Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 12:31:13 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: manger  (Read 8640 times)

RedmanRufus

• Forum Member
Re: manger
« Reply #60 on May 19, 2013, 12:43:24 am by RedmanRufus »
I've posted this on another thread also, please read if you haven't already:

Sometimes you can't just take people at post value, there's no aggression or offence intended but yet we're to take an opportunity to make ourselves feel good. Please take a moment to consider the fact that we're all different before jumping at a chance to point score.

Have a day off Naith it's all fun and games.  :suicide:

You reds

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #61 on May 19, 2013, 12:55:50 am by Bentley Bullet »
Apparently it's called 'Mobbing', but 'bullying' is what I considered it as.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullying

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #62 on May 19, 2013, 01:33:06 am by Sammy Chung was King »
A bit harsh Bentley 'Bullying?' come on it wasn't that at all,good natured fun,none of us knew the poster's bad spelling was because he was disabled,i've disabled people in my family so i'd be last to want to take the p..s,spelling mistakes often lead to a good fun post,anyway like i said for my part apologies fella or lady,no harm meant on my part,We Are All one on Here-Rovers one and all :scarf:

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #63 on May 19, 2013, 01:58:06 am by Bentley Bullet »
Hey mate, who am I to judge? I'm merely pointng out that it can soon become a witch hunt when when we're all having a laugh at someone else's expense.

If this thread is not bullying, then what actually is bullying?

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #64 on May 19, 2013, 02:06:46 am by Sammy Chung was King »
Well that's not how i meant my bit on it,i just thought the fella was just bad at spelling,i make mistakes on here just like everybody else,just a bit of fun,in hindsight i will think before i comment on things more,i've never been and never will be a bully,i've got family disabled,anyway that's my view.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #65 on May 19, 2013, 02:22:32 am by Bentley Bullet »
Sammy, If I'd have thought of owt funny I'd have probably commented too. It was only due to the length of the thread that made me think it was going on a bit too long to be aimed at one person, and because the person hadn't responded, it made me wonder if it had upset him.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #66 on May 19, 2013, 09:06:34 am by Filo »
I've posted this on another thread also, please read if you haven't already:

Sometimes you can't just take people at post value, there's no aggression or offence intended but yet we're to take an opportunity to make ourselves feel good. Please take a moment to consider the fact that we're all different before jumping at a chance to point score.

Have a day off Naith it's all fun and games.  :suicide:

You reds

When it`s directed at a vulnerable user it`s certainly not fun and games, that`s why a post was made to try and discreetly point this out and cut the user some slack, your comment smacks of ignorance, as do the majority of your postsĀ¬

TinyPortal © 2005-2012