Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 08:52:36 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Lost IPHONE Today at Leicester  (Read 2900 times)

Rovers Return

• VSC Member
Lost IPHONE Today at Leicester
« on April 07, 2012, 06:31:56 pm by Rovers Return »
:cry: Today I lost my iphone between my seat and the stairs/exit in the ground. I returned to my seat where it had fallen out of my pocket within 30 seconds and it had gone. It has an awful lot of business numbers on it that I need. Do you know anybody who found it? I was sat about 10 rows from the back on the left hand side, just in front of the young lads. It has to be a fellow Rovers fan in that sparsely populated end that has picked it up. Please get in touch 07917246988. Reward!!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

silent majority

• VSC Member
Re: Lost IPHONE Today at Leicester
« Reply #1 on April 08, 2012, 07:16:05 pm by silent majority »
Any luck at all on this?  :(

Red wizard

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on April 08, 2012, 07:35:55 pm by Red wizard »
I once found a mobile ate the Keepmoat. Handed it in, don't know if it was claimed. Have you phoned the club to see if anyone has handed it in?

Rovers Return

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on April 08, 2012, 07:41:16 pm by Rovers Return »
Nobody has come forward yet. The dissapointing thing is it has been picked up by a Rovers fan. I had only left my seat for 30 seconds after the final whistle. If it had fell out of my pocket it was after we were 2-0 down because I was on the phone telling a mate about the game. There was only four of us on our row so its not like it would be hard to find. Somebody has seen it and picked it up. Despite calling and texting it nothing!

The phone is now barred and the IMEI number on the phone is reported. If it is used it will send a signal telling a website its location and if they get found with the phone then they will be charged with theft.

I really need this phone back, apart from videos of the kids it has all my business contacts in. Please if you have this phone  can you call 07917246988 or email skip@color-world.co.uk no questions asked and a reward will be paid

Rovers Return

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on April 08, 2012, 07:45:21 pm by Rovers Return »
I once found a mobile ate the Keepmoat. Handed it in, don't know if it was claimed. Have you phoned the club to see if anyone has handed it in?

Tomorrow, as its Easter Sunday I presumed no one was there. Normal course of action I know but the pessimist in me thinks the worse. Mainly because I was ringing and ringing it straight away with no answer and the best thing you would normally do is answer it to anybody that rang wouldn't you?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 07:48:57 pm by Rovers Return »

Red wizard

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on April 08, 2012, 08:06:39 pm by Red wizard »

Tomorrow, as its Easter Sunday I presumed no one was there. Normal course of action I know but the pessimist in me thinks the worse. Mainly because I was ringing and ringing it straight away with no answer and the best thing you would normally do is answer it to anybody that rang wouldn't you?
Well its not looking good if no body answered. Am i right in saying it no good to anyone else once its locked? If so whats the point in not handing it in. Have you got your numbers backed up? I always hand things in thats not mine if i find anything. You  just have to hope somone decent hands somthing of yours in if you lose somthing. Hope you get it sorted.

Rovers Return

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on April 11, 2012, 10:08:37 am by Rovers Return »
  :headbang:

Red wizard

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on April 11, 2012, 10:13:19 am by Red wizard »
Have you found it?

ditch_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on April 11, 2012, 10:15:46 am by ditch_drfc »
That's awful if a Rovers fan has found it and taken it without handing it in. Hope you find it

jucyberry

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on April 11, 2012, 10:22:30 am by jucyberry »
Sadly the world is filled with rotten opportunists, I do hope your phone wasn't found by one of them but as time goes on it is looking more likely that it has been..  :(

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on April 11, 2012, 10:29:45 am by Filo »
No good to you now I know, but for future reference there`s an app to locate a missing iphone

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/find-my-iphone/id376101648?mt=8

should n`t all your contacts be backed up in itunes?

Rovers Return

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on April 11, 2012, 11:40:00 am by Rovers Return »
That's awful if a Rovers fan has found it and taken it without handing it in. Hope you find it

Galling! Especially as the screen saver is my twins in their Rovers tops with Copps after the play off final.

nice one rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on April 11, 2012, 11:52:58 am by nice one rovers »

Eyup mate, your contact numbers and videos should be in your computer.

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on April 11, 2012, 12:03:00 pm by mushRTID »
Did you phone Leicester city up?

Rovers Return

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on April 11, 2012, 12:22:57 pm by Rovers Return »
No good to you now I know, but for future reference there`s an app to locate a missing iphone

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/find-my-iphone/id376101648?mt=8

should n`t all your contacts be backed up in itunes?

Hi Filo,

Read up on that after the horse had bolted, apparently while it is switched off it doesn't work. The IMEI is now registered with the police. Who to be fair have been very helpful and are even looking at the CCTV. If you were sat behind me, .....ooooooer.

Everything backed up but I need a new iphone to download it again.

Seriously tho! If you have found it and are just a bit slow at handing it in, please ring 07850714264, send a text or hand it to the Rovers. No questions asked.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on April 11, 2012, 12:44:49 pm by The Red Baron »
Let's hope they're quicker at investigating than "Saunders of the Yard!"

Hope you get the phone back.

vietaff

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on April 11, 2012, 03:41:50 pm by vietaff »
Nobody has come forward yet. The dissapointing thing is it has been picked up by a Rovers fan. I had only left my seat for 30 seconds after the final whistle. If it had fell out of my pocket it was after we were 2-0 down because I was on the phone telling a mate about the game. There was only four of us on our row so its not like it would be hard to find. Somebody has seen it and picked it up. Despite calling and texting it nothing!

The phone is now barred and the IMEI number on the phone is reported. If it is used it will send a signal telling a website its location and if they get found with the phone then they will be charged with theft.

I really need this phone back, apart from videos of the kids it has all my business contacts in. Please if you have this phone  can you call 07917246988 or email skip@color-world.co.uk no questions asked and a reward will be paid

Its more probable that the phone will never be seen in the UK again, even though its barred over here, i have a mate who buys 'blocked' phones and sells them to all the Kosovans etc in Doncaster who take them back 'home' where they function fine. An i-phone even when blocked can go for £100-£150. If you PM the colour and what to look for, i will let him know so if he comes across it he will keep it for you. Not promising but you never know.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012