Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 10, 2024, 07:46:05 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Fairhurst  (Read 1344 times)

donnyspur

• Forum Member
Fairhurst
« on February 16, 2011, 01:29:31 pm by donnyspur »
Can we call him back for god sake !!!!!!!!

We need a goalscorer so surely we should get him back !!!!
And all them who slagged Sharp off saturday should be disgusted in themselves, the guy had a broken rib for 80 minutes and still kept going !!! The guy has a big heart and always gives 101%  

I'm sorry for all the Oster fans but without the help of Stock and Woods the guy is hopeless, he makes mistake after mistake   :silly: :silly:

We have two tough games at Swansea and Norwich and if we play with no striker again we are going to get stuffed.

Lets hope we start getting the injured back sooner rather then later
Without Sharp, Haytar,Stock, Woods, Sully,Dumbo, Gillett etc we are ordinary as we don't have the back up.

I have to give the crowd credit for getting behind the lads at the half-time whistle, other teams would get booed off BY thier fickle fans

ROVERS TIL I DIE !!!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

wing commander

• Forum Member
Re:Fairhurst
« Reply #1 on February 16, 2011, 01:34:10 pm by wing commander »
Fairhurst was apparentley at the game tonight sat in the west stand,and it would appear we are unable to recall him from his month away.
  Injuries aside SOD would need a bloody good explanation to me to justify why when we have 2 strikers available and one has a injury record a war vet would be proud of,he felt that was the best thing for THE CLUB to allow him out..Quite unbeliavable..

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on February 16, 2011, 02:07:20 pm by SkellowRover »
wing commander wrote:
Fairhurst was apparentley at the game tonight sat in the west stand,and it would appear we are unable to recall him from his month away.
  Injuries aside SOD would need a bloody good explanation to me to justify why when we have 2 strikers available and one has a injury record a war vet would be proud of,he felt that was the best thing for THE CLUB to allow him out..Quite unbeliavable..

The management see waide a lot more then us and maybe they feel he's not good enough? He got a run out earlier this season against Accrington and looked like he wasn't bothered, then went out on loan to Shresbury and got poor reviews. Yes i know he scored twice on in league 2 saturday but did you see the defending? I thought ours was bad  :laugh:

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on February 16, 2011, 02:36:46 pm by wing commander »
Whilst i accept that Fairhurst's future probably lies away from Rovers i still fail to see how that Argument stacks up,the lads career really must be down the pan if the manager reckons  Dean (walking free tranfer) Shields would be a better choice up front.
  i think your being a bit unfair citing one poor team performance against Accrington as evidence though.However if young Waide was in any doubt about his future bfore,he sure as well isnt now.For me letting him go on loan was nothing short of negligent.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on February 16, 2011, 06:12:56 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Let's not forget the guy asked to leave.  When we let him go Brooker, Mason and Billy were fit.  All ahead of him for the striker position.  He'd have been sat on the bench.

They see him in training every day, they know his attitude and they know what the lad wants.

Anyone who doubts this, watch his interview on Hereford's website, he wanted to go.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012