Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:45:24 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Our supporters  (Read 5689 times)

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
Our supporters
« on March 29, 2013, 05:38:31 pm by Chris Black come back »
2/3 of them are absolute wastes of space. Ignorant, dumb, myopic cretins.

Group of five w**kers sat near me today. From start to finish criticism, abuse and moaning raining down on our players. Husband "not good enough....only faces crap wingers....never going to make it".

Not a word of support at any point from start to finish. Moan, grumble, whining.

w**kers.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

donnievic

• Forum Member
Re: Our supporters
« Reply #1 on March 29, 2013, 05:41:07 pm by donnievic »
Well after 1st half would say they were right

Kez122

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on March 29, 2013, 06:05:38 pm by Kez122 »
Could be worse. You could've been sat near me. All I heard was abuse being hurled at Cotterill and when someone told the young lad to pipe down it nearly all ended in tears. We really shouldn't be going to knock ten bells out of each other.

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on March 29, 2013, 07:06:35 pm by mushRTID »
The bloke trying to get at the bald guy but was held back made himself look stupid in my opinion. I heard all sorts of moronic shouting (mainly at Cotterill) from that area but don't know who from and in not surprises it kicked off.

donnyallday

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on March 29, 2013, 07:06:44 pm by donnyallday »
Anyone sounding off spouting crap i find are around the 24 mark age wise.

Jesus, they shoulda been around in the 70s.

These people ought to do a bit of background research, then they would know what mountains the clubs climbed.

All they see is that anything below par is justified in hammering vile towards the team.... ffs, shake ye selfs, were not Man U.

We win some, lose some, play well.play crap.

Its football...... No player steps over the line decides to have an off day.

Get a grip  :rtid:

MiKA

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on March 29, 2013, 07:23:28 pm by MiKA »
Could be worse. You could've been sat near me. All I heard was abuse being hurled at Cotterill and when someone told the young lad to pipe down it nearly all ended in tears. We really shouldn't be going to knock ten bells out of each other.

I couldn't believe it, that little shit you're talking about does nothing but slag our players off from start to finish at home.  I drive 90 miles to an away game and the shit is sitting near me again and doing the same, well done to the guy who told him to shut the fcuk up. 

Call themselves 'supporters' complete knob sacks is what they are.     

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on March 29, 2013, 07:28:41 pm by Chris Black come back »
Thing is most of the clueless f***tards moaning near me were well into their 50s and drowning in Rovers gear! Not one of them had a brain cell to share between them. Perhaps highlight was their insightful commentary throughout first half that McSheffrey was running game for Coventry and far better than anything we had in midfield. McSheffrey was actually on the bench and didn't make it onto the pitch at any point. We would be better shut of these idiots. Deadweight dragging the club down. Get rid of them all. Rather have empty seats than have them filled by the halfwits we get along at present.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on March 29, 2013, 07:30:37 pm by hoolahoop »
Sounds like we lacked 'supporters' today...............please get a grip some of you and SUPPORT the team .
The team and our decent supporters really don't need this rubbish at the moment.  :mad:

RedArmy

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on March 29, 2013, 07:33:30 pm by RedArmy »
Its the same every week, scunny last weekend i seen numerous arguments going off around the stand, embarrassing really.

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on March 29, 2013, 07:35:40 pm by Chris Black come back »
You wouldn't mind so much but most of them are fat bas**rds who haven't seen their feet for the last 20 years let alone done anything on the pitch with them. Absolute idiots. Clowns. The very worst that mankind has to offer, served up at a Rovers game near you soon. Tasering is too good for them.

Al4475

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on March 29, 2013, 08:01:00 pm by Al4475 »
Was all this linked around the area where one of our older supporters asked a younger lot in front of him to sit down as he couldn't see?

Thought that was gonna end in a punch up too!

Strange breed we are eh?

donnievic

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on March 29, 2013, 08:05:36 pm by donnievic »
Was it in the 1st half if it was I miss all the good bits :chair:

besty

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on March 29, 2013, 08:08:29 pm by besty »
We are no different to anyone else.All clubs have ass-holes,ours are just more prevelant due to the smaller crowds.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on March 29, 2013, 08:40:00 pm by hoolahoop »
We are no different to anyone else.All clubs have ass-holes,ours are just more prevelant due to the smaller crowds.

I'm not buying that, we take good followings away from home generally but by all accounts this is getting out of hand. Our supporters seem unable to compromise either with each other or with our players. Everyone is seemingly 'riding' each other........it's ridiculous and self-destructive.
There is ALWAYS room in the away end for those who want to stand to move to the back and for those who want to stay seated to move away from those that might offend them. Watching football is not like going to the ballet ffs. It just takes a bit of compromise otherwise no-one will enjoy away games young or old, those who stand/sit etc.
There are some supporters who kick off when our younger supporters stand up for our corners etc........I just don't get it.

Viking Don

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on March 29, 2013, 08:49:34 pm by Viking Don »
2/3 of them are absolute wastes of space. Ignorant, dumb, myopic cretins.

Group of five w**kers sat near me today. From start to finish criticism, abuse and moaning raining down on our players. Husband "not good enough....only faces crap wingers....never going to make it".

Not a word of support at any point from start to finish. Moan, grumble, whining.

w**kers.

2 out of 3 is a bit harsh but I know exactly what you mean. Some act like they're on day release from the zoo, but generally the away support are A1 top fans.

pubteam

« Reply #15 on March 29, 2013, 08:50:47 pm by pubteam »
We do have some reet knob heads following us like.

I had a fair few grumbles myself today though. Mainly because I found the whole game so bloody frustrating. First half because we sat back and let Coventry take the piss out of us, second half because we couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo.

And it wasn't a young bloke shouting abuse at Cotterill. It was a bloke probably in his 50's. That bald fella rightly took exception I suppose, but there was no need on his part to call him some of the things he did. Not sure what it is about football grounds that turns people abusive. I wonder if folk would say these sorts of things out in the street, or in a shop?

Kez122

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on March 29, 2013, 09:57:01 pm by Kez122 »
Pubteam, maybe there were two separate things going on because it was a young teen shouting abuse at Cotterill and then when a fella in front had a go at him the teens dad tried clambering over the seats to get to the other chap to 'knock him out' or some such delight. I could see why the young lad was asked to keep it down, he had a mouth like a sewer, but I don't think any of them covered themselves in glory. It's embarrassing. Fair enough first half we were shocking but Cotterill no more at fault than anyone else. You can bet your last quid that if Cotts had scored all would've been forgiven.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on March 29, 2013, 10:16:08 pm by RedJ »
Then you get the young uns who think it's clever to get pissed underage and go into the match hammered, thinking they're hard mouthing at the stewards. I noticed one or two nearly got kicked out at the back today, giving it large.

It's not just the older ones that spout shite.

Heard some of them singing City songs too ffs, even if jokingly, I don't understand it.

MiKA

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on March 30, 2013, 06:23:35 am by MiKA »
Pubteam, maybe there were two separate things going on because it was a young teen shouting abuse at Cotterill and then when a fella in front had a go at him the teens dad tried clambering over the seats to get to the other chap to 'knock him out' or some such delight. I could see why the young lad was asked to keep it down, he had a mouth like a sewer, but I don't think any of them covered themselves in glory. It's embarrassing. Fair enough first half we were shocking but Cotterill no more at fault than anyone else. You can bet your last quid that if Cotts had scored all would've been forgiven.

This was the incident I was referring to, any Dad is going to react when his son is challenged, however, they sit near me in the south stand every week and the garbage that comes out of that lads mouth is disgraceful.  Woods is his biggest target and he shouts loud enough for Woods to hear but Cotts comes a close second followed by everyone else in red and white, now having heard how his Dad carries on I know why.

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on March 30, 2013, 08:56:01 am by silent majority »
I was in the row behind them and it was definitely the older guy giving out the abuse to Cotterill, although to be fair the whole party/family were doing the same. The bald headed guy did ask them to support the team rather than offer up a constant torrent of abuse and from then it got out of hand. He later apologised to them for his actions but he did have some justification for his part unlike the others involved.

I'm glad they don't sit near me at the Keepmoat, I couldn't put up with listening to that tripe all the time.

MiKA

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on March 30, 2013, 09:05:31 am by MiKA »
I was in the row behind them and it was definitely the older guy giving out the abuse to Cotterill, although to be fair the whole party/family were doing the same. The bald headed guy did ask them to support the team rather than offer up a constant torrent of abuse and from then it got out of hand. He later apologised to them for his actions but he did have some justification for his part unlike the others involved.

I'm glad they don't sit near me at the Keepmoat, I couldn't put up with listening to that tripe all the time.

That's exactly the reason why we've changed seats for next season! I also know of others who are doing the same and another family group who want to be around there but arn't bothering because of this father and son.  The worrying thing is that a lot of youngsters get sat around there when they purchase tickets, not the greatest of example on how to get behind and support your players and team!   

Al4475

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on March 30, 2013, 09:06:15 am by Al4475 »
We got some on the way out from some of their 'knobheads' (to quote the wife) too, we had to walk through the Cov fans to get back to our cars. There's me, my wife her two kids (boy 14, girl 8,) my mate and his daughter (3) and apart from the odd almost as you'd expect - "You lot are fcuking uselss," we also got, "Fcuk off back up there you fcuking cnuts - you inbred w**kers, top of the fcukin league, my arse - go on fcuk off - you t**ts!"

I can accept banter and a bit of grief if you've just lost. I understand that they, as a group of fans, are having a tough time of it at the moment through no fault of their own - but that level of vitriol aimed at a family and a Dad with a toddler was a tad too far.

We may not have been the best looking bunch of Rovers fans they'd layed eyes on (although we must've been close!  :P) but we are certainly a respectable group.

Really no need for that at all

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #22 on March 30, 2013, 09:09:23 am by silent majority »

That's exactly the reason why we've changed seats for next season! I also know of others who are doing the same and another family group who want to be around there but arn't bothering because of this father and son.  The worrying thing is that a lot of youngsters get sat around there when they purchase tickets, not the greatest of example on how to get behind and support your players and team!   

In that case I would be having a quiet word with a steward and pointing out the extent and range of their vocabulary.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on March 30, 2013, 09:10:56 am by big fat yorkshire pudding »
I wasn't anywhere near this yesterday we always used to stand up the back with all those standing but we stay out of the way on our own a bit now, some right morons talking absolute garbage it annoys me massively.  Why spend all that money to either not watch the game or just to shout abuse, bizarre.

It's not just football though I heard some crazy things at a gig last night. One woman described the act as "bigger than the Beatles" had me in stitches.

stuey

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on March 30, 2013, 09:47:21 am by stuey »
Thing is most of the clueless f***tards moaning near me were well into their 50s and drowning in Rovers gear! Not one of them had a brain cell to share between them. Perhaps highlight was their insightful commentary throughout first half that McSheffrey was running game for Coventry and far better than anything we had in midfield. McSheffrey was actually on the bench and didn't make it onto the pitch at any point. We would be better shut of these idiots. Deadweight dragging the club down. Get rid of them all. Rather have empty seats than have them filled by the halfwits we get along at present.

Sounds like the guy sat behind me at Scunny last week, slagged off Woods (among others) for the whole 90 minutes, and almost cheered in delight when Duffy scored the free kick, then spent the rest of the game w@nking over Duffy, saying how not one of our players is fit to lace his boots. Then at 3-2 starting spouting how they'd 'defo get a third' and Flynn should f**k off etc. etc. Never heard should shite from a grown man. Tosser.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #25 on March 30, 2013, 09:49:36 am by The Red Baron »
Must admit, I was well away from this so didn't see/ hear any of it, but I thought we were quiet yesterday. Maybe it was the acoustics of the stand, although I remember a good deal more noise (and a better atmosphere) when we went there a week after being relegated last season!

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on March 30, 2013, 09:58:00 am by Chris Black come back »

In that case I would be having a quiet word with a steward and pointing out the extent and range of their vocabulary.

Can we not institute some kind of intelligence test before people are permitted access into the Keepmoat, with those failing then funnelled into a holding pen where a cattle bolt can be administered? We have far too many absolute cretins in our ranks who are dragging the club down and should have nothing whatsoever to do with us. Get rid.

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on March 30, 2013, 09:59:48 am by Chris Black come back »

Sounds like the guy sat behind me at Scunny last week, slagged off Woods (among others) for the whole 90 minutes, and almost cheered in delight when Duffy scored the free kick, then spent the rest of the game w@nking over Duffy, saying how not one of our players is fit to lace his boots. Then at 3-2 starting spouting how they'd 'defo get a third' and Flynn should f*** off etc. etc. Never heard should shite from a grown man. Tosser.

Beating is too good for idiots like that. Should be sent to Afghanistan and used as decoys.

donnyallday

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on March 31, 2013, 03:52:21 am by donnyallday »
Any persons who are experiancing behaviour deemed over the top or constant, you dont have to suffer in silence ,move seats etc.

Step 1. when ones had enough of said idiot, go to a steward and inform them of your unpleasant experiance and ask them to seek action.

Step 2. If steward doesnt seem interested, ask them to escourt you to their supervisor so you can tell him , A. about the trouble and B, that the 1st steward is crap at his job.
Sorted .

RedmanRufus

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on March 31, 2013, 12:26:06 pm by RedmanRufus »

Sounds like the guy sat behind me at Scunny last week, slagged off Woods (among others) for the whole 90 minutes, and almost cheered in delight when Duffy scored the free kick, then spent the rest of the game w@nking over Duffy, saying how not one of our players is fit to lace his boots. Then at 3-2 starting spouting how they'd 'defo get a third' and Flynn should f*** off etc. etc. Never heard should shite from a grown man. Tosser.

People like that should be shot. End of. w**kers.

You reds

TinyPortal © 2005-2012