Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 11:50:16 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: De Canio ingratiates himself to Rovers again  (Read 6138 times)

RedRover45

• Forum Member
De Canio ingratiates himself to Rovers again
« on May 12, 2013, 11:23:03 am by RedRover45 »
Trying to gee up his Sunderland players before today's game by asking them if they want to visit Old Trafford next season or end up playing at Doncaster. Interview in today's Sun, which I know excludes it from any common sense. Anyway, hope the Mackems come down, ground required to see the Rovers at ;-)

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

MartinB

Re: De Canio ingratiates himself to Rovers again
« Reply #1 on May 12, 2013, 01:53:38 pm by MartinB »
Well Mr Di Canio if you DO come down Jamie McDonnell (new IBF bantamweight champion) from Doncaster would like to officially welcome you with a right hookl! Oh and criticize Danny Rose (from Doncaster) (who I think has been your best player this season...or is it because of his skin colour?) By all rights you shouldn't even be high enough to face Doncaster Rovers as you couldn't get Swindon automatic promotion (despite overspending)....who won the league? DONCASTER!!!

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on May 12, 2013, 01:54:53 pm by bobjimwilly »
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4923933/Paolo-Di-Canio-warns-Sunderland-to-shape-up.html

god forbid they'd have to come down and play at the keepmoat...

hope they come down now  :boxing:

RedRover45

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on May 12, 2013, 01:56:58 pm by RedRover45 »
Well Mr Di Canio if you DO come down Jamie McDonnell (new IBF bantamweight champion) from Doncaster would like to officially welcome you with a right hookl! Oh and criticize Danny Rose (from Doncaster) (who I think has been your best player this season...or is it because of his skin colour?) By all rights you shouldn't even be high enough to face Doncaster Rovers as you couldn't get Swindon automatic promotion (despite overspending)....who won the league? DONCASTER!!!

Lol, you're forgetting Di Canio's Italian. He'll be too busy surrendering before Jamie's laced his gloves up ;-)

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on May 12, 2013, 04:38:47 pm by RoversAlias »
Let's make sure there's a banner awaiting him if they do come down then!

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on May 12, 2013, 04:55:09 pm by danumdon »

Lol, you're forgetting Di Canio's Italian. He'll be too busy surrendering before Jamie's laced his gloves up ;-)
[/quote]

Cue the halfwit using tired old stereotypical  nonsense to get a cheap laugh  at the expense of an individual and a race that would put him and his to shame.

Tell you what fella, when did YOU personally see an Italian surender to anyone ! or do you always spout shite, id wager the latter.

DonnyRTID

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on May 12, 2013, 05:16:05 pm by DonnyRTID »

Cue the halfwit using tired old stereotypical  nonsense to get a cheap laugh  at the expense of an individual and a race that would put him and his to shame.

Tell you what fella, when did YOU personally see an Italian surender to anyone ! or do you always spout shite, id wager the latter.
[/quote]

Touched a nerve?

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on May 12, 2013, 05:31:24 pm by danumdon »
Whatever gives you that impression!

Cant see the point of a nobody using tired old factually incorect rubbish to get a cheap laugh at the expense of people who would wipe the floor with his weak inane internet big balls.

If the 45 in his addy refers to its age then all the more shame to heap on its weak feeble ass.

The L J Monk

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on May 12, 2013, 05:41:49 pm by The L J Monk »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/september/8/newsid_3612000/3612037.stm

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on May 12, 2013, 05:42:58 pm by Thinwhiteduke »

I think your getting the Italians confused with the French.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on May 12, 2013, 05:46:24 pm by hoolahoop »

Cant see the point of a nobody using tired old factually incorect rubbish to get a cheap laugh at the expense of people who would wipe the floor with his weak inane internet big balls.

If the 45 in his addy refers to its age then all the more shame to heap on its weak feeble ass.

Lighten up danumdon, would you get rid of every comedian too as they wouldn't exist without jokey stereotypes.
Petty liberals like you are becoming a scourge to society.  :mad: He doesn't believe the stereotypes anymore than you do and believe me the Italians stereotype the English too..........it's no big deal.

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on May 12, 2013, 05:58:02 pm by danumdon »

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on May 12, 2013, 06:07:58 pm by danumdon »

Lighten up danumdon, would you get rid of every comedian too as they wouldn't exist without jokey stereotypes.
Petty liberals like you are becoming a scourge to society.  :mad: He doesn't believe the stereotypes anymore than you do and believe me the Italians stereotype the English too..........it's no big deal.
[/quote

Actually no I dont think I will lighten up,  the fella should work a little harder than using cheap digs against  my  race if he wants to get a lille chuckle at others expense,

As for being liberal and the scourge of society, we've had one halfwit already today, do we need another!

The L J Monk

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on May 12, 2013, 06:09:19 pm by The L J Monk »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/february/15/newsid_3529000/3529447.stm

Indulge me a tad further. I'm unclear how a reference to this particular British surrender clarifies the case for the Italians having never surrendered?

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on May 12, 2013, 06:11:10 pm by Dagenham Rover »
Anyway the British Forces don't surrender........... They Retreat

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on May 12, 2013, 06:14:20 pm by RedJ »

Come off it.

It's a tactical advance in the opposite direction! :silly: :chair:

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on May 12, 2013, 06:20:58 pm by danumdon »

Yea my tit was as bad as your tat.

If you bothered to read my original post correctly i asked the OP if HE personally had ever seen an Italian surrender to anyone.

What bearing this has on what you posted ? only you my friend know.

The L J Monk

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on May 12, 2013, 06:27:17 pm by The L J Monk »
If you bothered to read my original post correctly i asked the OP if HE personally had ever seen an Italian surrender to anyone.

Something tells me if he'd said "yes, yes I have", you might not have believed him.

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on May 12, 2013, 06:32:03 pm by Dagenham Rover »

Yea my tit was as bad as your tat.

What bearing this has on what you posted ? only you my friend know.

Chill Out ffs
If you look at the link you put up the news is reporting the British Forces surrendering in Singapore, so read the thread  properly and you will see the chronological order of the comments and how they follow on.

Hence topics on here can start about my Aunties pet cat and after a page or two they can be refering to nuclear war in Korea

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on May 12, 2013, 06:36:32 pm by danumdon »
And something told me that if he had he would of been lying.

We could go on all night but the crux of the matter is the OP made a cheap dig at Italians expense which i didn't like and replied so, you on the other hand thought you would  also try to enhance said cheap dig with a really poor effort from same vintage, the OP could be excused for a shite gag , but what does your repy say about YOU.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on May 12, 2013, 06:40:24 pm by wilts rover »
Surprised danumdon hasn't posted this - so I shall post it for him

Italian Resistance Movement
The resistance showed the world that not all Italians agreed with the Fascist rule. It proved that Italians were prepared to fight against Fascist rule at high cost. Casualties from the resistance mounted to tens of thousands of Italian partisans, civilians and prisoners of war killed. During the war, German and Italian Fascist forces committed numerous crimes including summary executions, rape of female prisoners, ransacking, and retaliations against civilians; most of these were common practices. Some of the most notorious events were the Ardeatine massacre, the Marzabotto massacre, and the Sant'Anna di Stazzema massacre. Captured partisans or civilians were often tortured

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_resistance_movement

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on May 12, 2013, 06:44:12 pm by danumdon »
Not really much point Wilts,

You can't educate pork.

Right i'm off to watch some foreigner win the Grand Prix on sky+

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #22 on May 12, 2013, 06:47:44 pm by hoolahoop »

[/quote

Actually no I dont think I will lighten up,  the fella should work a little harder than using cheap digs against  my  race if he wants to get a lille chuckle at others expense,

As for being liberal and the scourge of society, we've had one halfwit already today, do we need another!

You are the halfwit danumdon for getting carried away with such a nonsense argument.

The L J Monk

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on May 12, 2013, 07:00:18 pm by The L J Monk »
You are the halfwit danumdon for getting carried away with such a nonsense argument.
Isn't he just. It's pretty unclear who he is spouting off at with most of his replies, but he's got himself worked right up.

Interesting he doesn't like these generalisations, but is happy to state his "race" would put another (yet to be determined) race "to shame".

whisky

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on May 12, 2013, 07:14:39 pm by whisky »
See what happens when there's no Rovers news to talk about.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #25 on May 12, 2013, 07:35:44 pm by hoolahoop »
See what happens when there's no Rovers news to talk about.

Yep we talk about Eyeties ;) Folks every nation in Europe have their stereotypes about other nations , it's perfectly normal especially as most of those stereotypes are positive and generally good natured. They usually lack any substance in much the same way as we Norveners go on about those Southern softies.  :lol:

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on May 12, 2013, 07:55:23 pm by GazLaz »
Danumdon you fascist!!

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #27 on May 12, 2013, 07:59:31 pm by hoolahoop »
Strange thing is though danumdon is defending the sensibilities of a nation who are so divided stereotypically between the North and South of Italy it's untrue.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #28 on May 12, 2013, 10:15:14 pm by BobG »
Amazing. Just amazing. With all the things wrong with the world, someone has to get sooo worked up about linking Italians with surrender. Are you from Yorkshire you tight fisted get?

Cheers

BobG

Herman Hessian

• VSC Member
« Reply #29 on May 12, 2013, 10:52:15 pm by Herman Hessian »
meh - just parked my arse in front of the tv for the first time today, and there's something on about photography - the dad of the bloke who plays poirot on tv (i think) appears to have been a war correspondent; anyway, straight to a collection of his photos from the north african campaign of WW2 and about the third pic to flash on screen shows one british tommy brandishing a gun - and about a dozen italian soldiers with their hands in the air

cheap laugh indeed, but it made me smirk....

:P

TinyPortal © 2005-2012