Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:52:15 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Belle Vue and Westferry/Dinard  (Read 24148 times)

keyser_soze

• Forum Member
Re: Belle Vue and Westferry/Dinard
« Reply #30 on May 29, 2012, 09:18:40 am by keyser_soze »
Granted -  but equally if it wasn't for the ineptitude of Alan Kristiansen we would have ended up with the club disappearing into obscurity like Scarborough etc.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DonnyNoel

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on May 29, 2012, 11:27:23 am by DonnyNoel »
Hermans actually got a point ..........every action causes a reaction .............if the actions of Richardson had been different the reactions would have been different......................but he's still a t**t

I've also wondered a "what if" scenario around our relegation - what would have happened had the team that won the conference in 97/98 not been granted admission to the league. Would KR still have sold the club? Would the Snods have been able to keep us up that year in Div 3? Or did we need to be relegated to buy time to regroup?

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on May 29, 2012, 12:41:07 pm by Dagenham Rover »
Granted -  but equally if it wasn't for the ineptitude of Alan Kristiansen we would have ended up with the club disappearing into obscurity like Scarborough etc.

Exactly, the action of dropping his mobile caused the police to find it
 now if his action had been "to put his phone safely in his pocket and zip it up" it would have caused a different reaction i.e. the police wouldn't have found it and firestarter may well not have been charged, and we slip into obscurity, but there again he might have been got just the same by a different route   :blink: 

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on May 30, 2012, 10:25:40 am by Colin C No.3 »

Exactly, the action of dropping his mobile caused the police to find it
 now if his action had been "to put his phone safely in his pocket and zip it up" it would have caused a different reaction i.e. the police wouldn't have found it and firestarter may well not have been charged, and we slip into obscurity, but there again he might have been got just the same by a different route   :blink: 
I'll never forgive him for stealing my donkey & making it a laughing stock!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012