Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 07:09:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Does anyone  (Read 905 times)

godlike1

• Forum Member
Does anyone
« on April 07, 2012, 10:03:26 pm by godlike1 »
Enjoy watching rovers anymore?

Have to say that I can think of more reasons why I would not want to watch them compared to ones for why I would.

The main reason I do still go is because I love the club, fans and chairman along with the players who got us where we have been but please let's bring this season to an end. It is awful, get rid of willies players, I could hear penny's frustration on the radio at the dros he was watching and it was willies players he talked about.

It's been interesting having big names play for us but you can see why no one wants them

If deano does not get us up next season or at least near the play offs he has to go. We don't want willies players anymore and maybe we could put a banner saying f off (ok stupid comments but I love my club yet hate watching the dros that has been brought in)

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Donnybax

• Forum Member
Re: Does anyone
« Reply #1 on April 07, 2012, 10:05:29 pm by Donnybax »
I enjoy away games much more than home, mainly because of the atmosphere

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on April 08, 2012, 06:06:52 pm by glosterred »
I enjoy watching the Rovers - Do not particularly enjoy the results, especially this season.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on April 08, 2012, 08:04:24 pm by RedJ »
I enjoy watching them cos I like a good chat about football, and where better to do that than with the people round me at the Keepmoat (mainly cos there's no effin atmosphere).

Prefer away games as above, partly for the day out, partly for the sing song, mostly cos it's my Rovers.

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on April 08, 2012, 08:05:41 pm by donnyroversfc »
I'll enjoy Rovers next season if that counts?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012