Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 06:58:57 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Saunders out!  (Read 8158 times)

Ben Graham

• Forum Member
Saunders out!
« on April 07, 2012, 03:29:29 pm by Ben Graham »
If that useless idiot is not sacked by the end of the season I am asking for my next season's ticket money to be refunded. He should have gone before and JR should have gone to Specsavers if he can't see what this prat has done to a club that I have supported for over half a century.

SAUNDERS OUT!!!!!!!!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
Re: Saunders out!
« Reply #1 on April 07, 2012, 03:30:42 pm by Thinwhiteduke »
Probably cant afford to sack him after stupidly offering a 3 year deal - unfortunately.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on April 07, 2012, 03:33:49 pm by dickos1 »
Quote from: \"Ben Graham\" post=232016
If that useless idiot is not sacked by the end of the season I am asking for my next season's ticket money to be refunded. He should have gone before and JR should have gone to Specsavers if he can't see what this prat has done to a club that I have supported for over half a century.

SAUNDERS OUT!!!!!!!!

What's he done?? He's just maintained our shit form

Tartan rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on April 07, 2012, 03:35:16 pm by Tartan rover »
Cant see how things can change with him here out of his depth is an understatment :suicide:

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on April 07, 2012, 03:35:43 pm by mushRTID »
Quote from: \"dickos1\" post=232021
Quote from: \"Ben Graham\" post=232016

SAUNDERS OUT!!!!!!!!

What's he done?? He's just maintained our shit form

Thats ok then is it? If the plan was to maintain shit form why bother changing?

Im sure his job was to keep us up? 1 win in 16 with some of these apparently good players is pathetic.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on April 07, 2012, 03:38:48 pm by dickos1 »
Yeah it is crap, but we've been shit for well over a year, with other apparent good players. Neither manager should take full responsibility.

I-was-there1976

« Reply #6 on April 07, 2012, 03:40:55 pm by I-was-there1976 »
at least the wage bill has been reduced

oh wait a minute !!!

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on April 07, 2012, 03:43:06 pm by dickos1 »
So it hasn't? Obviously it has

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on April 07, 2012, 03:46:08 pm by PDX_Rover »
He should really do the right thing and quit.... Start with a clean slate in L1 and bring in Lee Clark.

Fal

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on April 07, 2012, 03:46:08 pm by Fal »
Agree with this, needs to go. We are down and out now

Akinfenwa

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on April 07, 2012, 03:48:52 pm by Akinfenwa »
Does anyone know the first thing about Lee f**king Clark?!?

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on April 07, 2012, 03:49:39 pm by RoversAlias »
This thread is going to keep coming every week until he does go.

The manager should go, McKay should go, a great load of the players should go. We need to start again or else this slide will probably not stop next season.

comeonrovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on April 07, 2012, 03:57:13 pm by comeonrovers »
He has to go now.  But I know that JR will keep him on!  The only thing saunders can do is hold his hands up and resign !!

Stantheredandwhiteman

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on April 07, 2012, 04:12:12 pm by Stantheredandwhiteman »
Yep, time to go for Saunders at the end of this season. Absolute embarrassing form.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on April 07, 2012, 04:13:00 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Just sat on coach. Saunders has to go for me they just won't play for him. How's the time to change. Fans don't want him, players don't want to play for him, he'll not turn it around.

pubteam

« Reply #15 on April 07, 2012, 04:15:09 pm by pubteam »
Lee Clark is cack. I'd be very upset if we ended up being lumbered with him.

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on April 07, 2012, 04:18:00 pm by Wellred »
Strange that none of those calling for Saunders to be sacked were saying the same thing at the end of last season.
Take a good look at some of your comments you numpties.
He should resign. What absolute b*****s. Why would a manager resign and give up his job? Why doesn't Oster resign? Why doesn't Coppinger resign? idiotic comment.
Yes lets sack Saunders and then if the next Manager doesn't get us in a good position after 23 games lets sack him as well.

Sheepskin Stu

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on April 07, 2012, 04:18:46 pm by Sheepskin Stu »
I don't bear any malice to Dean Saunders as he was just a man taking a golden opportunity. It's the decision makers that need to be brought to account.

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on April 07, 2012, 04:19:35 pm by mushRTID »
Quote from: \"Wellred\" post=232060
Strange that none of those calling for Saunders to be sacked were saying the same thing at the end of last season.
He should resign. What absolute b*****s. Why would a manager resign and give up his job? Why doesn't Oster resign? Why doesn't Coppinger resign? idiotic comment.
Yes lets sack Saunders and then if the next Manager doesn't get us in a good position after 23 games lets sack him as well.

1 win in 16.

bedale rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on April 07, 2012, 04:30:54 pm by bedale rover »

difficult to sack saunders when he was at wrexham!

the difference was that SOD had a track record and had up to an injury crisis done the business

saunders has not done what he was asked to do and arguably has left the side in a worse state than he found it

TAXI FOR SAUNDERS! :thumbdown:

Dare to dream!

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on April 07, 2012, 04:36:29 pm by Dare to dream! »
Dont blame Saunders for being ambitous and taking a job oppourtunity, shouldnt of been approached in the first place, we needed an experienced Champ/League 1 manager

grayx

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on April 07, 2012, 04:43:37 pm by grayx »
Quote from: \"big fat yorkshire pudding\" post=232057
Just sat on coach. Saunders has to go for me they just won't play for him. How's the time to change. Fans don't want him, players don't want to play for him, he'll not turn it around.

Starting to agree I'm afraid.
No sign of any progress or lessons being learned. I would add that it's also time for a lot of those players who \"don't want to play for him\" to also go.

But will Dean resign when he has been given a 3 year contract? I fear not.

Fal

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on April 07, 2012, 04:44:11 pm by Fal »
Quote from: \"bedale rover\" post=232078

difficult to sack saunders when he was at wrexham!

the difference was that SOD had a track record and had up to an injury crisis done the business

saunders has not done what he was asked to do and arguably has left the side in a worse state than he found it

TAXI FOR SAUNDERS! :thumbdown:

It's ok saying it on here, we as fans need to make our feelings known against Burnley.

coventryrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on April 07, 2012, 04:50:44 pm by coventryrover »
Interesting to see if many want to give Saunders the hence for a clear out this summer.

Too much of a risk for me as he has not shown an ounce or promise.

Full clean slate and unfortunately that means the current manager.

Be a massive mistake allowing him the summer to bring players in only to be removed a couple of months in.

OurAlfsLad

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on April 07, 2012, 05:15:29 pm by OurAlfsLad »
Don't wait till the end of the season ,sack him now, he should have been pushing for automatic promotion by now. No experience of this league or this class of football and he hasn't scored. all season.  Sack that McKay   why didn't he bring in that Messie bloke. Sack all the players they obviously don't care about the club and are not even trying. We can easily get one of them hundreds of managers who win every week and have never been sacked by any other club for being useless and is willing to work for peanuts. He could sign all the Askern Villa players and turn them into world beaters, its easy, I've seen it don in the films.
While we are at it, sack the supporters, there's not enough turning up and they only pull the players to bits and moan at them. What about me, have not put a good comment together all season, I resign.  What about the missus haven't had a good cuppa tea yet sack....... er hello luv

got to go now    and I taking my football with me so there!!!:cry:

guitarman

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on April 07, 2012, 06:02:18 pm by guitarman »
Time for a saunders out demo i think only way people will listen

drfc1951

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on April 07, 2012, 06:10:35 pm by drfc1951 »
Quote from: \"OurAlfsLad\" post=232104
Don't wait till the end of the season ,sack him now, he should have been pushing for automatic promotion by now. No experience of this league or this class of football and he hasn't scored. all season.  Sack that McKay   why didn't he bring in that Messie bloke. Sack all the players they obviously don't care about the club and are not even trying. We can easily get one of them hundreds of managers who win every week and have never been sacked by any other club for being useless and is willing to work for peanuts. He could sign all the Askern Villa players and turn them into world beaters, its easy, I've seen it don in the films.
While we are at it, sack the supporters, there's not enough turning up and they only pull the players to bits and moan at them. What about me, have not put a good comment together all season, I resign.  What about the missus haven't had a good cuppa tea yet sack....... er hello luv

got to go now    and I taking my football with me so there!!!:cry:

Like it,absolute brilliant post.Sums up our supporters.

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on April 07, 2012, 06:14:05 pm by Thinwhiteduke »
Quote from: \"mushRTID\" post=232064

1 win in 16.

Told you in the second post in this thread Mush ... http://www.drfc-vsc.co.uk/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=999999&id=232019&Itemid=108#232020

...not a bad prediction eh? But a simple one, Wellreds never far away from spouting the same old deluded b*llocks.

drfc1951

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on April 07, 2012, 06:15:40 pm by drfc1951 »
People talk about Saunders doing the right thing and resign.Why didnt O Driscoll do the right thing last summer?
Was he waiting to be sacked so as to get a big payout?

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on April 07, 2012, 06:19:06 pm by Wellred »
Quote from: \"Thinwhiteduke\" post=232127
Quote from: \"mushRTID\" post=232064

1 win in 16.

Told you in the second post in this thread Mush ... http://www.drfc-vsc.co.uk/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=999999&id=232019&Itemid=108#232020

...not a bad prediction eh? But a simple one, Wellreds never far away from spouting the same old deluded b*llocks.

Can I ask TWD. Do you ever read any posts properly?
Or was you just born stupid?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012