Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 11, 2024, 04:23:56 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Free Sky Sports Now TV Day Pass (Twitter Account Required)  (Read 1371 times)

Belle-Vue-Ghost

• Forum Member
Hello All

For those who don't subscribe to Sky Sports on your TV.

www.nowtvcatchthematch.com

SKY are heavily promoting their NOW TV Sports Day Pass service and are giving out free passes promoting certain matches, this week it's Man U v Chelsea and Liverpool v Everton.

In the small print it says ' Valid for One Sky Sports Day Pass only. Any codes used after 19th of May will not be valid. Viewing period on Sky Sports Day Pass ends 24 hours after you activate it.

So in theory it may not have to be used JUST for the above games.  You could maybe save the code and watch some of the league one or Championship Play-Offs.

Enjoy  :scarf:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Re: Free Sky Sports Now TV Day Pass (Twitter Account Required)
« Reply #1 on May 01, 2013, 03:20:24 pm by Donnywolf »
They are also saying "any device" and you can have a Day Pass - so Laptop Smartphone Wii PSP etc not just access via Twitter

Belle-Vue-Ghost

• Forum Member
But you need a twitter account to initially apply for the offer

dodge

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on May 01, 2013, 04:07:56 pm by dodge »
So do i have to have now tv for it to work or will it work with my standard sky setup? Sorry if ive missed something obviouse

Hag

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on May 01, 2013, 05:06:41 pm by Hag »
I do subscribe to all sky channels, but the last few games I have wanted to watch I have been directed to the buy a day pass site, even after I have logged in  :headbang:

So I end up watching on a non sky page, and they are often better pictures than sky anyway.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012