Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 11:04:49 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Donny Dog gets the sack  (Read 23931 times)

Muttley

• VSC Member
Re: Donny Dog gets the sack
« Reply #120 on June 11, 2011, 01:11:31 pm by Muttley »
Quote from: \"benaldo\" post=160827
It's just made Doncaster Rovers look like it's run by idiots and supported by half wits.

This man speaks the truth.

The bottom line is that she should have asked the club's permission before agreeing to the pictures (basically the costume is the club's Intellectual Property).

Also, you've got to wonder why she was allowed to take the costume home.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

benaldo

• Forum Member
« Reply #121 on June 11, 2011, 01:38:04 pm by benaldo »
Quote from: \"Muttley\" post=160839
Quote from: \"benaldo\" post=160827
It's just made Doncaster Rovers look like it's run by idiots and supported by half wits.

This man speaks the truth.

The bottom line is that she should have asked the club's permission before agreeing to the pictures (basically the costume is the club's Intellectual Property).

Also, you've got to wonder why she was allowed to take the costume home.

And the snaps were taken by the \"official\" club photographer were they not? I might be wrong of course.
It's a disaster and much egg has landed on many faces. Totally avoidable.

bangormaine

• Forum Member
« Reply #122 on June 11, 2011, 06:11:39 pm by bangormaine »
After seeing Donny Dog go Global we are now the most talked about club in the world. All along the Inca trail the locals are lining up and asking for pictures of The Dog.
People flying over The Plains of Natzca say they can see the outline of what seems to be Donny Dog.
In America they are asking is Tracy Chandler an Alien and Hugh Heffner is going to launch PlayDog Magazine.
Back at the Keepmoat Rovers have asked that all their home matches kick of at 7.30 so that Donny Dog can appear after the
9 O Clock watershed on a live show on Babe Station who will show the last 15 minutes of every match live.
Season tickets are now changing hands for £5,000 each and can be swopped for 4 Olympic Opening Ceremonies and Two Mens 100 meters final.
In Korea they have stopped eating the dogs, but they are now using the fur to make thousands of Donny Dog suits.
Pippa Middleton has ordered a Donny Dog suit so she can get back on the front pages and Rovers sponsor next year will be
                                                                         W I N A L O T
Time to take my medication, have a good summer.

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #123 on June 11, 2011, 07:02:25 pm by jonnydog »
Quote from: \"bangormaine\" post=160875
After seeing Donny Dog go Global we are now the most talked about club in the world. All along the Inca trail the locals are lining up and asking for pictures of The Dog.
People flying over The Plains of Natzca say they can see the outline of what seems to be Donny Dog.
In America they are asking is Tracy Chandler an Alien and Hugh Heffner is going to launch PlayDog Magazine.
Back at the Keepmoat Rovers have asked that all their home matches kick of at 7.30 so that Donny Dog can appear after the
9 O Clock watershed on a live show on Babe Station who will show the last 15 minutes of every match live.
Season tickets are now changing hands for £5,000 each and can be swopped for 4 Olympic Opening Ceremonies and Two Mens 100 meters final.
In Korea they have stopped eating the dogs, but they are now using the fur to make thousands of Donny Dog suits.
Pippa Middleton has ordered a Donny Dog suit so she can get back on the front pages and Rovers sponsor next year will be
                                                                         W I N A L O T
Time to take my medication, have a good summer.

If Carlsberg did PR...

Wokingviking

• VSC Member
« Reply #124 on June 13, 2011, 11:58:10 pm by Wokingviking »
Quote from: \"Sandy Lane\" post=160837
Sorry I've been otherwise engaged with work so just catching up on these threads.  Thanks to Viva's blog I've got the picture and agree with his comments.  Hopefully the club will now offer her some kind of contract which she'll have to sign prohibiting the use of the Donny Dog image in a negative way, but even with the all bad publicity, you have to think that it will increase attendances after all is said and done.  Lessons learned for all I think.

If you don't mind me saying, since I've met you and therefore seen you at close quarters, I think you ARE Tracy!

Sandy Lane

• VSC Member
« Reply #125 on June 14, 2011, 12:37:37 am by Sandy Lane »
Quote from: \"Wokingviking\" post=161173
Quote from: \"Sandy Lane\" post=160837
Sorry I've been otherwise engaged with work so just catching up on these threads.  Thanks to Viva's blog I've got the picture and agree with his comments.  Hopefully the club will now offer her some kind of contract which she'll have to sign prohibiting the use of the Donny Dog image in a negative way, but even with the all bad publicity, you have to think that it will increase attendances after all is said and done.  Lessons learned for all I think.

If you don't mind me saying, since I've met you and therefore seen you at close quarters, I think you ARE Tracy!

lol.  Thank you Wokes, but I'll never tell!  :whistle:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012