Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:15:16 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: John Ryan  (Read 1372 times)

mushRTID

• Forum Member
John Ryan
« on March 21, 2012, 10:08:28 pm by mushRTID »
May have missed this on here so expect a sheff utd lose appeal if so but...

I saw Paul Goodwin on twitter saying JR had apologised to the fans.

Paul Goodwin ? @paulgoodwinDFP
Reply RetweetedRetweet

John Ryan apologises to #drfc fans for last night's performance against Millwall in his DFP column this week.

Ryan: \"It was totally devoid of any entertainment value and commitment by Doncaster Rovers. All I can do is apologise to the fans.\" #drfc

Is he losing patience? Never ever heard him apologise for a performance.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Red wizard

• VSC Member
Re: John Ryan
« Reply #1 on March 21, 2012, 10:32:21 pm by Red wizard »
I feel for him big time. God bless you J.R. I want to back you with my season ticket money but right now i am finding it very hard to even think about it. Not bothered if we are in L2 as long as we try. How some players can look in the mirror today i don't know. If they don't like or want to play for Saunders then grow some balls and say so. Let some of the kids have a game. I would sack the lot of em.

RTID75

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on March 21, 2012, 10:40:01 pm by RTID75 »
My memory could be playing tricks on me, but I seem to recall he was so p*ssed off with the team once back in Penney days that they didn't get paid that week.

It must be hardest of all for John - a super fan, but in charge too. Thank you for your honesty John. Much appreciated.

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on March 21, 2012, 10:51:22 pm by donnyroversfc »
Quote from: \"mushRTID\" post=228399
May have missed this on here so expect a sheff utd lose appeal if so but...

I saw Paul Goodwin on twitter saying JR had apologised to the fans.

Paul Goodwin ? @paulgoodwinDFP
Reply RetweetedRetweet

John Ryan apologises to #drfc fans for last night's performance against Millwall in his DFP column this week.

Ryan: \"It was totally devoid of any entertainment value and commitment by Doncaster Rovers. All I can do is apologise to the fans.\" #drfc

Is he losing patience? Never ever heard him apologise for a performance.

Feel sorry for him.

he's apologising to fans for the players lack of commitment and entertainment, while Dean Saunders is praising certain players!

John Ryan is obviously very upset right now but i also sense he's feeling a bit guilty and disappointed with himself and the club too for certain decisions :( .

You'll sort it John im sure!! Chin up, you are this club! Give them all a massive bollocking, then at the end of the season get rid of the fcuking lot of them!! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012