Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:09:30 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: the saunders f**k clean off thread  (Read 5407 times)

vaya

• Forum Member
Re: the saunders f**k clean off thread
« Reply #30 on October 14, 2011, 10:21:43 pm by vaya »
It's just like Frost/Nixon.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on October 14, 2011, 10:30:50 pm by PDX_Rover »
There's absolutely zero point carping on about bringing SO'D back - not going to happen. The game tonight was lost in midfield.  That and some amateur defending from set pieces.

Leeds were a better team. Simple as that.  It serves no purpose saying f**k Off Saunders after 4 games. That's just puerile.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on October 14, 2011, 10:36:46 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Quote from: \"sheffieldROVER\" post=191476
have u considered meeting a dentist after making your mouth u clever prick! jesus they are only your teeth?

If you are unable to conduct yourself in a civilised manner, removal from the forums may be the only option.

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on October 14, 2011, 10:36:46 pm by steve@dcfd »
Sheff just sit back and read the hypocritical supporters who can justify this performance under Dean yet slated Sean. Not one player won their individual battle tonight. We were out played, out battled, out thought, infect tonight showed why we are near the bottom and Leeds are near the top. JR and the Keepmoat two it's called investment. We should have played 442, ho we did and proved we couldn't ha bless.

southwestexile

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on October 14, 2011, 11:43:53 pm by southwestexile »
Quote from: \"sheffieldROVER\" post=191436
Quote from: \"southwestexile\" post=191422
Quote from: \"sheffieldROVER\" post=191417
SHUT UP U f**kING GIMP!!!!

i think you just lost the point of communicating as a multi-celled organism

LISTEN U PRICK!!! STOP TRYING TO BE A SMART ARSE AND GET f**kING REAL!!WAS
WE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN OUTPLAYED LIKE WE WERE TONIGHT IF SIR SEAN O DRISCOLL WAS IN CHARGE!!

WERE THE f**k WAS LALCOVIC HE COULD HAVE CHANGED THE GAME????

PARKIN CAn go back to cardiff for me, i dont like paying to wATCH SHEFF UNITED LAST YEAR!!
COS THATS HOW SHIT WE LOOK.  
BILLY COULDNT SCORE FOR A HOOF sytem ! billy scores when u give it him to his feet, we dont need parkin cos billy sharp is a beast when he has half a chance at his feet!
bring back sean o driocoll
bring back total football!!!!!!!!!1 in what ever league!!!!!!!:scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

I'll stop trying to be smart when you stop trying to be to so thick (are you trying?)

I think you better go because the other amoeba want their daddy back

southwestexile

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on October 14, 2011, 11:52:28 pm by southwestexile »
Quote from: \"sheffieldROVER\" post=191436
Quote from: \"southwestexile\" post=191422
Quote from: \"sheffieldROVER\" post=191417
SHUT UP U f**kING GIMP!!!!

i think you just lost the point of communicating as a multi-celled organism

LISTEN U PRICK!!! STOP TRYING TO BE A SMART ARSE AND GET f**kING REAL!!WAS
WE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN OUTPLAYED LIKE WE WERE TONIGHT IF SIR SEAN O DRISCOLL WAS IN CHARGE!!

WERE THE f**k WAS LALCOVIC HE COULD HAVE CHANGED THE GAME????

PARKIN CAn go back to cardiff for me, i dont like paying to wATCH SHEFF UNITED LAST YEAR!!
COS THATS HOW SHIT WE LOOK.  
BILLY COULDNT SCORE FOR A HOOF sytem ! billy scores when u give it him to his feet, we dont need parkin cos billy sharp is a beast when he has half a chance at his feet!
bring back sean o driocoll
bring back total football!!!!!!!!!1 in what ever league!!!!!!!:scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

can just ask if you were at derby this season, or at swansea last year?  2 of the most inept performances I've ever seen.  Norwich away the year before.

Great football at times, but not always, and quite a few games with not even a single shot

maybe i should spell it out in crayons for you numbskull?

GIMP 1 CHIMP 0

duggiesmyhero

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on October 15, 2011, 06:36:56 am by duggiesmyhero »
WE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN OUTPLAYED LIKE WE WERE TONIGHT IF SIR SEAN O DRISCOLL WAS IN CHARGE

What like we wern't outplayed by Derby, Swansea , Leeds at their place, :headbang:

some of you need to get real, apart from a couple of players the rest are Div1 standard at best. And as for SIR SOD, Utter bollox, he's gone and if you dont like that fact then go support seans new team when he gets on. As for calling him SIR, that title is reserved for only on person, SIR FRANCIS THIERNEY

Can only judge Saunders after Jan when hes signed his players and replaced Odismalls light weight powder puff wont get stuck in players

DonnyNoel

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on October 15, 2011, 06:49:25 am by DonnyNoel »
Harsh thread. Woeful last night (and in spells in other games) but I think until we know what Saunders' true style of play is its hard to estimate how big the tactical/style gap is between DS and SOD. It may be no coincidence that some of SODs better performers have been DS's worst performers and in fairness to Saunders we've got to give him time to either get faces in to do what he wants or a good ten games to tinker with what he's got.

I don't believe he told us to go out and lump it to Parkin (who I thought had an ok game to say what was being asked of him) but as we lost the midfield battle so throughly last night you can't really blame the defence for having to do that. I'm struggling to recall a team lose so many 50/50s as last night (those who could at least be bothered to close an opposition player down that is).

Irrespective of the manager or formation or style of play there's no excuse for what some of the players did last night. Experienced pros, of which we have plenty, shouldn't have been beaten so comprehensively.

Jonathan

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on October 15, 2011, 07:58:27 am by Jonathan »
Certainly a harsh and inappropriate thread title and one that's not needed at all. Four games is far too early to pass judgement. Saunders is on a three year contract and this club backs their managers.

Saying he has to go after one defeat would be like showering him with praise for breathing new life into the club after one interview! Oh, hang on a minute....

RUPRECHT

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on October 15, 2011, 08:11:05 am by RUPRECHT »
far too early to be saying get rid of him - embarrassing really

TinyPortal © 2005-2012