Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 08, 2024, 12:03:01 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: how can we say sack sod  (Read 1366 times)

yapper1901

• Forum Member
how can we say sack sod
« on September 18, 2011, 01:00:55 am by yapper1901 »
i am sorry but i just dont see it.
right so we sack sean, now we have no money so who do we get and who can they bring in
surly its time instead of doing what everyone does in football.  to come out and back sod
we have lost 18 league games in a row but is this down to sod because i dont think
it is he is the best manager for our club, because he does what he can with a poor budget
everyones talking about mark robins but he was pushed out of barnsley because he wanted more money so whats he gonna do here with even less

so come on i know its difficult times but lets come together and back sean because he is the best man for the job.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

danrover82

• Forum Member
Re: how can we say sack sod
« Reply #1 on September 18, 2011, 06:09:02 am by danrover82 »
Agreed

I posted similar yesterday but some people obviously still pi$$ed off about the result, cant see the wood for the trees.

SOD was given the job for his wonders with a poor budget and his footballing style and he's over achieved here doing that.  We need cover for key players injured or not competeing for places. We have too many taking the ride, in the team by default and not playing to potential because of it.  

Time for the  club to get a reserves team again? as the jump from youth to full time is massive in this league and thats the only cover we have for our depleated squad at times.

jmt

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on September 18, 2011, 06:28:03 am by jmt »
The club would not be where it is without him, I've read some posts about snodin and penny, both did great jobs and deserve respect,but Sean is on a different level, not just to these but most! He has built more than just a team, the stuff many don't see or realize, in the background. Most managers would simply not bother with this and think \"why should I bother, I could be out of the job next month\" and just max out the player budget, as admitted by numerous managers!
I am though, very concerned,we seem to have given up on attacking, and are passing the ball at a snails pace!
Was anyone confident we would score yesterday?  James hayter is a great hard working pro , but is not a quality striker, and I think this is a major problem, did the team think they would/could score?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on September 18, 2011, 08:34:34 am by Filo »
Quote from: \"yapper1901\" post=183167
i am sorry but i just dont see it.
right so we sack sean, now we have no money so who do we get and who can they bring in
surly its time instead of doing what everyone does in football.  to come out and back sod
we have lost 18 league games in a row but is this down to sod because i dont think
it is he is the best manager for our club, because he does what he can with a poor budget
everyones talking about mark robins but he was pushed out of barnsley because he wanted more money so whats he gonna do here with even less

so come on i know its difficult times but lets come together and back sean because he is the best man for the job.

Actually we`ve done a lot better than that, we`ve only lost 2 league games in a row! ;)

Surrey Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on September 18, 2011, 09:20:47 am by Surrey Rover »
Quote from: \"danrover82\" post=183171
Agreed

I posted similar yesterday but some people obviously still pi$$ed off about the result, cant see the wood for the trees..

I think you'll find those who were there yesterday are more hacked off about the performance rather than the result. Before I go on I'm not in favour of sacking SOD but I am in favour of sacking one or two of the players though. Clearly after listening to SOD's interview last night there is insubordination within the club, with players \"spitting their dummy out\" when the management criticise them for turning in displays like the one yesterday. It appears we have some  infantile immature players within the squad who can't be told they've got it wrong when clearly they have. Big problem I'm afraid and it's down to the players not the manager.

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on September 18, 2011, 09:52:45 am by Padge_DRFC »
Yes Hayter can score, same ball in Le Fondre scored from Hayter would have scored from. Rovers never gave him a chance.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012