Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 06:07:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: The Mugging of Carrow Road  (Read 5499 times)

silent majority

• VSC Member
Re: The Mugging of Carrow Road
« Reply #30 on February 23, 2011, 06:20:02 pm by silent majority »
Quote from: \"Filo\" post=143251
Quote from: \"silent_majority\" post=143248
I've already posted on here for anybody with any information about the stewards to get in touch but so far I have nothing to go on. I deal with all steward complaints for the FSF nationally and know how to get a result, but without any detail at all I can't do very much. Can someone help out here?

I asked spankster to pm you, you might not realise you`ve got a pm, as the location of the notification has changed, look in the top right hand corner of the page, it says private messages and announcements underneath it

Thanks Filo, I must admit I missed the pm notification.

OK, we are now making progress but I need names of anybody who was assaulted, I need photos or videos that people have. If punches were thrown by the stewards then we can always ask for Police intervention too. I do need more detail though.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Barmby Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on February 23, 2011, 06:25:13 pm by Barmby Rover »
\"I don't particularly support any team these days and I became disillusioned with both Doncaster Rovers and football in general to a large extent, just after promotion from League One\"

Your own words Rigo, so why bother with a second tier football club which you don't support?

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on February 23, 2011, 06:56:14 pm by RobTheRover »
Quote from: \"Barmby Rover\" post=143277
\"I don't particularly support any team these days and I became disillusioned with both Doncaster Rovers and football in general to a large extent, just after promotion from League One\"

Your own words Rigo, so why bother with a second tier football club which you don't support?

Can we please keep this thread on-topic and not a personal attack.  The stewarding at Norwich is the issue.

If you want to have a war, send each other your emails or alternatively grow up.

jucyberry

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on February 23, 2011, 06:56:53 pm by jucyberry »
I have to say I am really disgusted that our fans were treated like this in my county.. The penile behaviour of that pair of nob heads is not my idea of Norfolk hospitality..

I hope Norwich F.C listen to the complaints and make sure that in future their stewards deal with innocent fans with a little more respect..  :angry: .

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on February 23, 2011, 07:02:39 pm by Filo »
It`s all the inbreeding in those parts that makes em like that! :)

jucyberry

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on February 23, 2011, 07:12:26 pm by jucyberry »
Cheeky..:P

I'd love to be able to refute that remark, but sadly anyone who has lived in some parts of Norfolk would agree....lol

On an aside, just watching the C4 news and totally surreal segment of the night so far, a Lybian lad from Norwich in the middle of the uprising giving an interview in the broadest Norwich accent... Surreal or what???

TinyPortal © 2005-2012