Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 05:57:48 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: fcuking real madrid and barca  (Read 4058 times)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
Re: fcuking real madrid and barca
« Reply #30 on April 28, 2011, 04:38:33 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Quote from: \"The Red Baron\" post=153946
Quote from: \"BillyStubbsTears\" post=153864

EDIT: Oh Aye. And Will Carling.

Apart from being the most boring t**t to ever walk God's earth, he shagged Princess Diana. And since cuckolding the heir to the throne is still a treasonable offence, how come they didn't offski his head? Was it because he was an England rugger star?

I'll 'kin guarantee that they decapitate Frank Lampard if he ever tires of the heavenly caresses of Louise and decides to slips Camilla one up trap two.

As a student of the last government, I thought you would know that they abolished the death penalty for the few remaining offences for which it could (theoretically) be handed down- High Treason, Piracy on the High Seas and Arson in Naval dockyards.

Pity they didn't retain it for \"Arson in Football Grounds\" or we could have said goodbye to Uncle Ken for good!

Eeeeh, they never did, did they? The bunch of soft-headed lily-livered pinko faggots!

Mind, as far as I recall, Carling was slipping Di an up and under BEFORE she died, so I assume he committed high treason before the law was changed. In which case, it's MAJOR's Govt that were guilty of dereliction of duty.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

GM-MarkB

« Reply #31 on April 28, 2011, 09:09:16 pm by GM-MarkB »
Quote from: \"Wiltshire Exile\" post=153939
Quote from: \"benaldo\" post=153909
I think the argument revolves around the nature of footballers to fall to the ground in a theatrical manner to gain an unfair advantage. Rugby players tend not to do this because to do so would mean they were too frail and weak to be a man and stand up to a clout in the gob etc. Footballers unfortunately make themselves look like they are made of paper in their pathetic cheating attempts. I was a little upset to see O'Connor do this very thing the other match in an attempt to cheat a penalty out of the ref, all he did was make himself look like a cheat with no strength at all in his body. I think that's the difference. Oh, and in Union if anyone so much as swears at a ref it's a 10 yard advantage, then 10 minutes in the dugout, something I think should be put into the football rules. Then again, rugby is a more honest game in my opinion and the governing body tries very hard to stamp out cheating and punishments are severe, rules are tight, officials are backed up and protected, and are generally good! I guess rugby is a more \"serious\" game in that people can, and do, actually die playing it, so rules have to be tight. Football is not in the same physical league by a long, long, way. It's turning into WWF, we'll be signing Hulk Hogan in the summer.........

Excellent post, totally agree. Despite the 'thuggery' in rugby, players would be virtually ostracised if they attempted to cheat as their counterparts do in football. The fans wouldn't stand for it either. As much as football has been an enormous part of my life for well over 50 years it grieves to say that it has virtually lost all its integrity and respect and that this has permeated right down to the lowest level of non-league. I still referee a bit on a Sunday morning and to see players copy their so-called heroes is truly sickening. Messrs Mascherano, Ronaldo, Savage et al have a lot to answer for.

Just sat and watched the programme about Sir Bobby Charlton. If it was down to me every footballer who gets paid to play around the World should be sat down and made to watch it. A real lesson in humility for all these over paid fcukwit prima donnas who prance around for 90 minutes, brandishing imaginary cards and falling over at the merest breath of wind.

They don't know how fcuking lucky they are....cnuts :angry:

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on April 28, 2011, 10:28:09 pm by hoolahoop »
Quote from: \"GM-MarkB\" post=153974
Quote from: \"Wiltshire Exile\" post=153939
Quote from: \"benaldo\" post=153909
I think the argument revolves around the nature of footballers to fall to the ground in a theatrical manner to gain an unfair advantage. Rugby players tend not to do this because to do so would mean they were too frail and weak to be a man and stand up to a clout in the gob etc. Footballers unfortunately make themselves look like they are made of paper in their pathetic cheating attempts. I was a little upset to see O'Connor do this very thing the other match in an attempt to cheat a penalty out of the ref, all he did was make himself look like a cheat with no strength at all in his body. I think that's the difference. Oh, and in Union if anyone so much as swears at a ref it's a 10 yard advantage, then 10 minutes in the dugout, something I think should be put into the football rules. Then again, rugby is a more honest game in my opinion and the governing body tries very hard to stamp out cheating and punishments are severe, rules are tight, officials are backed up and protected, and are generally good! I guess rugby is a more \"serious\" game in that people can, and do, actually die playing it, so rules have to be tight. Football is not in the same physical league by a long, long, way. It's turning into WWF, we'll be signing Hulk Hogan in the summer.........

Excellent post, totally agree. Despite the 'thuggery' in rugby, players would be virtually ostracised if they attempted to cheat as their counterparts do in football. The fans wouldn't stand for it either. As much as football has been an enormous part of my life for well over 50 years it grieves to say that it has virtually lost all its integrity and respect and that this has permeated right down to the lowest level of non-league. I still referee a bit on a Sunday morning and to see players copy their so-called heroes is truly sickening. Messrs Mascherano, Ronaldo, Savage et al have a lot to answer for.

Just sat and watched the programme about Sir Bobby Charlton. If it was down to me every footballer who gets paid to play around the World should be sat down and made to watch it. A real lesson in humility for all these over paid fcukwit prima donnas who prance around for 90 minutes, brandishing imaginary cards and falling over at the merest breath of wind.

They don't know how fcuking lucky they are....cnuts :angry:

AZre you sure , is he not the epitome of all that Manure stand for at least in the tweisted mind of the ''Duke''. I hope Man U batter them into the ground in the final, after what I've seen recently ..........filthy dagos. Sorry is that ''Dagoist''if so I do apologise to the Traffic Warden /Man in Blue/Steward who posted on another thread.
Perhaps I';m being ''Dukist'' and somewhat jingoistic but ffs I will always want one of our clubs to beat some diving, coniving, cheating tw*ts from supposedly  the greatest team on earth!! :chair:
Cue the Messy response..........

TinyPortal © 2005-2012