Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:30:45 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Iain Hume  (Read 4798 times)

donny dave

• Forum Member
Re: Iain Hume
« Reply #30 on August 31, 2012, 09:41:02 pm by donny dave »
From what some of the Preston fans have been saying his best time was when he was paired with Brown upfront together.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

donny dave

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on August 31, 2012, 09:45:48 pm by donny dave »

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on August 31, 2012, 09:50:53 pm by Chris Black come back »
In my opinion a super signing!

One of those who when playing against us you wished we'd sign him!
A bit like Justin Jackso... sorry bad example, think again, hmmm...Carl Alf... nope another bad example - I know...big....Jon Park....ooops let's not go there!....Surely there must be one....  :lol:

Seriously - I think this is a huge signing and a massive thumbs up from me! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

When Preston went down the other season it would've been a great coup then to get Hume and Browny together - in this division plus Paynter and Blake - great forward line!

Again DS and his crew add a little more change to my initial opinions! Top man DS - Keep it up! I'll happily scoff even more humble pie if you keep churning out this calibre of signing:

Quinn, Jones, McCoombe, Syers, Cotterill, Blake, Paynter, Harper and now Hume - you cannot turn your nose up and pooh-pooh players of that ilk in this league that are affordable!

Especially not when you think of who has been replaced - great business for us at a fraction of the wages! Keep on going!

:scarf:

Mark Sale, Dean Walling and Matt Carmichael all used to have great games against us. The one who always used to score was Phil Stant but he retired before we could sign him.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on August 31, 2012, 10:07:46 pm by RobTheRover »
I like Hume.  He plays in half-mast socks.  #proper80sfooty

TinyPortal © 2005-2012