Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 12:02:37 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: BRIAN THE ROVER.  (Read 6884 times)

Lincoln Rover

• VSC Member
Re: BRIAN THE ROVER.
« Reply #30 on March 27, 2013, 11:59:22 am by Lincoln Rover »
Interesting last night. I simply asked if the blades fans expected to be 7 points behind a pub team and they thought I was having a dig.... Never😜😜😜

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on March 27, 2013, 09:08:28 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
I love it when you come on Derek, as you are always on the polite side of having a dig when making reference to our neighbours, so you never quite know what your parting shot will be!

Your always fair and objective about Rovers. You come across as a real fan who's not afraid to tell it how it is, good or bad, unlike some other callers who can't remember the names of their own players half the time.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on March 27, 2013, 09:22:05 pm by RobTheRover »
Like that Sheff U fan the other week who couldnt remember who they had played.  He was on again tonight.  Might have been his brother......

Lincoln Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on March 28, 2013, 01:42:43 pm by Lincoln Rover »
Cheers Baz. Like the vast majority of Donny fans, I wish to portray the worlds best little football team in a positive manner. I have met all the presenters home and away for many years and built up a nice rapport with them. Bri the blade sells his team in a poor light and I want to be the opposite. I go all over the country with my job and tell everyone I meet which is the best little team. They won't remember my name, but they certainly know about DRFC by the time I've finished. My weakness is having a go at my Dingle friends. Ever since an old Barnsley fan came on and said " Donny will be down before the Christmas decorations" I bit, good and proper. I have nothing against any of our local rivals..... I just don't like losing to them. I am of an age that relies in the BBC ( major muck ups allowing) and love the debate with fellow supporters. I class myself as realist, with a hint of mischief. Lets face it we are supporters of the best team anywhere and NO ONE will ever change my mind. RTID.😜😜😜😜

VivaRovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on March 28, 2013, 01:59:49 pm by VivaRovers »
I've started taking my young daughter to the Rovers now and she thinks the show is called Raisin Crumble

Brilliant... a fanzine spoof in the making

TinyPortal © 2005-2012