Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:35:55 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Proud  (Read 3774 times)

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
Re: Proud
« Reply #30 on January 21, 2012, 07:54:13 pm by donnyroversfc »
Im not supporting the club (in person) whilever we continue with the regime we are currently operating.

Iv paid for my season ticket for the season (which finally after weeks of trying, iv finally managed to convince my mate to use it, free ofcourse) My comments on here are hardly gunna be destructive to the players (who probably care about as much as i do right now).

It's not the fact we're losing games and getting relegated, because i genuinly believe we we're down even with the god (so'd) in charge.

I don't even question the sacking of SO'D anymore, but i do question why on earth we decided to employ Dean Saunders (who i dont rate) when there was a countless other good managers out their who could do a fantastic job. A good manager is worth 100x more than what any player McKay can bring to this club.

I don't agree in the transfer policy and think it is suicidal for our club. Plenty of good prospects in the lower league who are worth a gamble on rather than a mismatch of foreign imports here for a short while.

I don't like the fact the club are seemingly lying to us about certain things like Sharp's clause and backing SO'D, next day sacked.

I just feel distant from the club and almost like they really dont give a s**t about us fans.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on January 21, 2012, 09:03:00 pm by The Red Baron »
Quote from: \"donnyroversfc\" post=214235
Im not supporting the club (in person) whilever we continue with the regime we are currently operating.

Iv paid for my season ticket for the season (which finally after weeks of trying, iv finally managed to convince my mate to use it, free ofcourse) My comments on here are hardly gunna be destructive to the players (who probably care about as much as i do right now).

It's not the fact we're losing games and getting relegated, because i genuinly believe we we're down even with the god (so'd) in charge.

I don't even question the sacking of SO'D anymore, but i do question why on earth we decided to employ Dean Saunders (who i dont rate) when there was a countless other good managers out their who could do a fantastic job. A good manager is worth 100x more than what any player McKay can bring to this club.

I don't agree in the transfer policy and think it is suicidal for our club. Plenty of good prospects in the lower league who are worth a gamble on rather than a mismatch of foreign imports here for a short while.

I don't like the fact the club are seemingly lying to us about certain things like Sharp's clause and backing SO'D, next day sacked.

I just feel distant from the club and almost like they really dont give a s**t about us fans.

I empathise with a lot of what you say, but one thing I won't do is walk away. The club needs our support now and will need it more than ever in the next few years. Some poor decisions have been made this season and I think they will haunt us for some time to come. That's why we need to keep the faith.

donnygreenjeans

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on January 21, 2012, 09:52:40 pm by donnygreenjeans »
Quote from: \"big fat yorkshire pudding\" post=214173
I went and I'm proud really good second half. thought the red war incorrect and harsh. The ref wasn't the best imo fair play to Saunders he'll get stick from the usual but he set us up well at ten men.

You must have seen a different game to me as he deserved to go and for the second half performance we only came alive for the last 15 minutes.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012