Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:17:03 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Sharp  (Read 1681 times)

I-was-there1976

Sharp
« on October 14, 2011, 10:20:19 pm by I-was-there1976 »
Thats why he was shite at Sheff Utd.

Be warned

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

wilts rover

• Forum Member
Re: Sharp
« Reply #1 on October 14, 2011, 10:22:25 pm by wilts rover »
why because he didnt have any studs in his boots?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on October 14, 2011, 10:23:52 pm by Filo »
You can have the best strikers in the world, but if your midfield play like fairy`s and could n`t be arsed, then your strikers won`t get the service and won`t score goals

I-was-there1976

« Reply #3 on October 14, 2011, 10:24:16 pm by I-was-there1976 »
thats 6th in the list

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on October 14, 2011, 10:26:00 pm by Filo »
Quote from: \"wilts rover\" post=191499
why because he didnt have any studs in his boots?

I think they were all playing in trainers the number of times they slipped over, never saw a Leeds player slip once though!

I-was-there1976

« Reply #5 on October 14, 2011, 10:28:50 pm by I-was-there1976 »
Quote from: \"Filo\" post=191501
You can have the best strikers in the world, but if your midfield play like fairy`s and could n`t be arsed, then your strikers won`t get the service and won`t score goals

Sharp and Parkin were miles apart all night

Sharp didnt like the long balls and didnt fancy the rough stuff alongside Parkin.

He wont be here long

bedale rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on October 14, 2011, 10:45:33 pm by bedale rover »
Quote from: \"I-was-there1976\" post=191509
Quote from: \"Filo\" post=191501

Sharp and Parkin were miles apart all night

Sharp didnt like the long balls and didnt fancy the rough stuff alongside Parkin.

He wont be here long

b*llocks      play to sharp's strength he is a centre forward when set in the right team he is excellent

why do you think that blackwell couldnt get the best out of him? because he insisted on trying to play sharp with beattie or any passing lump  but with a keogh he scored 30 goals! and look how poor mccormack was last year with keogh almost 10 goals

:S

Rovin Reporter

« Reply #7 on October 14, 2011, 11:44:06 pm by Rovin Reporter »
Sharp is his not playing to his own strengths, he is not pushing the defenders to make mistakes or running across the back line to draw them away , Too many times he is second to the ball , and will not read the flight  or pass,  well enough to maximise the efforts of others who are trying to get him into the game . He often makes gestures of frustation at  who ? surley not his own team mates, I think he is lazy unless he gets off to a good start in the game , if he is starting slow the he tends to drift in and out , this just NOT good enough for the price we are paying to watch him each week. I am begining to think January may see him sold at a loss , to settle the wages of the loan signings , i am a supporter of Billy but his attitude towards his own efforts in a game make me feel that he just does not have the pride in his own performance that we are led to believe.

VixDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on October 14, 2011, 11:47:38 pm by VixDRFC »
I also think Sharp is lacking confidence and nervous of getting injured again. Last season it took a couple of penalties to get him scoring from open play, this season might be the same

southwestexile

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on October 15, 2011, 12:02:21 am by southwestexile »
christ, did we even think we'd see sharp before November?  He's just not match fit yet and is playing within himself.

Hag

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on October 15, 2011, 12:27:04 am by Hag »
The best, and probably only good thing from tonight was that Billy got 90 minutes under his belt.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012