Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 02:25:40 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Poll

Rate The Ref

0 - Totally uselsss

Author Topic: Sheffield United v Rovers- Mark Haywood 18/09/12  (Read 4750 times)

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
Sheffield United v Rovers- Mark Haywood 18/09/12
« on September 11, 2012, 07:54:55 pm by The Red Baron »
Sheffield United v Doncaster Rovers
Referee: MARK HAYWOOD
Assistants: Darren Handley and Paul Curry
Fourth Official Wayne Grunnill
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 09:55:55 pm by Filo »

Filo

• VSC Member
Re: Sheffield United v Rovers- Mark Haywood 18/09/12
« Reply #1 on September 11, 2012, 09:57:39 pm by Filo »
Same result as last time we had him will do!

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on September 11, 2012, 10:34:55 pm by The Red Baron »
Are you thinking it is the same ref we had at Walsall? They are two different blokes. Mark HEYWOOD is the one we had at Walsall.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on September 11, 2012, 10:39:29 pm by Filo »
Are you thinking it is the same ref we had at Walsall? They are two different blokes. Mark HEYWOOD is the one we had at Walsall.

Yep, I did n`t notice the different spelling

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on September 18, 2012, 11:45:15 pm by Filo »
Gets a zero from me, complete homer! Brown gets thrown about all night and never got a free kick, the minute a Sheff Utd player hit the deck he could n`t blow his whistle fast enough!

pubteam

« Reply #5 on September 19, 2012, 12:03:18 am by pubteam »
Complete numpty. What do we have to do to get a good ref?

Wanted to blow his whistle every two seconds and stop the flow of the game, and as Filo says, he seemed to have a vendetta against Chris Brown. Brown gets kicked up in the air all night and gets nothing, then as soon as he slides in and cleanly wins the ball, he gets pulled up for a foul and booked!

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on September 19, 2012, 01:38:23 am by RoversAlias »
He had a really good first half I thought, then it all went to pot in the second. I'll give him a 3 mainly because his first half was pretty much faultless.

Don't understand what he had against Brown at all. The linesman down our end was awful too.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on September 19, 2012, 11:23:54 am by The Red Baron »
He had a really good first half I thought, then it all went to pot in the second. I'll give him a 3 mainly because his first half was pretty much faultless.

Don't understand what he had against Brown at all. The linesman down our end was awful too.

Three for me too. OK in the first half but in the second allowed several assaults on Brown and pulled him up every time he tried to win the ball.

The standard of officiating is so low that I tend to give them some marks and save the big fat zeros for performances like those of Mr Russell last season and Master Bates last time we played at the Lane.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on September 19, 2012, 04:32:25 pm by Donnywolf »
Complete numpty. What do we have to do to get a good ref?

Wanted to blow his whistle every two seconds and stop the flow of the game, and as Filo says, he seemed to have a vendetta against Chris Brown. Brown gets kicked up in the air all night and gets nothing, then as soon as he slides in and cleanly wins the ball, he gets pulled up for a foul and booked!

Unusually I will give him a 2 - because he was not that bad in the first half and did not "fall" for a few dives.

Brown DID get hammered quite a bit but the Ref gave him every opportunity NOT to get booked. Personally I thought the one on the touchline about the half way line should have been a Yellow no question (as indeed the foul on Kyle Bennett when he turned and did the bloke for speed should have been). The Ref warned Brownie twice and he had little option left that to Yellow Card him when he did

Highest mark I have ever given a Ref T-W-O and so he escaped K******d status imo (a rare event)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012