Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:26:29 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Are we at risk tonight?  (Read 3539 times)

drfcsteve

• Forum Member
Are we at risk tonight?
« on October 14, 2011, 08:44:27 am by drfcsteve »
Just read in the free press that there will be no extra police for tonight's game, slightly worrying given there will be 1 Leeds fan to every 2 Rovers, wouldn't matter with any other set of supporters but leeds scum don't mind starting trouble with old women/children, I can just see it all going wrong especially after the game. :thumbdown:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Filo

• VSC Member
Re: Are we at risk tonight?
« Reply #1 on October 14, 2011, 08:50:24 am by Filo »
There`ll be extra police, no doubt about it!

Anyway, I`ll be safe, I`m not an old woman and I`m not a child :laugh:

DRNaith

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on October 14, 2011, 08:54:48 am by DRNaith »
.....or a bin!

drfcsteve

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on October 14, 2011, 09:38:47 am by drfcsteve »
Quote from: \"DRNaith\" post=191193
.....or a bin!

:laugh:

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on October 14, 2011, 01:19:12 pm by Padge_DRFC »
2 to 1. I'd say Leeds are in trouble with that ratio. Leeds are bringing 4000 tonight, more than likely turning up to support their team and watch a game of football. The only morons will be those Donnywhites in the home end attending their first ever Leeds United game.

benaldo

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on October 14, 2011, 01:21:46 pm by benaldo »
Can I make a suggestion?

If any of you see anyone acting in an aggressive manner tonight, please report it to the nearest steward or police officer. Don't tolerate it and remember that to do nothing is to be part of the problem.

donnybez

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on October 14, 2011, 01:30:48 pm by donnybez »
Just do what I'm doing! Bring a hull city fan with you as bait :laugh: But honestly he does enjoy our games, been a few times though hasn't actually seen us win yet....:S

BarnbyDunnyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on October 14, 2011, 01:31:46 pm by BarnbyDunnyRover »
Quote from: \"drfcsteve\" post=191188
Just read in the free press that there will be no extra police for tonight's game, slightly worrying given there will be 1 Leeds fan to every 2 Rovers, wouldn't matter with any other set of supporters but leeds scum don't mind starting trouble with old women/children, I can just see it all going wrong especially after the game. :thumbdown:

Who cares how many leeds fans there are?i got set upon on my way back from wembley & my brother in law got knocked out by one of the scum but that would never stop me or him supporting our team,we are DONCASTER ROVERS lets be loud & proud & support our local team.....ROVERS TILL WE DIE every last one of us!!!!

benaldo

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on October 14, 2011, 01:37:11 pm by benaldo »
Quote from: \"BarnbyDunnyRover\" post=191274
Quote from: \"drfcsteve\" post=191188

Who cares how many leeds fans there are?i got set upon on my way back from wembley & my brother in law got knocked out by one of the scum but that would never stop me or him supporting our team,we are DONCASTER ROVERS lets be loud & proud & support our local team.....ROVERS TILL WE DIE every last one of us!!!!

That post makes no sense. It isn't actually saying anything.

Katesby

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on October 14, 2011, 01:48:06 pm by Katesby »
the whole of this thread is just cringe

BarnbyDunnyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on October 14, 2011, 01:52:42 pm by BarnbyDunnyRover »
Quote from: \"Katesby\" post=191284
the whole of this thread is just cringe

Why?

benaldo

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on October 14, 2011, 01:54:59 pm by benaldo »
I'm guessing it's because it's stupid. It's about nothing except the perception that grown men will be beating each other up...which they won't. Too many people get off on being around violence, but no-one actually likes getting a punch in the face or locked up do they?

It's pathetic.

BarnbyDunnyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on October 14, 2011, 02:05:34 pm by BarnbyDunnyRover »
Quote from: \"benaldo\" post=191288
I'm guessing it's because it's stupid. It's about nothing except the perception that grown men will be beating each other up...which they won't. Too many people get off on being around violence, but no-one actually likes getting a punch in the face or locked up do they?

It's pathetic.

Im 40 years old & ive been supporting Rovers 31 years & in this time ive never thrown a punch at any other supporter once even on the way back from wembley when i had chance i didnt,so benaldo & kateby dont judge me as some sort of hooligan or member of the ddr just because i said im not affraid to say `yes`im a Doncaster Rovers fan & be proud of it & refuse to be scared of the leeds bullys.

benaldo

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on October 14, 2011, 02:07:19 pm by benaldo »
Being a \"member of the ddr\" makes you as much of a football hooligan as John Inman!

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on October 14, 2011, 02:20:30 pm by silent majority »
Benaldo, for somebody who has admitted he's never seen any football violence you seem to be an expert on it, it's causes and the type of person involved.

benaldo

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on October 14, 2011, 02:27:24 pm by benaldo »
Look, I've seen possibly a thousand times more violence than you, o'patronising one, will ever see. And from my large wealth of experience of it, people committing violent offences in public (hmm, sounds like football violence fits in to that) are without question, the biggest bunch of drop kicks I've ever met.

And for a \"director\" or whatever you are of the vsc to do anything but condem these idiots is quite frankly shit.

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on October 14, 2011, 02:31:27 pm by Padge_DRFC »
BarnbyDunnyRover wrote:

drfcsteve wrote:

Just read in the free press that there will be no extra police for tonight's game, slightly worrying given there will be 1 Leeds fan to every 2 Rovers, wouldn't matter with any other set of supporters but leeds scum don't mind starting trouble with old women/children, I can just see it all going wrong especially after the game.

That post makes no sense. It isn't actually saying anything.

You really are thick. Would you like me to break this down into easy simple words for you and provide a list of key points from the paragraph?

benaldo

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on October 14, 2011, 02:32:47 pm by benaldo »
yes please.

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on October 14, 2011, 02:35:29 pm by silent majority »
Benaldo, you may well have, but my observation was about football violence, the fact you have said that you have never seen any, that was all.

But no doubt being your normal aggressive self on this forum seems to satisfy some kind of pent up aggression.

Being a director of the VSC has got nothing to do with what I posted, nor does it state my opinion of football violence one way or another, but for some strange reason you are implying that it does. Why is that?

I have seen quite a lot of football violence over the years, its just unfortunate that most of it these days is meted out by people who are paid to stop it happening. I'm not condoning violence when I stand by the innocent victims of it.

keepmoatman

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on October 14, 2011, 02:39:17 pm by keepmoatman »
Quote from: \"BarnbyDunnyRover\" post=191296
Quote from: \"benaldo\" post=191288

It's pathetic.

Im 40 years old & ive been supporting Rovers 31 years & in this time ive never thrown a punch at any other supporter once even on the way back from wembley when i had chance i didnt,so benaldo & kateby dont judge me as some sort of hooligan or member of th e ddr just because i said im not affraid to say `yes`im a Doncaster Rovers fan & be proud of it & refuse to be scared of the leeds bullys.

Benny read the post again , does it not say he is NOT a member of the DDR ?  .
You do spout some complete drivel at times you no fella :thumbdown:

Katesby

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on October 14, 2011, 02:41:53 pm by Katesby »
It's cringey because whilst I understand women & children are at risk, grown men are actually posting on this as if they're petrified because we're playing Leeds. End of the day if something does happen chances are donny fans will be just as responsible as Leeds fans will be. Takes two to tango and all that

drfcsteve

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on October 14, 2011, 04:01:25 pm by drfcsteve »
Quote from: \"Katesby\" post=191323
It's cringey because whilst I understand women & children are at risk, grown men are actually posting on this as if they're petrified because we're playing Leeds. End of the day if something does happen chances are donny fans will be just as responsible as Leeds fans will be. Takes two to tango and all that

Never heard so much rubbish, \"it takes two to tango and all that\", our fans weren't looking for trouble at Wembley were they, got it though.

Katesby

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on October 14, 2011, 04:42:05 pm by Katesby »
I'm guessing you can account for all 20/25 thousand donny fans who were there then yes? clown

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on October 14, 2011, 04:57:02 pm by Superspy »
Can we just let it go please guys. It's the sensible thing to do. Let's just go to the match, enjoy the football, come home and discuss it as always. :)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012