Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 02:20:05 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Tonight  (Read 3912 times)

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
Re: Tonight
« Reply #30 on February 01, 2013, 11:03:32 pm by DearneValleyRover »
Aye Hoola but we've got the better pub !!!!!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on February 01, 2013, 11:27:28 pm by hoolahoop »
Aye Hoola but we've got the better pub !!!!!

We have and the better fans, God knows what they would have been like had they had to endure the Richardson era like we did. Well basically they wouldn't !!

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on February 01, 2013, 11:36:27 pm by DearneValleyRover »
True they would have reformed at Don Valley and Bramall Lane would have been turned into flats full of tossers erm.........::...::::

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on February 02, 2013, 05:11:51 am by not on facebook »
Question

Who borrowed DRFC some kit and goal netting so that rovers could start our first season back in the conference days? As rovers did not have a pot to piss in back Then.

Sheffield United.

When rovers beat Derby on our first game in the championship,whos fans were Stood clapping as they were Leaving Their game as it ended,after hearing about rovers win?

Sheffield United.

Food for thought

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on February 02, 2013, 05:58:39 am by PDX_Rover »
I prefer the Blades to the Owls to be honest, but it's a moot question as I'm a ROVER....

Woodhead Passer

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on February 02, 2013, 08:04:50 am by Woodhead Passer »
Question

Who borrowed DRFC some kit and goal netting so that rovers could start our first season back in the conference days? As rovers did not have a pot to piss in back Then.

Sheffield United.

When rovers beat Derby on our first game in the championship,whos fans were Stood clapping as they were Leaving Their game as it ended,after hearing about rovers win?

Sheffield United.

Food for thought

It's because they didn't think we'd be better than them. Everyone loves us until we play them

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on February 02, 2013, 08:43:13 am by not on facebook »
Quote from: oslorovers link=topic=237286.msg305545#msg305545

date=1359781911

Swings and roundabouts that one season rovers are better Than United or vice versa.well that should be changed to seasons present day tbh,but you Get me jist.

Its FACT that they helped us out at our lowest point
And enjoyed our joys at are highest points

A
Question

Sheffield United.

Sheffield United.

Food for thought

It's because they didn't think we'd be better than them. Everyone loves us until we play them
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 08:45:32 am by oslorovers »

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #37 on February 02, 2013, 08:57:35 am by idler »
I'm sure that if you spoke to Gavin or the directors they would rather Sheffield United go up rather than Bournemouth.
Very little travel expenses for the club to get to Bramall Lane and two good gates with decent atmosphere.
By the same token they will be hoping Barnsley and Sheffield Wednesday stay up if we are promoted.
Just because a minority of opposition fans slag off the Rovers don't tar them all with the same brush.
Some topics submitted or contributed to by our own lunatic fringe don't exactly paint good picture of our club.  :scarf:

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on February 02, 2013, 09:13:39 am by hoolahoop »
I'm sure that if you spoke to Gavin or the directors they would rather Sheffield United go up rather than Bournemouth.
Very little travel expenses for the club to get to Bramall Lane and two good gates with decent atmosphere.
By the same token they will be hoping Barnsley and Sheffield Wednesday stay up if we are promoted.
Just because a minority of opposition fans slag off the Rovers don't tar them all with the same brush.
Some topics submitted or contributed to by our own lunatic fringe don't exactly paint good picture of our club.  :scarf:

Oh come off it Idler it's only banter and had the boot been on the other foot then I'm sure we would be worth caricaturing on their board.
For the record ......it's the 'blue' half of that city that I can't stand with their 'massive ' bit and I would prefer the Blades to be promoted too. They deserve to correct their record at Wembley and it would be good for their fans and good revenue for us in the future,caveat here we've got to get automatic first though.

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on February 02, 2013, 10:04:54 pm by Sammy Chung was King »
I Hope Little Chef go up with us,if we get there,the more derby games the better.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012