Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:49:18 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: The only Rovers supporter in the village  (Read 1294 times)

Tiddysdad

• Forum Member
The only Rovers supporter in the village
« on March 06, 2012, 11:23:05 pm by Tiddysdad »
None of the Forest fans are answering my texts. Sat in the pub listening to them say why can we go to Birmingham and then get beat by Bl**dy donny. so I throw them Southampton and they say \"can anyone hear someone talking\". I'm absolutely loving it.
Thanks to all the lads. I'm looking forward to work tomorrow.

Tiddysdad
RTID

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
Re: The only Rovers supporter in the village
« Reply #1 on March 07, 2012, 12:37:12 am by RobTheRover »
Enjoy!

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on March 07, 2012, 09:44:37 am by graingrover »
with mist rolling in from the Don ....my desire ;)

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on March 07, 2012, 01:19:47 pm by ravenrover »
Living just outside Nottingham I raced back to the car got away and headed for my local. Got in there at 10.35 to find it almost deserted. Richard the landlord looked at the big grin on my face and said that all the Forest \"fans\" cleared off at 10.00 disgusted that the had lost to \"fecking Donny\". Best tasting couple of pints I've had in a long time.
Hope they are all in there tonight when I go down to celebrate my birthday .........oh and a small matter of 3 points last night. :thumbsup:

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on March 07, 2012, 01:25:04 pm by hoolahoop »
Quote from: \"ravenrover\" post=225002
Living just outside Nottingham I raced back to the car got away and headed for my local. Got in there at 10.35 to find it almost deserted. Richard the landlord looked at the big grin on my face and said that all the Forest \"fans\" cleared off at 10.00 disgusted that the had lost to \"fecking Donny\". Best tasting couple of pints I've had in a long time.
Hope they are all in there tonight when I go down to celebrate my birthday .........oh and a small matter of 3 points last night. :thumbsup:

I do hope they have mustered up the courage to celebrate our great win and your birthday with you. As always there's going to be the usual poor excuses.....ENJOY IT and thank them for your present won't you. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012