Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:29:20 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Saturday vs Notts County - Voucher M  (Read 718 times)

jonnydog

• VSC Member
Saturday vs Notts County - Voucher M
« on April 16, 2013, 06:12:47 pm by jonnydog »
So my mate has eventually got a Saturday off to take her kids to see Rovers after 'x' months of pleading for me to keep hold of my voucher M as her kid(s) really want to go to see a game. Being optimistic that they are the future generation of fans I held on.

Anyway, I'm going to go either tomorrow/Thursday to get the tickets but wondered how it worked. As an adult ST holder, will I just get 5 adult tickets, if so will kids be allowed in on an adult ticket, or will I need to specify how many of the 5 tickets are adult and how many are kids?

You'd think with the amount of times this has been asked this season I should already know  :headbang:

Cheers  :scarf:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Martyn1968

• Forum Member
Re: Saturday vs Notts County - Voucher M
« Reply #1 on April 16, 2013, 06:16:29 pm by Martyn1968 »
I got my five tickets yesterday JD. They are just marked up as complimentary so can be used by Adult,OAP or kids.

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on April 16, 2013, 06:20:04 pm by jonnydog »
Nice one, cheers

nice one rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on April 16, 2013, 06:22:33 pm by nice one rovers »
The lady on the counter will explain that they are like for like, meaning that only kids can go in with kids voucher m. In reality they have the season ticket holders name on them and say complimentary. I have given 20 mixed ones out and none were questioned.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012