Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 14, 2024, 12:22:55 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Saunders post match interview  (Read 2105 times)

Filo

• VSC Member
Saunders post match interview
« on November 19, 2011, 05:19:17 pm by Filo »
I want hear him say how f***ing mad he his with that, I want him to go mental at the players, a local derby and they play like t**ts, stop pussyfooting around with these overpaid players, fine them for an unacceptable performance, I don`t care if they get upset, they earn good money, time to bollock them big style!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

madmick50

• Forum Member
Re: Saunders post match interview
« Reply #1 on November 19, 2011, 05:21:59 pm by madmick50 »
I haven't heard the interview yet but I bet he doesn't take any of the blame.

dumbroofer

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on November 19, 2011, 05:23:59 pm by dumbroofer »
i want to hear the words, im f**king clueless i quit

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on November 19, 2011, 05:24:13 pm by Filo »
Quote from: \"madmick50\" post=199204
I haven't heard the interview yet but I bet he doesn't take any of the blame.

That`s probably because he has n`t done one yet, I hope he`s still kicking everything in the dressing room!

JonWallsend

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on November 19, 2011, 05:28:00 pm by JonWallsend »
Quote from: \"Filo\" post=199200
I want hear him say how f***ing mad he his with that, I want him to go mental at the players, a local derby and they play like t**ts, stop pussyfooting around with these overpaid players, fine them for an unacceptable performance, I don`t care if they get upset, they earn good money, time to bollock them big style!

The problem is that he probably will just say exactly that- followed by guarantees that it wont happen again. Only it will.

FuzzyDuck

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on November 19, 2011, 05:30:28 pm by FuzzyDuck »
Agree totally Filo.  Quick question for you guys who saw that.  Would seeing it be worse than listening to it?

I really hope there are players out of the next game with gluteous maximus injuries!  I recommend the 10\" Ream Dean!

drfc1951

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on November 19, 2011, 05:42:21 pm by drfc1951 »
Quote from: \"dumbroofer\" post=199205

Tough, aint gonna happen.

Goldthorpe Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on November 19, 2011, 06:04:10 pm by Goldthorpe Rover »
He couldn't even look up at the fans at half time, he's way out of his comfort and skill zone.
Three year contract your having a laugh.

dumbroofer

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on November 19, 2011, 06:08:40 pm by dumbroofer »
Quote from: \"drfc1951\" post=199215
Quote from: \"dumbroofer\" post=199205

Tough, aint gonna happen.

true,but how long do you think it will be before the calls for his head begin......oh wait a min

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on November 19, 2011, 06:09:03 pm by Chris Black come back »
How many people thought exactly the same about SOD when he first arrived? There was some total dogshit served up in his first six months (Northampton away anyone?) but look how we ended up.

The truth is though that we are playing shite, leaking goals (one clean sheet the entire season) and not scoring (lowest in Championship). As bad as this is, it is made worse by the fact that there is no apparent game plan or structure. Piss poor Rovers.

paddy drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on November 19, 2011, 06:11:40 pm by paddy drfc »
He is out of his depth totally clueless , nobody in that crowd or on the pitch today had any idea what Saunders had sent them out to do !!

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on November 19, 2011, 06:22:46 pm by Mr1Croft »
Quote from: \"Chris_Black_come_back\" post=199236
How many people thought exactly the same about SOD when he first arrived? There was some total dogshit served up in his first six months (Northampton away anyone?) but look how we ended up.

The truth is though that we are playing shite, leaking goals (one clean sheet the entire season) and not scoring (lowest in Championship). As bad as this is, it is made worse by the fact that there is no apparent game plan or structure. Piss poor Rovers.

That's a load of b*llocks and you know it!!!!

We lost 5 out of 32 in SOD's first 8 games in charge of all competions, and we lost away to champions Scunthorpe, away to Wycombe on penalties in cup, away to Bristol city, away to Blackpool and at home to Bolton in cup.

EDIT: SOD's first 3 losses in the league came against Blackpool, Bristol C and Scunthorpe, all 3 went on to be promoted. Barnsley for Premiership anyone???

Northampton???, our first journey there with SOD resulted in a 2-0 win? Lewis guy scored the best goal of his career.

If your on about our second visit to Sixfields with SOD, on that Friday night where we was beat 2-0, that was more 10 months than 6 and we never played that bad that night, I remember Hayter kicking a sitter into the keeper's gloves, and McCammon heading it to the same place from close range, and I'm positive we had more shots than today.

The underlying difference is when SOD came we were mid-table and we could afford to sacrifice points experimenting with our new manager. Saunders was brought in to save our season straight away, and apart from 3 very lucky wins we're playing worse and not even looking like we're gonna fight for our place anymore...

prince

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on November 19, 2011, 06:32:09 pm by prince »
O'Driscoll also had a clue about preparing a team for the opposition.

DRFCBRADFORD

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on November 19, 2011, 06:41:07 pm by DRFCBRADFORD »
deano please for f**k sake go and get 2 centre midfield player please ,put friend back at CB and get these out on loan to fund the 2new midfield players

woods
martis
dummy
hird
naylor
keegan
brown

madmick50

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on November 19, 2011, 08:15:40 pm by madmick50 »
Just listened to his post match interview and as usual none of it is his fault. Thankfully he has learned 'a bit more'. He needs to learn that he is way out of his depth.

But the true blame lies with the board and not Saunders. Why on earth would you replace SO'D with a Conference League manager. Why would you have a strategy of bringing in big time Charlies for a couple of months and not expect that to destroy any semblance of team spirit?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012