Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:18:10 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: 2nd Rate Stewarding  (Read 1296 times)

Goldthorpe Rover

• Forum Member
2nd Rate Stewarding
« on October 14, 2011, 09:12:48 pm by Goldthorpe Rover »
Which steward made the terrible decisions to allow Leeds fans found in the Doncaster side walk straight into the Leeds end, because that was a terrible,terrible decision which did not go down at all well with the fans or stewards around our seating..shocking

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

MrFrost

• Forum Member
Re: 2nd Rate Stewarding
« Reply #1 on October 14, 2011, 09:15:40 pm by MrFrost »
Absolute joke. The stewards had no b*llocks tonight, and apparently were under instructions not to eject any Leeds fans in the home end.

Funny they put them with the Leeds fans behind the goal, which was full. Health and safety??

Also - why were there Leeds fans in our end? They didn't even sell their full allocation. Big club my arse!

Goldthorpe Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on October 14, 2011, 09:24:46 pm by Goldthorpe Rover »
If that had been us at Leeds we would have been listening to the game in the car park, it made us look like idiots that had no plan or as you say Mr Frost b*llocks.

Easy for Dennis

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on October 14, 2011, 10:19:35 pm by Easy for Dennis »
We cant slag teams for not selling there allocation we cant even fill our stands for a local derby pricing wrong for a game on tv i think

roverssam1879

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on October 14, 2011, 10:41:10 pm by roverssam1879 »
Quote from: \"Easy for Dennis\" post=191494
We cant slag teams for not selling there allocation we cant even fill our stands for a local derby pricing wrong for a game on tv i think

the thread isnt about slaging of l@@ds for not selling out ! the thread is a valid point as to why the ''supervisor'' contoling the north west corner allowed leeds fans to be ejected from the home end... ejected into the away end !. where is the justice ? caused lots of problems and tension amogst fans . completely not fair and it should be reviewed going forward.

pathetic stewarding.

i think it was ''THE DUKE'' who wrote on here that he wouldnt be going due to the segregation issue with his child, he was spot on because it was a terrible atmosphere.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on October 14, 2011, 11:29:04 pm by MrFrost »
There were Leeds fans in the West Stand wearing shirts and scarves. Talk about taking the piss.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012