Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 03:01:59 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Radio Sheffield  (Read 7627 times)

GM-MarkB

Re: Radio Sheffield
« Reply #30 on December 08, 2012, 05:37:57 pm by GM-MarkB »
How did Wednesday lose that? six minutes left!!,did anybody notice how much time Rotherham got added on?twelve minutes!!,what was that for Steve Evans doing his make-up!! :laugh:,on all Yorkshire teams i'd prefer if more of our sides were in the top two divisions together,it makes things more interesting!! :scarf:

A serious injury apparently was the reason for the 12 minutes extra

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on December 08, 2012, 05:38:24 pm by hoolahoop »
How did Wednesday lose that? six minutes left!!,did anybody notice how much time Rotherham got added on?twelve minutes!!,what was that for Steve Evans doing his make-up!! :laugh:,on all Yorkshire teams i'd prefer if more of our sides were in the top two divisions together,it makes things more interesting!! :scarf:

Answer to your question.......it's Wendies we're talking about. 7 defeats on the trot.  :lol:

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on December 08, 2012, 05:50:18 pm by ravenrover »
Equalising goal disallowed and penalty given! What was that all about? Shame they missed the pen.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on December 08, 2012, 05:59:54 pm by hoolahoop »
Anybody here that Sheffield utd fan come on?',DAARNNT WWANNT TA TARK BOUT WENSDAY'

Seemed like a bright lad didn't he....NOT. This is funny however you can get too much of a good thing.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on December 08, 2012, 06:16:07 pm by MachoMadness »
Just turned on Praise or Grumble, think I might invest in some popcorn for the next hour's comedy I'm about to listen to?

How important is the Fowls v Dingles game now, both on long winless runs. Could get very interesting on football heaven this week!

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on December 09, 2012, 05:19:19 pm by ravenrover »
Equalising goal disallowed and penalty given! What was that all about? Shame they missed the pen.
Well just seen the highlights and and no sign of a pen after Weds goal disallowed, where do SSN get their reports from? Even Mr Stelling said when the result came through that "they must have missed the pen" with a puzzled look on his face!

shaun from thorne

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on December 09, 2012, 05:28:47 pm by shaun from thorne »
there was a hand ball leading up to the madine goal but the ref had already blew his whistle because he had been pushed by a wednesday player contesting his decision not to give a penalty.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012