Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 17, 2024, 06:47:03 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: An interesting consequence...  (Read 60412 times)

Wellred

• Forum Member
Re: An interesting consequence...
« Reply #90 on June 12, 2012, 03:19:37 pm by Wellred »
There is no proof that he was employed because McKay and the experiment but come on dont kid yourselves, it was exactly why he got the job.

That was one of the reasons i was so against him at first. Obviously i realised i was being unfair on the bloke and i am now 100% behind him.

Again total supposition. Not one ounce of FACT there.
It is a huge coincidence we know BUT unless you can prove otherwise IT IS NOT A FACT.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #91 on June 12, 2012, 03:23:13 pm by donnyroversfc »
There is no proof that he was employed because McKay and the experiment but come on dont kid yourselves, it was exactly why he got the job.

That was one of the reasons i was so against him at first. Obviously i realised i was being unfair on the bloke and i am now 100% behind him.

Again total supposition. Not one ounce of FACT there.
It is a huge coincidence we know BUT unless you can prove otherwise IT IS NOT A FACT.

Nowhere did i say it was FACT. You can only go on John Ryan's (who lies quite a lot) word, it's whether you choose to lap his words up or not. Everything points to Dean Saunders getting the job because of the experiment.

Rios

• VSC Member
« Reply #92 on June 12, 2012, 05:46:04 pm by Rios »
Too be far the enough of nagtive posts you write I dont read!

Pray silence, Yoda is among us!

;)

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #93 on June 12, 2012, 06:04:08 pm by Norfolk N Chance »

Think it was a subjectivity ?

Credit to Dean for giving a go!

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #94 on June 12, 2012, 06:10:07 pm by donnyroversfc »
You can call something a subkectivity, i call it me being correct.

Credit to Dean Saunders for sticking with the club even with all the bollox he gets dished out by the club and the fans.

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #95 on June 12, 2012, 06:28:12 pm by Norfolk N Chance »

Credit to Dean Saunders for sticking with the club even with all the bollox he gets dished out by the club and the fans.

No not the same is it?

He is who we wanted and i believe they asked him if they would mind the involvement of Mckay in the policy and why would he not jump at the opportunity to bring a lot better players in!

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #96 on June 12, 2012, 06:31:15 pm by Wellred »

And nobody dishes out more bollox than you.

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #97 on June 12, 2012, 06:37:36 pm by donnyroversfc »

Bit rich coming from you. I could accept it from someone who speaks sense majority of the time, but not from an hypocrite.

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #98 on June 12, 2012, 06:39:15 pm by donnyroversfc »

No not the same is it?

He is who we wanted and i believe they asked him if they would mind the involvement of Mckay in the policy and why would he not jump at the opportunity to bring a lot better players in!

He is who we wanted because of the experiment. He came WITH and BECAUSE of the experiment. Bring a lot better players in? Norfolk the majority were absolute gash, but i know you will refute that because you always do because you are deluded.

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #99 on June 12, 2012, 06:47:30 pm by Wellred »

Bit rich coming from you. I could accept it from someone who speaks sense majority of the time, but not from an hypocrite.

A hypocrite not an hypocrite.

Can you explain to me why I am a hypocrite?

You don't have to reply to every single post on the forum you know.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 06:51:14 pm by Wellred »

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #100 on June 12, 2012, 06:50:36 pm by donnyroversfc »

Or are you trying to get to the top of the list of the number of posts registered by one person?

True i don't have to. There is nothing stopping me from doing so though if i so wish. One person who certainly cannot tell me which posts i can and can't reply to, is you.

I was replying to YOU ffs, did you expect me not to respond?

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #101 on June 12, 2012, 06:52:36 pm by Wellred »

Or are you trying to get to the top of the list of the number of posts registered by one person?

True i don't have to. There is nothing stopping me from doing so though if i so wish. One person who certainly cannot tell me which posts i can and can't reply to, is you.

Ha ha you respond to everyone not just me.

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #102 on June 12, 2012, 07:02:44 pm by donnyroversfc »

Apologies to Mr. Average 3 posts a day.

Lots of love
from
Mr. Average 2 posts a day.
xXx

P.S i also apologies for not realising you are in charge of what and how often people post on this online football forum, in future i will remember and promise i will clear it with you before i post next time. Please accept the enclosed PG tips monkey soft toy as a gift to you, to show my deep sorrow.

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #103 on June 12, 2012, 07:45:06 pm by Wellred »

Lots of love
from
xXx

P.S i also apologies for not realising you are in charge of what and how often people post on this online football forum, in future i will remember and promise i will clear it with you before i post next time. Please accept the enclosed PG tips monkey soft toy as a gift to you, to show my deep sorrow.

You still haven't explained how I am a hypocrite?

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #104 on June 12, 2012, 07:48:22 pm by Norfolk N Chance »

No not the same is it?

He is who we wanted because of the experiment. He came WITH and BECAUSE of the experiment. Bring a lot better players in? Norfolk the majority were absolute gash, but i know you will refute that because you always do because you are deluded.

Diouf/ Chimdonda have more talent than the existing contracted players put together!

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #105 on June 12, 2012, 07:50:34 pm by donnyroversfc »

Lots of love
from
xXx

You still haven't explained how I am a hypocrite?

Look back at the times when you were slagging Sean O'Driscoll off at every opportunity, a lot of it unfairly. You were doing exactly the same as some of the Anti-DS brigade are doing now. Yet now you berate them and try to make out you are a model supporter. I don't care whether you do or not, but just take a look at your comments (and the replies to those) during SO'D's tenure.

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #106 on June 12, 2012, 07:51:42 pm by donnyroversfc »

No not the same is it?

Diouf/ Chimdonda have more talent than the existing contracted players put together!

Pity they don't have the attitudes to match.

You massively overrate Chimbonda's footballing ability btw. He was a good player a few years ago, not now.

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #107 on June 12, 2012, 07:56:04 pm by Norfolk N Chance »

No not the same is it?

You massively overrate Chimbonda's footballing ability btw. He was a good player a few years ago, not now.

Attitudes? How do you know? Not saying there wasnt a split in the camp!

I went into the dressing room and all the contracted players at one side and the french at the other?

Was it not a syndrome of they are taking our jobs?

Needed heads banging together if you asked me!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 08:00:25 pm by Norfolk N Chance »

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #108 on June 12, 2012, 08:03:51 pm by donnyroversfc »

No not the same is it?

I went into the dressing room and all the contracted players at one side and the french at the other?

Both players have shown they have bad attitude problems in their careers (Chimbonda less so). Diouf night clubbing before a match, spitting accusations (GTF, Blackpool), tunnel bust-ups and night club brawls, that just while he was contracted to us.

Chimbonda is shite.

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #109 on June 12, 2012, 08:55:23 pm by Norfolk N Chance »

No not the same is it?

Both players have shown they have bad attitude problems in their careers (Chimbonda less so). Diouf night clubbing before a match, spitting accusations (GTF, Blackpool), tunnel bust-ups and night club brawls, that just while he was contracted to us.

Chimbonda is shite.

Chimdonda link up play with Copps was breathtaking....If you think he is shite then you know nothing about football!

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #110 on June 12, 2012, 09:05:24 pm by donnyroversfc »
Accusing someone of not knowing their football and then saying Chimbonda's link up play with Coppis was 'breath taking'?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  :silly:

JO'C and Copps link-up play has been breath taking the majority of the time.

Lesonthewest

• VSC Member
« Reply #111 on June 12, 2012, 09:31:41 pm by Lesonthewest »
But it's his choice bob, shouldn't be forced upon him. You accuse me of being selfish yet I have never stated he must stay not even been close to saying anything remotely like that. It's down to him what he does and is certainly not anything to do with us.
It's just very patronising that were discussing that he is too old, needs a break, hasn't the influence he once had, if that's what he wants to do let him do it but it's way way out of our control and so it should be.

I agree Dickos, it is John's choice & he may not want to go, we can debate it yes, but in reality it has absolutely nothing to do with any of us what he chooses to do with his life & his time with DRFC. I find it all a little disrespectfull to be honest.

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #112 on June 12, 2012, 09:51:46 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
Accusing someone of not knowing their football and then saying Chimbonda's link up play with Coppis was 'breath taking'?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  :silly:

JOC was awful last year and reacted very poorly to competition.

You cant live on previous seasons

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #113 on June 12, 2012, 10:00:00 pm by donnyroversfc »

JO'C has been bad for a while, i think probably due to the fact he had to play in all the defensive positions at times due to injuries.

Chimbonda is still shite though and did fcuk all with us, i think you know that too but are just fishing.

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #114 on June 12, 2012, 10:30:35 pm by Norfolk N Chance »

JO'C has been bad for a while, i think probably due to the fact he had to play in all the defensive positions at times due to injuries.

Chimbonda is still shite though and did fcuk all with us, i think you know that too but are just fishing.

He had some brill games, sadly I concede he was never really consistently fit.

But then again why would we have got him a player of such quality?

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #115 on June 12, 2012, 10:33:09 pm by donnyroversfc »

Because he's shit now and we were probably at his level.

Never consistently fit sums him up. He wasn't a very good signing lets get that straight for starters.

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #116 on June 12, 2012, 10:38:45 pm by Norfolk N Chance »

Never consistently fit sums him up. He wasn't a very good signing lets get that straight for starters.

Never agree with him being shit clearly he wasnt based upon performances.

Just never fit....

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #117 on June 12, 2012, 10:43:50 pm by donnyroversfc »

Just never fit....

So not a good signing then was he...

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #118 on June 12, 2012, 10:59:38 pm by hoolahoop »

Funny how so few people openly opposed the ‘experiment’ in its infancy, whereas so many do so now with the aid of hindsight.

Absolute rubbish! There were plenty of people (myself included) that said the experiment could never work and appointing Dean and Willie was a poor decision, it's not hindsight, it was foresight, and there's plenty of posts from myself and others that prove so.

Couldn't agree more , there were many against this experiment from the start and remember this was sold to us as an innovative great idea not as a final throw of the dice.
My problem was with the manager assigned to the task and how he could keep everyone happy in the squad......................he quite frankly didn't and failed dismally.

However my support for the club I love although tarnished unnecessarily imo still is MINE and YOURS or none of us would be here.
RTID

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #119 on June 12, 2012, 11:09:59 pm by Norfolk N Chance »

Just never fit....

So not a good signing then was he...

£2k a week when other contracted players like Stock/ Woods etc on loads more and been injured for much for the championship campaign

Chance you take !

TinyPortal © 2005-2012