Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:44:01 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: If Glynn were to get the job....  (Read 3971 times)

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
Re: If Glynn were to get the job....
« Reply #30 on January 11, 2013, 01:44:35 am by RoversAlias »
If Nigel Adkins can go from physio at Scunthorpe to a premier league manager with saints in 6 seasons then ANYTHING is possible  :lol:

:rtid:

Now this is a bit of a tangent and not really in keeping with the topic but I've got to say this as I have seen the misconception often around football fans.

Nigel Adkins wasn't some pencil pushing backroom staffer when he took the manager's job at Scunny. Yes he was their physio but Adkins before that was a professional goalkeeper for over a decade and crucially he managed Bangor City to two league titles. It wasn't like they put the veteran kit man in charge after he'd washed the shorts and nothing else for 50 years.

Anyway, back to that Glynn Snodin.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

paddymacca

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on January 11, 2013, 10:20:22 am by paddymacca »
If Nigel Adkins can go from physio at Scunthorpe to a premier league manager with saints in 6 seasons then ANYTHING is possible  :lol:

:rtid:

Now this is a bit of a tangent and not really in keeping with the topic but I've got to say this as I have seen the misconception often around football fans.

Nigel Adkins wasn't some pencil pushing backroom staffer when he took the manager's job at Scunny. Yes he was their physio but Adkins before that was a professional goalkeeper for over a decade and crucially he managed Bangor City to two league titles. It wasn't like they put the veteran kit man in charge after he'd washed the shorts and nothing else for 50 years.

Anyway, back to that Glynn Snodin.

It was just a little joke, a bit of fun.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 10:22:57 am by paddymacca »

donny dave

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on January 11, 2013, 11:39:04 am by donny dave »
The huddersfield fans seem to think this would be a blessing in disguise as theplayers do not seem fit enough.
This is one of several posts on their forum.

Re: Snodin
« Reply #18 Today at 10:53am »   

Yesterday at 6:27pm, kilnerbanker wrote:
To be honest I don't think he'll be missed. I often wonder what our coaching team are doing during the week as we seem to have no idea how to play other than Hooooofball and our fitness levels don't seem to be up to scatch. I say let him go and look to find a better coaching team.

He may (no idea) have received a bit of flak at the team meeting the other day on this point?

http://downatthemac.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=80272
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 11:41:26 am by donny dave »

TinyPortal © 2005-2012