Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:02:50 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Home and Away Kits  (Read 945 times)

Belle-Vue-Ghost

• Forum Member
Home and Away Kits
« on March 31, 2013, 08:11:01 pm by Belle-Vue-Ghost »
Been nice to see that this season our kits have been utilised well.  There seems to have been a shift this season that whereever possible when away from home we wear our away kit.  This has been great as far as value for money has been concerned and made the away shirt well worth buying.

In previous seasons we only seem to have worn our away kit when weve reallt HAD to.

Has the turnaround come about as part of the IRWT project?  If so well done and great idea.  Home this seasons process continues next season with our new kits  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 08:16:52 pm by Belle-Vue-Ghost »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

silent majority

• VSC Member
Re: Home and Away Kits
« Reply #1 on March 31, 2013, 08:18:00 pm by silent majority »
Well the new kits for next season have been designed and voted by DRFC supporters from this very site, all as part of IRWT. I don't think anybody will be disappointed when they are announced at the end of season dinner.

If you want to be there we've booked about 9 tables so plenty of places available right in the middle of the room! #bestspot

Get in touch if you want to reserve a spot!

Belle-Vue-Ghost

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on March 31, 2013, 08:20:31 pm by Belle-Vue-Ghost »
Well the new kits for next season have been designed and voted by DRFC supporters from this very site, all as part of IRWT. I don't think anybody will be disappointed when they are announced at the end of season dinner.

If you want to be there we've booked about 9 tables so plenty of places available right in the middle of the room! #bestspot

Get in touch if you want to reserve a spot!

Wish I could SM but I'm not in that part of the country.  Then got work monday morning :(

Cant wait to see the new kits though.  Will we catch a look at them online at some point on the Sunday night do you think?

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on March 31, 2013, 08:22:38 pm by RedJ »
Is there any chance of Player recording the parts that concern the club?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012