »
washyrover wrote:
Filo wrote:
washyrover wrote:

Iwas hopeing that the family stand prices would fall in line with the south as this was not going to happen i moved south.I do moan a bit, but i love my club. I am not a VSCmember ,but when i mention the family stand no one appears to care.

Your not a VSC member, but you`re prepared to slag the VSC off for not appearing to campaign on your behalf, why don`t you join and then see what is happening in the background regarding a whole host of issues, you might then see for yourself what is happening, instead of bleating about things, get involved and try to make a difference!

Gartom

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on February 17, 2011, 12:09:55 pm by Gartom »
And.....the winner is the VSC !!!

Yes we have sorted something for the family members in the family stand! There is an offer...but as you are not a VSC member Washy - you will have to wait  - as I'm off out now....
VSC team...its good news is nt it !!!...glad we were able to make a difference!!
Cheers,

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on February 17, 2011, 12:18:38 pm by MrFrost »
So back to the original question............
IF we are relegated, will the club maintain the current season ticket and matchday prices for League One fixtures?

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on February 17, 2011, 12:19:32 pm by CusworthRovers »
Washy,

As you were originally posting about the Family Stand, I was contacting the VSC, as I shared your thoughts and agreed with you.

Not been on here for a bit, but I've been updated of this offer and assistance for The Family Stand. It's better.

Many thanks to the VSC boys who have carried this fight to the club. Another tick in the box for you guys and another great advert for people to join. It's clearly a strong voice within DRFC

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on February 17, 2011, 12:37:40 pm by Filo »

washyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on February 17, 2011, 12:51:05 pm by washyrover »
Gartom wrote:

Yes we have sorted something for the family members in the family stand! There is an offer...but as you are not a VSC member Washy - you will have to wait  - as I'm off out now....
VSC team...its good news is nt it !!!...glad we were able to make a difference!!
Cheers,
Thank for your help if you wanted more members how about stop being clever and show boating.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on February 17, 2011, 01:18:09 pm by Filo »
washyrover wrote:
Gartom wrote:

Cheers,
Thank for your help if you wanted more members how about stop being clever and show boating.

Now you see the VSC can make a difference, why not join?

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on February 17, 2011, 02:00:20 pm by SkellowRover »
MrFrost wrote:
IF we are relegated, will the club maintain the current season ticket and matchday prices for League One fixtures?

Does it really matter? I'd rather pay the advertised prices and keep hold of our better players then see a reduction and player sales to be honest because if we do go down we need to bounce straight back up. And to be fair even the prices we charge for season tickets are nothing compared to the likes of what the owls and saints etc were charging their fans for league 1 football, jesus stop moaning.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on February 17, 2011, 02:27:31 pm by MrFrost »
SkellowRover wrote:
MrFrost wrote:

Does it really matter? I'd rather pay the advertised prices and keep hold of our better players then see a reduction and player sales to be honest because if we do go down we need to bounce straight back up. And to be fair even the prices we charge for season tickets are nothing compared to the likes of what the owls and saints etc were charging their fans for league 1 football, jesus stop moaning.

Who will pay the thick end of £500 for a League One season ticket if they want to sit in the West Stand? Or £28 on a game by game basis.

Of course it matters. People aren't happy at the prices at this level, do you think they would be if we dropped a league.

It is a serious question that needs to be asnwered, given that it will effect people renewing.

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #41 on February 17, 2011, 06:07:07 pm by Thinwhiteduke »
Filo wrote:
washyrover wrote:
Gartom wrote:

Cheers,

Now you see the VSC can make a difference, why not join?

Obviously too much money for Wishy Washy to dish out.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #42 on February 17, 2011, 06:36:57 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »

You ask a question that no one can answer or, perhaps would even like to contemplate.

We have to deal with the now and hope everyone connected with DRFC can galvanise themselves enough to avoid having to give you an answer.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012