Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 07, 2024, 02:45:38 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Anyone else  (Read 1599 times)

bigbadjack

• Forum Member
Anyone else
« on April 21, 2013, 03:07:42 pm by bigbadjack »
Been in the doghouse for being a mardy chuff, since yesterday afternoon? I have! My mrs told me to pull myself together and that she's glad I'm on 12 hours today, so her and the kids don't have to look at my stupid sulking face!!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

MiKA

• Forum Member
Re: Anyone else
« Reply #1 on April 21, 2013, 03:59:35 pm by MiKA »
I had a migraine from hell that kept me up most of last night, I blame that purely on Flynn and our players for that crappy display and hope they put it right on Saturday

................ cheers    :facepalm:

DRFC17

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on April 21, 2013, 04:40:56 pm by DRFC17 »
Same here mate. Got back home  and me totally unsympathetic girlfriend said 'I dont know what you expected, I told you Donny were shit. I don't know why you bother you'll only lose again next week'. Then she wonders why I'm even more grumpy!!!

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on April 21, 2013, 09:42:57 pm by ravenrover »
I rang the wife on my way home and told her I was calling for a pint on my way home normally that would have been met with a torrent of abuse  but on Saturday she simply said "you are driving so don't drink too much!" she had been watching SSN all afternoon so knew how I felt. She did have the decency to ring me and tell me that the Monkeyhangers were a goal up but didn't bother to tell me that Brentford had equalised because she didn't want to upset me anymore! She's very understanding

Scooter

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on April 21, 2013, 11:04:55 pm by Scooter »
Been in the doghouse for being a mardy chuff, since yesterday afternoon? I have! My mrs told me to pull myself together and that she's glad I'm on 12 hours today, so her and the kids don't have to look at my stupid sulking face!!

How about I help you out. You move out and I'll move in then she will be all wet looking at my handsome face

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on April 21, 2013, 11:09:16 pm by hoolahoop »
Same here mate. Got back home  and me totally unsympathetic girlfriend said 'I dont know what you expected, I told you Donny were shit. I don't know why you bother you'll only lose again next week'. Then she wonders why I'm even more grumpy!!!

I got exactly the same almost word for word!

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on April 22, 2013, 09:23:41 am by BillyStubbsTears »
I rang the wife on my way home and told her I was calling for a pint on my way home normally that would have been met with a torrent of abuse  but on Saturday she simply said "you are driving so don't drink too much!" she had been watching SSN all afternoon so knew how I felt. She did have the decency to ring me and tell me that the Monkeyhangers were a goal up but didn't bother to tell me that Brentford had equalised because she didn't want to upset me anymore! She's very understanding

Chuffing 'ell lad, you missed a chance there. You should have scuttled the lass behind the bar. Mood your lass was in, she'd have forgiven owt.

bigbadjack

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on April 22, 2013, 09:32:07 am by bigbadjack »
Iv been officially told that on Saturday when I'm out that if we win I can stay out for as long as I like to celebrate! And if we lose I can stay out for Aslong as I like to get out of the shit mood which I will inevitably be in! Win win situation

TinyPortal © 2005-2012