Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 01:08:47 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Billy, Mason, Keegan, Lockwood  (Read 3055 times)

mushRTID

• Forum Member
Billy, Mason, Keegan, Lockwood
« on September 14, 2011, 05:10:11 pm by mushRTID »
All started running again.

:scarf:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DRFCBRADFORD

• Forum Member
Re: Billy, Mason, Keegan, Lockwood
« Reply #1 on September 14, 2011, 05:19:00 pm by DRFCBRADFORD »
That means billy dosent need a op ,maybe he will be on the bench sat or play against palace lets hope so
RTID

Red wizard

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on September 14, 2011, 05:49:52 pm by Red wizard »
Not it dosn't mean that at all. It means he has started running and if there is no reaction then he will not need the op. Its time to cross our fingers. If he has a reaction then he will need the bones pinned and it will mean after chrismas until he is back.

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on September 15, 2011, 04:56:14 am by roversdude »
Great news - I notice that the OS has still not updated from end of season report -ABSOLUTE DISGRACE

awsworth_rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on September 15, 2011, 08:54:55 am by awsworth_rover »
Quote from: \"DRFCBRADFORD\" post=182234
That means billy dosent need a op ,maybe he will be on the bench sat or play against palace lets hope so
RTID

Lets hope not.... If so he wont play again this season!! Patience, lets get him kicking a ball again 1st hey! Even if he comes through running ok, i wouldnt expect him to feature for another 3-4 weeks anyway. How many times have players been rushed back and its backfired....

ditch_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on September 15, 2011, 09:39:11 am by ditch_drfc »
Yesssssssss

The sooner we get Billy n Mason back, our season starts from scratch!

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on September 15, 2011, 10:29:20 am by silent majority »
Quote from: \"Red wizard\" post=182239
Not it dosn't mean that at all. It means he has started running and if there is no reaction then he will not need the op. Its time to cross our fingers. If he has a reaction then he will need the bones pinned and it will mean after chrismas until he is back.

He didn't break any bones, he has torn ankle ligaments therefore there is nothing to pin.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on September 15, 2011, 10:34:21 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Quote from: \"silent_majority\" post=182321
Quote from: \"Red wizard\" post=182239

He didn't break any bones, he has torn ankle ligaments therefore there is nothing to pin.

He had strained ankle ligaments and there's always a worry that the tib and fib have been separated by the [strike]assault[/strike] tackle, leading to chronic ligament slackening. If that has happened, then he'll need a pin to hold the tib and fib together and take the load off the knackered ligaments.

DRFCBRADFORD

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on September 15, 2011, 11:22:24 am by DRFCBRADFORD »
its thursday now been walkin on the foot for a week,now running this week ,if there was any long term ligament damage he would have felt it by now .ive got a funny feeling playin next sat against palace even if its only 60mins,we need him.
RTID

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on September 15, 2011, 11:23:44 am by jonnydog »
And he kicked a ball on Soccer AM. :aok:

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on September 15, 2011, 01:24:53 pm by MachoMadness »
Great news - until teams decide to start crippling him again as he's our only real threat. I have a feeling Lewis Dunk won't be the only thug to try and kick Sharp out of the game this season.

Give him a couple of weeks, see if we can nick a couple of points, and bring him back when he's ready and not before.

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on September 15, 2011, 06:55:21 pm by i_ateallthepies »
Quote from: \"MachoMadness\" post=182342
Great news - until teams decide to start crippling him again as he's our only real threat. I have a feeling Lewis Dunk won't be the only thug to try and kick Sharp out of the game this season. Give him a couple of weeks, see if we can nick a couple of points, and bring him back when he's ready and not before.

That's been at the back of my mind as well Macho.  Taking the thought a stage further, I guess as the table begins to take meaningful shape, it will be the teams around us who stand to gain most from such an approach, particularly if we were to remain amongst the relegation threatened clubs.

turnbull for england

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on September 16, 2011, 11:38:32 am by turnbull for england »
In that case bring in a brabin type, remember a game at belle view where his two consecutive challenges ended with two subbed opponentsand a free kick for us!

craigdrfc

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on September 16, 2011, 11:44:10 am by craigdrfc »
Always been a big fan of having an 'enforcer' type in a team. If you were playing Man U and you fancied leaving the studs in when letting Beckham know you were there you always knew a certian Mr R.Keane would be paying you a visit in the next 5 mins, i bet it made a few people think twice.

turnbull for england

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on September 16, 2011, 11:49:19 am by turnbull for england »
was thinking more hard but fair, than hard but career ending

DonnyHodge

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on September 16, 2011, 03:13:34 pm by DonnyHodge »
Every successful team has a midfield enforcer. Suprising how many 50/50 challenges become 60/40 when your player is a known hardman!

ditch_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on September 16, 2011, 04:45:42 pm by ditch_drfc »
Quote from: \"MachoMadness\" post=182342
Great news - until teams decide to start crippling him again as he's our only real threat. I have a feeling Lewis Dunk won't be the only thug to try and kick Sharp out of the game this season.

Give him a couple of weeks, see if we can nick a couple of points, and bring him back when he's ready and not before.

Couldn't agree more, there's no point risking him with another injury. We're gonna stay up based on the next 6 months, not the next 6 games.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012