Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 08, 2024, 10:11:55 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: sack dean saunders  (Read 3656 times)

yapper1901

• Forum Member
sack dean saunders
« on January 06, 2013, 02:08:40 pm by yapper1901 »
I'm sorry and I'm pro ally going to get slated here. But for me don't give Saunders the chance
Sack him now for even wanting to talk to wolves I mean we stuck by him at end of last season when
He took us down so where is the loyalty the same happened with sod and look what happened there

Its about time managers and players showed some loyalty to the chairman that's sticks by them. So for me Saunders is dead to the club now for even talking to wolves

Saunders piss off to wolves you will be sacked in 6 months anyway and you can be sitting in your big house watching us go from strength to strentgh

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Bald Rover

• Forum Member
Re: sack dean saunders
« Reply #1 on January 06, 2013, 02:10:07 pm by Bald Rover »
And lose the compensation that would be bright!

DRFC_DonnyRed50

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on January 06, 2013, 02:10:19 pm by DRFC_DonnyRed50 »
 :saywhat: give me strength...

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on January 06, 2013, 02:11:20 pm by DonnyOsmond »
WOW

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on January 06, 2013, 02:12:01 pm by dickos1 »
Ha ha ha ha ha,

pubteam

« Reply #5 on January 06, 2013, 02:12:08 pm by pubteam »
 :laugh: :laugh:

Do people like this exist in real life?

nortikorner

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on January 06, 2013, 02:13:12 pm by nortikorner »
just  like a yorkshire terrier all yap

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on January 06, 2013, 02:15:56 pm by mushRTID »
Oh my god. Speechless.

MR A-Z

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on January 06, 2013, 02:17:46 pm by MR A-Z »
Brilliant.

DancasterRovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on January 06, 2013, 02:19:13 pm by DancasterRovers »
Hahahahaha

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on January 06, 2013, 02:20:32 pm by Filo »
We do have more than our fair share of fans at DRFC that are not capable of rational thought!

Rios

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on January 06, 2013, 02:20:59 pm by Rios »
Hook, line and copy of angling times...

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on January 06, 2013, 02:27:55 pm by Mr1Croft »
Although I don't agree with the opening poster here, there is an interesting thought here.

How many players have we signed this year by means of getting the other player to cancel their contract at clubs to sign for us? I just hope that this was a cost cutting measure of Dean Saunders and not a principle if he decides he wants the Wolves job and we can't agree compensation.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on January 06, 2013, 02:29:00 pm by RedJ »
I f**king despair sometimes with our fans. Truly do.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on January 06, 2013, 02:29:08 pm by MachoMadness »

2/10 step your game up OP.

Tazemma

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on January 06, 2013, 02:33:11 pm by Tazemma »
What a muppet.

Wild Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on January 06, 2013, 02:40:03 pm by Wild Rover »
DRFC had 2 chioces, give permission or not. By giving it does not upset anyone ( as DS would have been asked if he fancied going for it ). Of course its only talking right now, and getting compensation.Then the opposite, dont give permission, thus alienating DS, who jacks it in only to reappear as manager elsewhere in a week or two, and no compensation.
If Dean really fancies it, and Wolves fancy him as manager, then so be it. If it comes to nothing ala O'Driscoll and Ipswich/Burnley/Sheff utd then everyone will be happy at both clubs. No reputation tarnished and no ill feeling.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on January 06, 2013, 02:55:49 pm by RoversAlias »
Hilarious. Gave me a chuckle did this thread.

newyankee

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on January 06, 2013, 04:10:50 pm by newyankee »
There are d**kheads and d**kheads but this is, as in the Christmas Story, a" Double dog dare d**khead". He can't be for real, but then he does appear to be a Rovers supporter, so nothing surprises me.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on January 06, 2013, 04:42:28 pm by wilts rover »
I take it then that the OP objected to the appointment of both of our past two managers who showed no loyalty whatsover to their previous clubs to come and further their careers at Rovers. Also that our next manager should be one who is out of a job (ie rubbish) rather than be another ambitious younger manager. As for Billy Sharp leaving for Southampton.....

grayx

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on January 06, 2013, 05:07:41 pm by grayx »
Have you suffered a head injury?

FuzzyDuck

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on January 06, 2013, 05:18:39 pm by FuzzyDuck »
If you are a football manager, at some point your employer is going to fire you.  Very few of them do not experience this fate.  Bearing in mind owners and chairmen treat them so shoddily, why is it wrong for them to investigate alternative opportunities as they come about?

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on January 06, 2013, 05:46:29 pm by Thinwhiteduke »
I'm sorry and I'm pro ally going to get slated here. But for me don't give Saunders the chance
Sack him now for even wanting to talk to wolves I mean we stuck by him at end of last season when
He took us down so where is the loyalty the same happened with sod and look what happened there

Its about time managers and players showed some loyalty to the chairman that's sticks by them. So for me Saunders is dead to the club now for even talking to wolves

Saunders piss off to wolves you will be sacked in 6 months anyway and you can be sitting in your big house watching us go from strength to strentgh

Nob end....and thats from me, never Saunders' biggest fan.

besty

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on January 06, 2013, 05:53:39 pm by besty »
What happens if he dosent get the job and comes back?

Ive never been a pro footballer but will the players be peeved off,will their respect for him go down,will they stop trying so hard??

Id be cheesed off for example if I was Mr.Fowler

donnyproletarian

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on January 06, 2013, 08:23:32 pm by donnyproletarian »
How can he stay when he will has lost the respect of the dressing room.Same scenario with SOD.who ever takes over has a difficult task as the squad are mainly Dean's .Why is everyone assuming we were going up this year anyway.In my opinion we have been riding our luck.Hoofball with big lads equiped for this league as opposed to free flowing football we were accustomed to.An injury crisis would have crippled us.However, Rovers not going up this season fits in with the boards business plan.Perhaps this is the plan B.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on January 06, 2013, 08:25:13 pm by RedJ »
You don't ride your luck for nigh on 30 games.

Why will nobody give him any credit whatsoever?

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on January 06, 2013, 08:27:14 pm by MachoMadness »
How can he stay when he will has lost the respect of the dressing room.Same scenario with SOD.who ever takes over has a difficult task as the squad are mainly Dean's .Why is everyone assuming we were going up this year anyway.In my opinion we have been riding our luck.Hoofball with big lads equiped for this league as opposed to free flowing football we were accustomed to.An injury crisis would have crippled us.However, Rovers not going up this season fits in with the boards business plan.Perhaps this is the plan B.

Are you for real? This is literally the wrongest post I've ever read.

donnyproletarian

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on January 06, 2013, 08:41:19 pm by donnyproletarian »

Are you for real? This is literally the wrongest post I've ever read.
My opinion like it or lump it .We lost most of the high earning talent last year who 4 year had experience at championship level.There is still a massive gulf between league 1 and the championship as there is with the premiership.The bottom line is our crowds never increased when we were riding high.The board know this so are maybe waiting for the recession to pass before realistic expectations of going forward.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012