Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 17, 2024, 02:34:38 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: adam lockwood  (Read 5102 times)

wilko_rover

adam lockwood
« on April 08, 2012, 10:44:26 pm by wilko_rover »
easily our best player on the pitch yesterday.

give that boy a contract extension soon mr ryan.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

timdrfc

• Forum Member
Re: adam lockwood
« Reply #1 on April 08, 2012, 11:30:02 pm by timdrfc »
He might have been but our defence let in 4 goals & we have the worst goal difference in the league, so do we keep any of our defenders?

RedArmy

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on April 08, 2012, 11:37:00 pm by RedArmy »
wasnt hard to be are best player yesterday

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on April 08, 2012, 11:41:31 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
Made f**k after f**k up .....but hey he is an existing contracted player so yes brill!

Whereas those nasty french men were awful  ::)

RedArmy

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on April 08, 2012, 11:45:22 pm by RedArmy »
i thought those french men were fantastic?  ;)

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on April 08, 2012, 11:54:50 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
No they were all shit inc Diouf and Fred reason cos there French and that nasty man Mckay brought them in!

Unreasonable ? Dont care I hate Mckay cos I read an article in Guardian about him 25 years ago saying he had loads of money so I thought what a dodgy bas**rd he is!

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on April 09, 2012, 12:05:02 am by RedJ »
Made f**k after f**k up .....but hey he is an existing contracted player so yes brill!

I love how you say this mocking his view of the newbies being the bad guys, yet you always trot out the same line that the "originals" were a total pile of shite.

Strike me, whatever, admins, but that's ridiculous and it's not debate. It's "I'm right you're wrong cos I said so, so there."

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on April 09, 2012, 12:10:47 am by Norfolk N Chance »
Made f*** after f*** up .....but hey he is an existing contracted player so yes brill!

I love how you say this mocking his view of the newbies being the bad guys, yet you always trot out the same line that the "originals" were a total pile of shite.

Strike me, whatever, admins, but that's ridiculous and it's not debate. It's "I'm right you're wrong cos I said so, so there."

Sorry everytime I see players like Lockwood and Co I see the reason why we are bottom.

Not saying they dont try or not committed but simply not good enough end off!

wilko_rover

« Reply #8 on April 09, 2012, 12:12:15 am by wilko_rover »
lockwood was our best player yesterday.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on April 09, 2012, 12:18:00 am by RedJ »
Made f*** after f*** up .....but hey he is an existing contracted player so yes brill!

Sorry everytime I see players like Lockwood and Co I see the reason why we are bottom.

Not saying they dont try or not committed but simply not good enough end off!

that's my point proven though, "because I say something is so, then it's so"

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on April 09, 2012, 12:18:35 am by Norfolk N Chance »
lockwood was our best player yesterday.

Was he hell! What game was you watching? Diouf and Fred in 45 mins contributed more?

4 f**king goals and could have been 10 and you say a defender MOTM unreal!

wilko_rover

« Reply #11 on April 09, 2012, 12:26:13 am by wilko_rover »
i was watching a different game to you evidently but then again you do seem a bit thick.

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on April 09, 2012, 12:33:12 am by Norfolk N Chance »
i was watching a different game to you evidently but then again you do seem a bit thick.

Thought you started a sentence off with a capital?

My friend I am no rocket scientist but I do know my football and I am very honest in my opinions and see beyond a player "putting a shift in!".

wilko_rover

« Reply #13 on April 09, 2012, 12:43:05 am by wilko_rover »
rome wasn't built in a day but the players you praise mckay for bringing in have been garbage. if they were any good they wouldn't be playing for us at the bottom of the championship.

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on April 09, 2012, 12:48:13 am by Norfolk N Chance »
rome wasn't built in a day but the players you praise mckay for bringing in have been garbage. if they were any good they wouldn't be playing for us at the bottom of the championship.

Yes that's right Diouf, Beye, Ikeme,Fortune, and Robert are garbage...

But Lockwood, Hayter, JOC, Gillet and co  are amazing players ...

Yes that's right I know nothing about football PMSL

wilko_rover

« Reply #15 on April 09, 2012, 12:50:48 am by wilko_rover »
if they are so good why are we bottom of the league????? saunders has had 34 games and got 31 points - and that includes his first few games as manager before he was able to bring any of mckay's mates in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on April 09, 2012, 01:14:37 am by Norfolk N Chance »
if they are so good why are we bottom of the league????? saunders has had 34 games and got 31 points - and that includes his first few games as manager before he was able to bring any of mckay's mates in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could post about a 10 page reply to this but as your a bit thick LIKE I wont bother!

For your homework this week remember, capitals to start sentences off and also use in names and places !

wilko_rover

« Reply #17 on April 09, 2012, 01:16:20 am by wilko_rover »
are you supposed to leave a space between the last word in the sentence and the exclamation mark????????????????

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on April 09, 2012, 01:21:05 am by Norfolk N Chance »
are you supposed to leave a space between the last word in the sentence and the exclamation mark????????????????

Not sure thicko                            !!!!!!

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on April 09, 2012, 03:47:20 am by RobTheRover »
Ladies!  Now, now..... put the Louis Vuitton down.

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on April 09, 2012, 07:43:59 am by steve@dcfd »
Now boys none of the players are better than we had last season at this time. We were playing with scratch sides with players out of position. Yet the results are no different. With ex prem players and our best players. So none of the players are showing they are competent in their positions. We are still conceding goals and not scoring. Our team has not improved in over twelve months with two managers.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on April 09, 2012, 08:10:49 am by The Red Baron »
Good to see the "new" forum has soon degenerated into a slanging match.

FWIW I thought Lockwood and Beye were two of our better performers on Saturday, but it was like watching two men trying to bale out a boat that was holed below the waterline. The two full-backs were poor throughout and gave their men too much room and the midfielders failed to track runners. John Oster as a holding midfielder? You might as well put him in goal!

mutleyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on April 09, 2012, 08:35:27 am by mutleyrover »

May not be amazing players at Championship level but can certainly do a job in League One. Not sure Beye, Diouf etc would put in a shift playing at that level but I'd love to be proved wrong.

Is there a spell checker and Thesaurus available on this new site just so I can make sure my posts are grammatically correct without the fear of offending anybody who may not agree with my thoughts?

WBDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on April 09, 2012, 09:36:55 am by WBDRFC »

May not be amazing players at Championship level but can certainly do a job in League One. Not sure Beye, Diouf etc would put in a shift playing at that level but I'd love to be proved wrong.

Is there a spell checker and Thesaurus available on this new site just so I can make sure my posts are grammatically correct without the fear of offending anybody who may not agree with my thoughts?

After 4 years in the Championship, should players who are "not amazing players at Championship level" still be here? Surely somebody should have realised they are not good enough for Championship well before now.

Wild Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #24 on April 09, 2012, 09:42:31 am by Wild Rover »

Can anyone say hand on heart that any of the players brought in ( Pascal Chimbonda apart ) are McKay's mates, he is not their agent. I would say of the 15 players who joined DRFC since Saunders arrival, the 3 keepers, Ilunga, Beye, Diouf, Piccione, Fortune, Goulon are little more than passing aquaintences of McKay. Certainly McKays main "Talent" currently playing are :- Ross McCormack,Amdy Faye,Charles N'Zogbia,Scott McDonald,James McFadden,Joey Barton, Henri Camera,Bruin De Scott,Jean Joel Perrier Dembe,Tyrone Mears, Pascal Chimbonda.

Donnybax

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on April 09, 2012, 11:57:54 am by Donnybax »
People, there's no point in arguing with Norfolk he's ALWAYS right END OFF!!!  :laugh:

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on April 09, 2012, 12:06:31 pm by donnyroversfc »
4 of the 5 defensive players were McKay signings. We conceded 4... Paint it whichever way you want but the fact is, the Majority of McKay's signings have been shite and/or pointless. McKay is no good for this club (or any club, please fcuk off!).

Barmby Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on April 09, 2012, 12:20:19 pm by Barmby Rover »
Lockwood is rubbish is he? Much the same was said by quite a few on here about a certain Scottish centre half, who happens to be sitting in a team with a good chance of a play off place. He comes from the same sort of mould as Lockwood. Chimbonda and Ilunga were directly at fault for tow of the goals on saturday, Beye a third. So how come it is only Lockwood who is rubbish? Too much time on Fifa manager for a few on here. Real life is different.

mutleyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on April 10, 2012, 09:22:54 am by mutleyrover »

After 4 years in the Championship, should players who are "not amazing players at Championship level" still be here? Surely somebody should have realised they are not good enough for Championship well before now.

Yes because if they were anywhere close to amazing players at this level then they would have departed for pastures new long ago (Mills, Wellens, Sharp). With the exception of Lockwood, I would say they are good enough to make a Championship squad, particularly one at the lower end. Can maybe add Hayter to that from what I have seen this year.

ditch_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on April 10, 2012, 10:04:47 am by ditch_drfc »
Can't believe you just called Lockwood as best player yesterday. When did you decide that, before or after he gave the penalty away?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012