Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 05:52:42 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Okay then  (Read 6225 times)

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
Re: Okay then
« Reply #30 on April 09, 2012, 08:10:49 am by big fat yorkshire pudding »
If Martin Allen was ever appointed our manager I'd be gutted.  He's an average manager, falls out with players, arrogant, plays hoof ball and his track record suggests he doesn't have it.  Look at Notts County they were ok with him but since he left they've had a great run.  So what they beat us in the cup, we were awful yet still probably should have beaten them.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

WBDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on April 09, 2012, 09:42:40 am by WBDRFC »
Who, in their right mind, would want the manager's job at Rovers?

No money for players (no money full stop), uncertainty with the stadium, majority shareholders who don't want anything more to do with the club, fans that call for the managers head after a matter of months.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on April 09, 2012, 10:20:56 am by The Red Baron »
I'll bet you that if the job was vacant there'd be plenty of applicants. And where do you get the idea that Rovers' fans are uniquely impatient? Despite a wretched record over the last 18 months there have been few public calls for either SO'D or Saunders to go. Plenty of angst on here, to be sure, but where were the banners, boycotts and protest marches? The Blunts had a season like this last season and got through four managers.

Red wizard

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on April 09, 2012, 10:59:34 am by Red wizard »
I think it will get a bit tasty today if we are getting beat. That for me is why he has to go. He won't be given anytime next season and a lot of the fans will be on him from the first time we lose, inless we set off very good it could turn next season into one like this.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012