Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 06:57:17 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: JPT Crewe Alexandra vs Donny  (Read 18883 times)

southwestexile

• Forum Member
Re: JPT Crew Alexandra vs Donny with diarrhoea.
« Reply #120 on December 04, 2012, 09:50:02 pm by southwestexile »
Exactly what is Robbie Blake for?
Professional footballers who've been in training for thirty-odd years and paid s**t loads of money to do ONE thing, put a ball in a great big net shouldn't be missing penalties.

yawn

i bet you're always 110% at your job buddy

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Spankster

• Forum Member
« Reply #121 on December 04, 2012, 09:50:25 pm by Spankster »
Professional footballers who've been in training for thirty-odd years and paid s**t loads of money to do ONE thing, put a ball in a great big net shouldn't be missing penalties

Really?

So Rooney or Renaldo have never missed????  :headbang:

pubteam

« Reply #122 on December 04, 2012, 09:51:44 pm by pubteam »
Professional footballers who've been in training for thirty-odd years and paid s**t loads of money to do ONE thing, put a ball in a great big net shouldn't be missing penalties.

Don't be daft.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #123 on December 04, 2012, 10:01:30 pm by Filo »

You`re quoting yourself not me, you`ve edited what I posted out of your reply and made it look like I said it!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 10:05:07 pm by Filo »

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #124 on December 04, 2012, 10:02:53 pm by Dagenham Rover »
Shit happens..................thank god I'm not washing the kit
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 06:58:01 am by Dagenham Rover »

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #125 on December 04, 2012, 11:31:49 pm by RobTheRover »
He didnt miss.  The keeper pushed it onto the bar.  I wonder if you would have been as critical of a Crewe player if Woods had managed to save one.

nice one rovers

• Forum Member
Re: JPT Crewe Alexandra vs Donny
« Reply #126 on December 05, 2012, 01:06:48 am by nice one rovers »

You`re quoting yourself not me, you`ve edited what I posted out of your reply and made it look like I said it!

Apologies Filo, that wasn't my intention. I posted it from a small phone, I have nothing to gain from misquoting you, it's just a football forum.
To the other posters I have irritated with my disparaging comments about Robbie Blake's abilities as a footballer, I am truly sorry for the comment I made in a fit of grumpiness. I hope you can find it in you to forgive me , whilst I concede and admit that Robbie is a striker of the highest order, he is not overweight and his legs have not gone. Peace be with you.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 01:14:10 am by nice one rovers »

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #127 on December 05, 2012, 09:44:40 am by The Red Baron »
Just heard on RS that Paul Quinn was out because they suspected he might have cancer - thankfully he's all clear though. Apparently Meade's first touch was to clatter a Crewe player, that'll get him over with the Rovers fans!  :rtid:

The way that Saunders was talking about an "internal problem" made me think they were concerned it was something more than a normal football injury. Glad to hear he's OK.

Loved the way Meade got stuck in from the off. All four young lads can be proud of their efforts last night.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #128 on December 05, 2012, 11:11:15 am by The Red Baron »
By the way, I didn't realise what the nature of the virus was. Sounds like they've caught Norovirus, which is highly prevalent at the moment:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2012/dec/04/norovirus-winter-vomiting-bug-peaked

TinyPortal © 2005-2012