Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 14, 2024, 07:56:45 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: another manager gone  (Read 1994 times)

watto-drfc

• Forum Member
another manager gone
« on March 19, 2013, 11:59:36 am by watto-drfc »
appleton at Blackburn

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

podrover73

• Forum Member
Re: another manager gone
« Reply #1 on March 19, 2013, 12:06:24 pm by podrover73 »
Another stupid decision, what do the owners expect, shows how not to run a club properly they get all they deserve.
Obviously not good for the suffering fans.

Lets hope that our club continues under the stewardship of Sir John, and when the time comes please don't sell to some foreign owners with no care for the club or its fans   

Belle-Vue-Ghost

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on March 19, 2013, 12:09:18 pm by Belle-Vue-Ghost »
The FA seriously needs to step in at some point when it comes to Blackburn.  Joke club with joke owners

MartinB

« Reply #3 on March 19, 2013, 12:09:55 pm by MartinB »
This is good news...the way Blackburn are going through managers it must mean that I am eventually going to be on the shortlist...I knew that doing my level one in coaching would pay off someday! Give me a 3 year contract worth a million or so and fire me after a few games...I'll retire happily then!!!

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on March 19, 2013, 12:15:26 pm by RobTheRover »
Oi, Martin!  Get in the bloody queue....

;)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on March 19, 2013, 12:20:41 pm by Bentley Bullet »
It would be interesting to know who is the most knowledgeable football tactician on this site, apart from me of course! 

MartinB

« Reply #6 on March 19, 2013, 12:25:32 pm by MartinB »
The very fact you ask that question shows your lack of tactical knowledge, I for one know who the "special one" is.....Mad Mick he knows everything!!!

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on March 19, 2013, 12:29:11 pm by Bentley Bullet »
The very fact you ask that question shows your lack of tactical knowledge, I for one know who the "special one" is.....Mad Mick he knows everything!!!

Well, yes of course. I meant just us mere mortals. I forgot about Mad Mick!

Mattwak3

« Reply #8 on March 19, 2013, 12:31:52 pm by Mattwak3 »
The owners need to go as soon as possible. The way Blackburn are run is pathetic. They've gone from being a decent Premier League team to being a laughing stock in the Championsip.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on March 19, 2013, 12:49:15 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
I'm after a new job, might apply afterall I have won the Champions league on FM with Hendon!

godlike1

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on March 19, 2013, 01:28:57 pm by godlike1 »
I hope they get relegated, the idian owners cut their losses and go back to chicken farming rather than trying to make a quick buck out of english football.

the chances are that there will be some normal business man who will be mad enough to want to run the club

the FA are what their initials say they are F*****g Awful and are a disgrace to the game of football in my opinion  :suicide:

I've had my rant and feel much better now thankyou  :woohoo:
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 01:31:13 pm by godlike1 »

BRMC_rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on March 19, 2013, 02:41:28 pm by BRMC_rover »
Dear Venky's,

I have a week off work booked just after Easter, I was going to take the kids to Legoland, but i could be your next but one Manager if you like.

Regards,

Brmc_rover

P.s.- I won the Champions League with Harrogate on Football manager. Didnt even need Ronaldinho.  :scarf: :aok: :clapping:

The L J Monk

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on March 19, 2013, 02:48:24 pm by The L J Monk »
Darren Moore has gone with him.

GM-MarkB

« Reply #13 on March 19, 2013, 03:07:31 pm by GM-MarkB »
Jack Walker must be turning in his grave. Yes he probably bought them the Premier League crown back in the day but he was a proud local man who only wanted the best for his beloved football club.

The FA, FL and LMA must surely step in at some point and say enough is enough.

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on March 19, 2013, 03:41:26 pm by Mr1Croft »
Why should anyone expect the FA to step in? For the last 20 years almost every English club has had some sort of problems with the people owning/running their club. Douglas Craig and John Batchelor at York, they even tried re-branding York as York City Soccer Club, Ken Bates with Chelsea Leeds and Oldham? Plymouth? Leciester and Pompey? Wimbledon? Luton? Richardson here? Abromavich at Chelsea chopping and changing managers? Man City and their sponsorship deals? Glazer family at Manchester United? The Blackpool chairman pocketing £9 million from their year in the PL. Even recently we have Pompey (again), Coventry and Rangers. The list goes on and on and on. Why should Blackburn be any different?

Whether its chopping managers left right and center, running high levels of unsustainable debt or financial mismanagement this is the way football has become. Believe it or not but when you compare Doncaster Rovers with the majority of football clubs in this country we are probably considered a joke to many for actually trying to do things fairly and keeping the club as sustainable as possible and actually believing the fans' voice matters!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 03:59:26 pm by Mr1Croft »

mattco

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on March 19, 2013, 03:55:43 pm by mattco »
A great post Crofty

TinyPortal © 2005-2012