Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:41:30 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Luke McCormick  (Read 10655 times)

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
Re: Luke McCormick
« Reply #30 on May 24, 2012, 11:05:12 pm by donnyroversfc »
I weas talking about Lee Hughes, as you saw in that exact post when i wrote;

Lee Hughes is a c**t end of! I'm in the majoirty with my opinion of him. You'd think he'd keep his head down, get on with his job and not attract attention to himself. Goading fans, berating them and dancing around like that mentally insane bloke in the Walsall end, isn't exactly what you'd expect from someone so gutted that they ENDED someone's life.

Anyway i dont have to explain myself to you, you aren't in charge of my comments.

Ta anyway though  :)

XxXx

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

ditch_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on May 25, 2012, 12:43:32 pm by ditch_drfc »
Tbf, i hate the majority of donnyroversfc's posts but he's right, lee hughes is a Kitson...

Anyone that get's into a car with alcohol in their system is in my eyes a full on Kitson! It's absolutely disgraceful that people think it's acceptable to get into a car after having a drink!

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on May 25, 2012, 01:14:39 pm by Filo »
Tbf, i hate the majority of donnyroversfc's posts but he's right, lee hughes is a Kitson...

Anyone that get's into a car with alcohol in their system is in my eyes a full on Kitson! It's absolutely disgraceful that people think it's acceptable to get into a car after having a drink!

What, even if they are a passenger?

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on May 25, 2012, 01:24:41 pm by Thinwhiteduke »

Yeah i'm pretty shocked that he's wanting to get back into football tbh, he was really cut up about the whole thing so i can't imagine he'll take to the abuse to well, would have thought he'd want to live a very low profiled life after his release but clearly not.

According to the Chap who was first on the scene, saw the whole accident, proceeded to see this Knob attempt to drive off, the witnessed him sit in his Range Rover for two hours smoking despite the carnage around him, he couldnt give a flying f**k.

This witness was interviewed on Radio 2 this lunchtime, he stated McCormicks comments to hims at the scene were 'Hope your kids are alright', without even stepping out of his wrecked motor.

Thing is, fans get life bans from Clubs for being drunk and disorderly, if your a player and you murder a couple of kids, your reward is a new Club. Even a fair number of Swindon fans are disgusted, and a couple of major shareholders are pulling out.

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on May 25, 2012, 01:27:03 pm by Thinwhiteduke »
The stupid dance, and the goading of opposition supporters when they are chanting about him, show to me that he really doesn't give a toss.

Unlike McCormick, Hughes fled the scene after his crash, waited for the drink to leave his system before handing himself in (only because he'd have been caught anyway). The only thing Lee hughes seems sorry for is the fact he got caught.

If Lee Hughes actually showed a bit of maturity on the football pitch, i'd maybe be able to believe that he's genuinly remorseful. He clearly can't do that though.

McCromick couldnt flee the scene, he was on a Motorway and his car was f**ked....he tried though, drove a good few hundred yards after the incident and was revving the hell out of Range Rover even after it came to a halt.

How could he flee with so many witnesses? The only reason he didnt was he couldnt.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on May 25, 2012, 01:27:38 pm by RoversAlias »
Were you there at the time to witness this entire ordeal of him trying to drive off then?

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on May 25, 2012, 01:34:47 pm by Thinwhiteduke »
Were you there at the time to witness this entire ordeal of him trying to drive off then?

No...but the bloke who witnessed the whole event and the aftermath, Brannan I believe his name was, has just recited the whole event on Radio 2, just as he recited all this evidence under oath in a Court of Law..McCormick did not dispute any of it.

The Chap has no reason to lie, either today or in Court, and was in tears live on the Radio as he expressed his disgust at McCormicks attitude and light sentencing...this same Chap was trying to save the lives of Arron and Ben Peak as McCormick sat half a kilometer away protecting himself from the elements in his plush Range Rover.

ditch_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on May 25, 2012, 03:37:55 pm by ditch_drfc »
Filo obviously i dont think of a passenger getting into a car drunk like that. just anyone that drives with drink in their system. if i had it my way id make the law so you couldn't have a single unit of alcohol in your system

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on May 25, 2012, 05:03:20 pm by Thinwhiteduke »
Filo obviously i dont think of a passenger getting into a car drunk like that. just anyone that drives with drink in their system. if i had it my way id make the law so you couldn't have a single unit of alcohol in your system

I see you point...but even some perscribed medicines can have a degree of alcohol in them, or a desert when your out for a meal...until the monitoring equipment is more accurate then I guess there will always have to be some leeway.

ditch_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on May 25, 2012, 08:08:04 pm by ditch_drfc »
Yeah i dont mean zero alcohol, because there's always a certain degree in your blood stream anyway. i just mean i completely disagree with having a beer so to speak then driving

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on May 25, 2012, 09:03:28 pm by RoversAlias »
I agree Ditch, I know people who can get quite tipsy to say the least after 1/2 beers. If they then decided to drive afterwards I would be extremely unimpressed.

drfcdrfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #41 on May 28, 2012, 07:35:43 pm by drfcdrfc »
I agree Ditch, I know people who can get quite tipsy to say the least after 1/2 beers. If they then decided to drive afterwards I would be extremely unimpressed.

Stop boozing wi 8 year olds then daft lad ;)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012