Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:24:24 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Trouble outside the north/north east stands  (Read 2374 times)

MiKA

• Forum Member
Trouble outside the north/north east stands
« on October 14, 2011, 11:09:32 am by MiKA »
.... no not yet but if like normal there are no police there tonight there will be!

We have season tickets in the South stand but due to living on Carr House Rd we walk up past the east stand and head over the fields from the north/east corner of the ground just like many of our fans do. This means that rival fans pass one another as the away fans head towards their vehicles left around the lake side area.

It is never policed just there and over the past few seasons we have seen a little trouble but not much, tonight however our opposition are Leeds and with the way their fans are and the huge numbers expected it can only mean one thing  TROUBLE!

This is not just scare mongering, i'll put money on it, if that whole area is not policed heavily it will be one huge hotspot.

(atleast the 2 ambulances that are always parked their will come in handy)  :whistle:

All this aside, come on the Rovers, stuff em   :scarf: :rtid:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

robchester

• Forum Member
Re: Trouble outside the north/north east stands
« Reply #1 on October 14, 2011, 11:36:04 am by robchester »
We had a problem in that same area at last years game as 8 Leeds \"youths\" tried to pick a fight with myself and my wife - we ignored them and they went away. They were running up and down shouting \"come on then we are leeds scum\".

Berkshire Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on October 14, 2011, 12:55:19 pm by Berkshire Rover »
Quote from: \"robchester\" post=191246
We had a problem in that same area at last years game as 8 Leeds \"youths\" tried to pick a fight with myself and my wife - we ignored them and they went away. They were running up and down shouting \"come on then we are leeds scum\".

Good of them to let you know that, you might not have been able to work it out for yourself! :headbang:

benaldo

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on October 14, 2011, 01:08:52 pm by benaldo »
Why do we need a thread like this, whipping people into a \"watch out for violence (rub hands in glee)\" frenzy?

If people go looking for trouble or expecting it, they more than likely find it....

Nothing is going to go on at tonights game apart from some scrotes shouting. End of story. Don't ham it up to be something that isn't even happening and is not likely to happen.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on October 14, 2011, 01:30:27 pm by The Red Baron »
For once, Benaldo, I agree with you 100%. Talk of trouble at football matches tends to be a self-fulfilling prophecy.

white rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on October 14, 2011, 01:38:47 pm by white rover »
no trouble at donny tonight , millwall , cardiff , scum , chelsea maybe , stop shiting your selfs

Snods Shinpad 2

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on October 14, 2011, 01:43:45 pm by Snods Shinpad 2 »
Rest easy lads. I'll be taking care of matters off the pitch.

From 7pm I'll be handing out tasers, cattle prods and disinfectant outside the East Stand, for anyone wishing to assist in the herding of the great uncleansed.

benaldo

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on October 14, 2011, 01:45:17 pm by benaldo »
What an erudite poster you are white rover.

You can't even use naughty swear words and spell them correctly! I bet the winter evenings whizz by at your \"Manor\" estate, to the sound of your beautifully constructed tales of derring do. Your parents must be so proud. Have you considered a job as a journalist or perhaps a career in public speaking?

Can I vote for white rover as poster of the month?

Red wizard

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on October 14, 2011, 04:14:24 pm by Red wizard »
Quote from: \"MiKA\" post=191238
.... no not yet but if like normal there are no police there tonight there will be!

We have season tickets in the South stand but due to living on Carr House Rd we walk up past the east stand and head over the fields from the north/east corner of the ground just like many of our fans do. This means that rival fans pass one another as the away fans head towards their vehicles left around the lake side area.

It is never policed just there and over the past few seasons we have seen a little trouble but not much, tonight however our opposition are Leeds and with the way their fans are and the huge numbers expected it can only mean one thing  TROUBLE!

This is not just scare mongering, i'll put money on it, if that whole area is not policed heavily it will be one huge hotspot.

(atleast the 2 ambulances that are always parked their will come in handy)  :whistle:

All this aside, come on the Rovers, stuff em   :scarf: :rtid:
   I will be shocked if there is any trouble around the ground. It just won't happen. Why start a thread like this? All you are doing is scaring young Mothers,Fathers from going. We mean nothing to Leeds.

Katesby

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on October 14, 2011, 04:43:56 pm by Katesby »
they mean noting to us as far as im concerned

I-was-there1976

« Reply #10 on October 14, 2011, 04:53:07 pm by I-was-there1976 »
yorkshire folk battling with Yorkshire folk. Whod have thunk it ?

Cant we pretend its a cricket match ?

southwestexile

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on October 14, 2011, 05:41:10 pm by southwestexile »
Quote from: \"benaldo\" post=191267
Why do we need a thread like this, whipping people into a \"watch out for violence (rub hands in glee)\" frenzy?

If people go looking for trouble or expecting it, they more than likely find it....

Nothing is going to go on at tonights game apart from some scrotes shouting. End of story. Don't ham it up to be something that isn't even happening and is not likely to happen.

hang on a minute......I need to stop choking......can't belive I'm saying this....

Bloody well said Benaldo!

MiKA

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on October 15, 2011, 08:43:49 am by MiKA »
Nice to see that this area was well policed last night, a big well done to the keepmoat and of course to the boys (and girls) in blue     :byebye

TinyPortal © 2005-2012