Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:37:36 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: New player  (Read 3515 times)

Retdon1

• Forum Member
New player
« on August 30, 2012, 11:30:12 am by Retdon1 »
At least 1 new face to arrive before tomorrows deadline weather copps stays or not apprantly board have been impressed by our start and have released funds anyone know who it could be Ian Hume maybe

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

jonnydog

• VSC Member
Re: New player
« Reply #1 on August 30, 2012, 11:31:26 am by jonnydog »
As i posted in the other thread; If true, and we get a decent draw, we could fill necessary positions and still 'maybe' keep hold of copps.

Ain't life grand  :scarf:

Rovin Reporter

« Reply #2 on August 30, 2012, 11:32:21 am by Rovin Reporter »
At least 1 new face to arrive before tomorrows deadline weather copps stays or not apprantly board have been impressed by our start and have released funds anyone know who it could be Ian Hume maybe
Weather ? i suppose if its fine he stays or rains he goes? :chair:

deebee

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on August 30, 2012, 01:22:49 pm by deebee »
If your being picky it's I not i

PaulRover08

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on August 30, 2012, 01:35:12 pm by PaulRover08 »
If your being picky it's I not i

It is also you're not your but lets not be picky

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on August 30, 2012, 01:38:17 pm by IDM »
no, let's not....

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on August 30, 2012, 03:29:34 pm by RobTheRover »
2 posts about a player coming in and 5 about spelling and grammar. I'd like to say it's only us,  but it's not.

DRFC-PERKINS

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on August 30, 2012, 03:58:32 pm by DRFC-PERKINS »
I thought we were 1 Million over budget?, I'm sure that was said by many last week? if we are then surely we'll brake football league rules? Even more so if we increase the wage bill.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on August 30, 2012, 04:52:37 pm by RobTheRover »
The FL rules are based on turnover,  not profit. 65% of last season's turnover is allowable as player budget. I'd suggest we are well under that at £4M seeing as last season's player budget alone was over £9M

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on August 30, 2012, 05:06:33 pm by Sprotyrover »
Dean Saunders just been on Radio sheffield and stated heis trying to sign Ian Hulme before  the deadline he is also interested in 3 other players but wasnt clear (is he ever) as to whether these were in addition to Hulme or other options to consider if he cant get Hulme. :cool:

Katesby

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on August 30, 2012, 06:05:14 pm by Katesby »
Who's Ian Hulme? You've got it all wrong there

Alickismyhero

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on August 30, 2012, 06:10:04 pm by Alickismyhero »

Roving reporter, I think I defended you for making a spelling mistake in the past by saying "I knew exactly what you meant"

Chris

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on August 30, 2012, 06:19:44 pm by Chris »
My friend supports Preston and they seem to think that Hume is set to sign for us before the window shuts! Excellent signing if this one comes off!

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on August 30, 2012, 06:42:53 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
My friend supports Preston and they seem to think that Hume is set to sign for us before the window shuts! Excellent signing if this one comes off!

Some say not same player after his awful injury? Understandable off course

Chris

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on August 30, 2012, 07:22:13 pm by Chris »

I think he's more than proved his ability since signing for Preston North End. 10 goals in 29 last season and 12 in 33 in Preston's relegation season. He'd be a player who, in my opinion, would help the likes of Paynter and Brown.

Rovin Reporter

« Reply #15 on August 30, 2012, 07:23:46 pm by Rovin Reporter »

Roving reporter, I think I defended you for making a spelling mistake in the past by saying "I knew exactly what you meant"
That's very gracious of you I think you are wonderful person and i am beginning to feel differently towards you to , if you "know what I mean".

PaulRover08

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on August 30, 2012, 07:26:35 pm by PaulRover08 »

He was terrific for Barnsley against us at the Keepmoat and that was after his injury. Could have been a one off mind. Time will tell. I'm pretty pleased with this if it comes off, as I have been with all Dean's signings.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012