Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:51:33 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Rovers 'til I die  (Read 1075 times)

Old Popsider

• VSC Member
Rovers 'til I die
« on August 20, 2011, 10:19:25 pm by Old Popsider »
is what it says on my Rovers replica shirt. That is what I will be. It is also what JR will be.

I was at the Viking AGM and saw and heard a very passionate man talking about his and our football club. It was patently obvious JR is as frustrated as the rest of the Rovers supporters at the poor start to the season. His views and comments were considered and informative. His passion for the club is as fervent as ever and so is his belief and support for Sean O'Driscoll.

While ever JR is in charge of Doncaster Rovers Football Club we can be assured of his best efforts to secure the manager who he sees as fit to be in charge of the squad on the club's books. JR seems not to be a man who makes rash and ill considered or hasty decisions in business. Football is business and I for one cannot see JR making any such decisions about replacing O'Driscoll at any point in the near future.

During the Viking meeting, JR made it very plain that he supports his manager all the way.

It has been a disappointing start to the season but, as has been pointed out many times on here, the squad availability is paper thin at the moment. Until the more experienced players return from injury, it is going to be a struggle to gain many points. Having said that I have every confidence that the 2012/13 season will see Doncaster Rovers feature in the Championship fixture list.

Rovers 'til I die.

:rtid:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
Re: Rovers 'til I die
« Reply #1 on August 20, 2011, 10:43:02 pm by SkellowRover »
Quote from: \"Old Popsider\" post=177744
is what it says on my Rovers replica shirt. That is what I will be. It is also what JR will be.

I was at the Viking AGM and saw and heard a very passionate man talking about his and our football club. It was patently obvious JR is as frustrated as the rest of the Rovers supporters at the poor start to the season. His views and comments were considered and informative. His passion for the club is as fervent as ever and so is his belief and support for Sean O'Driscoll.

While ever JR is in charge of Doncaster Rovers Football Club we can be assured of his best efforts to secure the manager who he sees as fit to be in charge of the squad on the club's books. JR seems not to be a man who makes rash and ill considered or hasty decisions in business. Football is business and I for one cannot see JR making any such decisions about replacing O'Driscoll at any point in the near future.

During the Viking meeting, JR made it very plain that he supports his manager all the way.

It has been a disappointing start to the season but, as has been pointed out many times on here, the squad availability is paper thin at the moment. Until the more experienced players return from injury, it is going to be a struggle to gain many points. Having said that I have every confidence that the 2012/13 season will see Doncaster Rovers feature in the Championship fixture list.

Rovers 'til I die.

:rtid:

Spot on, i was there too and agree with every word you posted.

Barmby Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on August 20, 2011, 10:50:08 pm by Barmby Rover »
Well said OP, this is exactly the time you support your club, it is too easy to do it when the going is good,fairweather support is not what I am about, and it shouldn't be how the main body of Rovers supporters are.

bellevuebhoy

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on August 20, 2011, 11:35:22 pm by bellevuebhoy »
I was nt there but , totally agree  let's keep our heads, keep our faith and most importantly keep our mr o driscoll !

TinyPortal © 2005-2012