Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:54:04 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Call me a spiteful t**t...  (Read 3726 times)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
Call me a spiteful t**t...
« on March 06, 2012, 10:05:23 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
...but I do so love taking three points off them scabby bas**rds.

And not only for 84-85. On the eve of the play-off final in 08, there were Forest fans a-plenty sending Leeds messages of goodwill, on the understanding that \"big clubs (sic) didn't deserve to be that far down the leagues.\"

I would love it. LOVE IT, if we stay up and that bunch of cock-ends go down. Love it.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
Re: Call me a spiteful t**t...
« Reply #1 on March 06, 2012, 10:11:07 pm by RobTheRover »
And I bet that knobsack Cotterill was apopleptic too.

Win-win.  A good day all round.

Pintolager

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on March 06, 2012, 10:17:27 pm by Pintolager »
Quote from: \"BillyStubbsTears\" post=224843

And not only for 84-85. On the eve of the play-off final in 08, there were Forest fans a-plenty sending Leeds messages of goodwill, on the understanding that \"big clubs (sic) didn't deserve to be that far down the leagues.\"

I would love it. LOVE IT, if we stay up and that bunch of cock-ends go down. Love it.

Spot on! Up until we lost at Cheltenham and ending up in the play offs, I didn't mind Forest too much, but all the nastiness towards us made me lose any respect I had for them so I too would love it if we stayed up at their expense......oh the irony ;)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on March 06, 2012, 10:19:30 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Quote from: \"RobTheRover\" post=224845
And I bet that knobsack Cotterill was apopleptic too.

Win-win.  A good day all round.

He must have nightmares about playing Donny. Ever since that day at OBV in the depths of our despair in Dec 98 when we pulled back against Cheltenham and Snod kicked the f**k out of the away changing room door.

Karma eh? If you're a bell end, Donny will f**k you over.

belton rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on March 06, 2012, 10:20:56 pm by belton rover »

Billy, you really do spoil yourself sometimes.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on March 06, 2012, 10:21:17 pm by RobTheRover »
Remember what happened after we went to their place when we were bottom 3 years ago and got a win?

Playoffs here we come.....

;-)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on March 06, 2012, 10:46:02 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Quote from: \"RobTheRover\" post=224851
Remember what happened after we went to their place when we were bottom 3 years ago and got a win?

Playoffs here we come.....

;-)

a 'Forest' moment. Like that 'Mansfield' moment but at the other end of the table!

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on March 06, 2012, 10:58:30 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Seems most games at Forest are blessed with cracking goals. I still rate Martin Woods chip on the end of upteen passes as one of the best I have ever seen.

Stocks screamer and now Piquionne.

Let's hope the result has the same effect as the 4-2.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on March 06, 2012, 11:01:33 pm by hoolahoop »

Echo those sentiments BST.............Rovers 2 Scabby t**ts 1. :P
:rtid:

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on March 06, 2012, 11:01:33 pm by hoolahoop »

Echo those sentiments BST.............Rovers 2 Scabby t**ts 1. :P
:rtid:

NorthNorfolkRover

« Reply #10 on March 06, 2012, 11:12:19 pm by NorthNorfolkRover »
Yep with u on this one. A few shandies tonight . Seon o driscol  and his  merry men  riding thru the glen . Stupid t**ts. Stupid t**ts !

Lesonthewest

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on March 06, 2012, 11:15:14 pm by Lesonthewest »
Had to laugh at Cotterill's interview on Sky, 'For whatever reason we never turned up', well here is one big reason mester, you are a sheite manager who blames everyone & everything except himself. Little Donny turn you over yet again. :thumbsup:

Standanista

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on March 06, 2012, 11:24:43 pm by Standanista »

Yup.  I find myself in a quandary.  While I do almost always agree, not in public of course, with BST, and have done ever since our last fall-out, when I said that Two Tribes, Welcome To The Pleasuredome and Relax were better Frankie singles than The Power Of Love, I've always felt that the man's obvious wit needed to be kept in check, on occasion and as necessary, by one better than his own, i.e. mine.

However, I think he has it spot on in this case for once.

andysly

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on March 06, 2012, 11:29:46 pm by andysly »
I don't care if we win 5-0 at west ham, beating them tossers trumps the lot.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on March 06, 2012, 11:31:49 pm by BobG »
With you, absoliutely, on the Fankie observations Standa! Pleasuredome is STILL the song that I play loudest of all. Even louder than When the Levee Breaks. And my stereo kills pigeons at 5 miles too.

BobG

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on March 06, 2012, 11:38:29 pm by hoolahoop »
Quote from: \"BobG\" post=224872
With you, absoliutely, on the Fankie observations Standa! Pleasuredome is STILL the song that I play loudest of all. Even louder than When the Levee Breaks. And my stereo kills pigeons at 5 miles too.

BobG

Welcome to the Pleasuredome for me, however I enjoy all the songs. I must dig them out again. :)

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on March 06, 2012, 11:54:34 pm by Thinwhiteduke »
Thread of the week :thumbsup:

pubteam

« Reply #17 on March 07, 2012, 12:18:11 am by pubteam »
I fcuking loved that tonight. I've been back a while but I'm still absolutely buzzing. It felt quite a bit like the old days at times - the team playing for eachother and for the manager and the fans, and the supporters backing the boys throughout.

The whole team, subs included, were brilliant tonight. To a man, they all put a proper shift in, and at times we showed the composure and poise of a team at the right end of the league, rather than one scrapping for its lives.

We played some great football at times tonight too. I haven't seen us look that composed and confident on the ball for a while. It wasn't indicative of a team struggling for results and confidence.

Hard to pick a man of the match, as nobody played badly, but I thought the midfield duo of Gillett and Barnes were outstanding. They covered every blade of grass between them, and both had enough discipline to sit back a bit and allow the likes of Bennett and Copps to attack them down the wings. Also got to mention Ikeme - absolutely immaculate in his handling. It makes such a difference having a goalkeeper who can command his area, it just seems to give the defence so much confidence. Tommy Spurr was also brilliant until he went off - hopefully the injury wasn't anything serious.

Onwards and upwards (hopefully).
RTID.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on March 07, 2012, 12:27:43 am by RobTheRover »
There is some right b*llocks spouted in this thread.

Not a single mention of \"Warriors of the Wasteland\".  Pah!

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on March 07, 2012, 12:29:20 am by RobTheRover »
Quote from: \"pubteam\" post=224890
I fcuking loved that tonight. I've been back a while but I'm still absolutely buzzing. It felt quite a bit like the old days at times - the team playing for eachother and for the manager and the fans, and the supporters backing the boys throughout.

The whole team, subs included, were brilliant tonight. To a man, they all put a proper shift in, and at times we showed the composure and poise of a team at the right end of the league, rather than one scrapping for its lives.

We played some great football at times tonight too. I haven't seen us look that composed and confident on the ball for a while. It wasn't indicative of a team struggling for results and confidence.

Hard to pick a man of the match, as nobody played badly, but I thought the midfield duo of Gillett and Barnes were outstanding. They covered every blade of grass between them, and both had enough discipline to sit back a bit and allow the likes of Bennett and Copps to attack them down the wings. Also got to mention Ikeme - absolutely immaculate in his handling. It makes such a difference having a goalkeeper who can command his area, it just seems to give the defence so much confidence. Tommy Spurr was also brilliant until he went off - hopefully the injury wasn't anything serious.

Onwards and upwards (hopefully).
RTID.

Thanks Pubteam.  Encourging words indeed.

Chris

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on March 07, 2012, 12:45:39 am by Chris »
Arrogant fans and probably one of football's worst characters in charge. What's not to like?

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on March 07, 2012, 06:51:16 am by Donnywolf »
Arrogant fans and probably one of football's worst characters in charge. What's to like?

Capmeister

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on March 07, 2012, 07:26:14 am by Capmeister »
We wobbled a bit when they pulled one back but I've got a smile from ear to ear this morning. To cap it all I had several pints in Hooters with those orange, hot-panted, full-breasted waitresses. All in all a cracking evening!

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on March 07, 2012, 08:46:57 am by Donnywolf »
[attachment=1070]aros6.jpg[/attachment]

inSODwetrust

• Forum Member

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #25 on March 07, 2012, 11:48:57 am by jonnydog »
Quote from: \"inSODwetrust\" post=224964
http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=31250

Enjoy!

The quoted:-

Never got going.

Too many square pegs in round holes.

- \"IF WE HADN'T OF LET TWO GOALS IN, WE WOULD HAVE WON ONE NIL\" - Steve Cotterill, football genius.

At least they know Cotterill is what he is :thumbsup:

Chris

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on March 07, 2012, 11:57:58 am by Chris »
Quote from: \"jonnydog\" post=224971
Quote from: \"inSODwetrust\" post=224964
http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=31250

Enjoy!

The quoted:-

Never got going.

Too many square pegs in round holes.

- \"IF WE HADN'T OF LET TWO GOALS IN, WE WOULD HAVE WON ONE NIL\" - Steve Cotterill, football genius.

At least they know Cotterill is what he is :thumbsup:

God, I despise that prick.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #27 on March 07, 2012, 12:05:22 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Interesting reading about injuries FOrest keep picking up, kind of uncanny that given O'Driscoll's injury record here.  I wonder given he does a lot of the training at Forest whether his training methods were a problem in that respect, or is he just unlucky?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012